Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 254 of 261 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 ... LastLast
Results 6,326 to 6,350 of 6521

Thread: Stephen King Proofs

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Ends in just over 2 hours.

2008 STEPHEN KING JUST AFTER SUNSET STORIES, ARC/PROOF FIRST PRINTING PRISTINE

Bid is at $217.50 + $3.33 shipping

"EXTRAORDINARY PRISTINE COLLECTIBLE THIS BOOK HAS NEVER BEEN TOUCHED BY HANDS, WE USED WHITE ARCHIVAL GLOVES TO TAKE PHOTOS AND NOW THE BOOK IS WRAPPED FOR SAFE KEEPING.ADVANCE UNCORRECTED PROOF ARC/PROOF. JUST AFTER SUNSET STORIES.SCRIBNER, New York, November 2008. To be priced at $28.00.381 pristine pages, including the preliminaries.9-1/2 inches tall x 6-1/4 inches x 1 inch thick.Protected In the original Brodart Plasti-Kleer Durasaver, which is removeable. The winner of this auction can remove the Durasaver if they wish, we did not remove it for the purpose of the photos."

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

It went for $222.50, only three bids!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Jonp has asked me to share that he has 21 listings on ebay of rare proofs and bound manuscript photocopies.

Here is the link to his listings.

Here is the list of what's there (plus the starting bid):

US Proofs:

The Stand Uncut US (£250.00)
    The Dead Zone US (£295.00)
    Doctor Sleep US (£140.00)
    Under The Dome US (£140.00)
    Eyes of the Dragon US (£150.00)
    Mr. Mercedes US (£175.00)
    The Bachman Books US proof (£295.00)
    The Talisman US proof (£150.00)
    End of Watch US proof (£175.00)
    Everything's Eventual US proof (£175.00)
    From A Buick 8 US proof (£140.00)
    Revival US proof (£140.00)
    Black House US proof (£175.00)

UK Proofs:
    Revival UK Limited Numbered Uncorrected Proof (£140.00)
    Finders Keepers UK Limited Numbered Uncorrected Proof (£89.99)

Manuscripts
    Dreamcatcher US bound manuscript (£495.00)
    Under The Dome US Uncorrected Manuscript Proof Volume One (£140.00)
    Duma Key US Uncorrected 2nd Draft Manuscript Proof (£495.00)
    Faithful US Uncorrected Manuscript Proof (£495.00)

Other:
    The Plant Part Two Unsigned Proof (£0.99 starting bid!!)
    The Dark Tower VII US Folded and Gathered (£350.00)
    https://blog.uantwerpen.be/stephenking: my blog "Stephen King at Work".

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There are only 5 left, so I am guessing the others have sold?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    There are only 5 left, so I am guessing the others have sold?
    I have the same thing when I look at them from ebay.be, then I only see 5, but you need to go via ebay.co.uk and then you see all 21. I put in the ebay.co.uk link in the post, but even for me when I click it in my post it forwards to ebay.be and I only see 5, which is frustrating.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For me : .co.uk = 5 items, .com = 0 items
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

The UK link shows 30 items for me.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

For me : .co.uk = 5 items, .com = 0 items
    that's strange and sucky. PM me if you want to get in contact with Jon direct.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Is Jon planning to sell his other proofs as well, or are these just surplus/duplicate copies? He has one of the best proof collections out there. I sold him a lot of my stuff over the years. Great guy.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=biomieg;1221773]Is Jon planning to sell his other proofs as well, or are these just surplus/duplicate copies? He has one of the best proof collections out there. I sold him a lot of my stuff over the years. Great guy.[/

Everything
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

just a heads up, there are TWO proofs collectors named John selling right now, and it did confuse me, one is sellling on eBay and the other has their collection going through Betts.the John selling through Betts is selling it all, do we know that the other John is also selling everything?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieElvis View Post
    just a heads up, there are TWO proofs collectors named John selling right now, and it did confuse me, one is sellling on eBay and the other has their collection going through Betts.the John selling through Betts is selling it all, do we know that the other John is also selling everything?
    Yes he is as well. He is keeping only a letters from hell and his US 1st collection.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieElvis View Post
    The UK-based collector is Jon(athan) but yes, it is quite a coincidence. Not many big proof collectors out there and to have two of them selling their collections at the same time... I wish them both the best.

Country
    Country Flag

I agree, with Mike P, Jonp and now also John selling their proof & ms collection, it's definitely exciting times. I buy scratch lottery tickets every week but no luck yet :-).

Jon(athan) has already sold most of his collection, and is now putting the rest (about thirty items at the moment) on ebay. His ebay name is "fenpad". If anyone from the US (or outside the UK) is interested but can't find any listings, please let me know.

Country
    Country Flag

Seems like the "Later" arcs are now arriving at their recipients.
    I saw some pictures on instagram

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Gotta start checking my mail then
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't recall seeing US or UK proofs for If It Bleeds...and I'm not sure that I've seen any offered for sale. There's nothing on the exhaustive Proof/ARC archive, either. If anyone has a picture handy of either proof and would post, I would be greatly appreciative! And if I've missed something obvious, please feel free to hurl insults my way!

John

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny007 View Post
    I don't recall seeing US or UK proofs for If It Bleeds...and I'm not sure that I've seen any offered for sale. There's nothing on the exhaustive Proof/ARC archive, either. If anyone has a picture handy of either proof and would post, I would be greatly appreciative! And if I've missed something obvious, please feel free to hurl insults my way!

John
    I shared some pictures on the proof thread, back in march.
    But I had some issues with files from my website a few weeks ago, and it doesnt seem to be available anymore. It's quite a nice one, with different color of page blocks, for eacch story
    I still have my UK proof, and could provide some pictures tomorrow if I remember

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

John
    But I had some issues with files from my website a few weeks ago, and it doesnt seem to be available anymore. It's quite a nice one, with different color of page blocks, for eacch story
    I still have my UK proof, and could provide some pictures tomorrow if I remember
    Just scored this on EvilBay. Can you use these pictures??

https://www.ebay.com/itm/174511877285
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HorrorfanTom View Post

John

Congratulations on the score! And thanks for the pictures!

John

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by HorrorfanTom View Post

John

Congratulations on the score! And thanks for the pictures!

John
    No problem! I would send pics once u get it but my pictures skills are somewhat lacking so the Ebay pics will be much nicer 😁
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

We don't have the US If It Bleeds listed in the catalog yet, although a Blue Cover is listed here on John's master list. If someone comes across a copy please let me know, forward some photos and we'll get it listed. I've gone ahead and added the numbered UK Trade Cover shown on eBay to the master list.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

As we all get over the shock today of losing John, know that this thread which he dedicated years of time and effort to will live on. I've updated the front page with "Established May 31, 2007 by John Hanic" under the header in his memory; I've also added my contact info for future updates. Please send any new finds (with photos or other supporting info please) to me as you would have to him.

As some of you probably know, John didn't list every item that he was told about; it had to hold up to his scrutiny and in his best opinion actually be considered a Proof, ARC or Manuscript. He would always ask for good photos to evaluate, and if there was any question as to what an item might be he would reach out and ask for opinions. If something was sketchy with no photos or lousy documentation he wouldn't include it on the list, because he didn't want any bad information posted that could mislead fellow collectors. I intend to maintain the thread just as he has, questioning and verifying before giving it the Jhanic stamp of approval and adding it to the front page master list.

By the way, the very last proof that he was on the lookout for was "Later"; I look forward to listing that one for him.

George

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    As we all get over the shock today of losing John, know that this thread which he dedicated years of time and effort to will live on. I've updated the front page with "Established May 31, 2007 by John Hanic" under the header in his memory; I've also added my contact info for future updates. Please send any new finds (with photos or other supporting info please) to me as you would have to him.

As some of you probably know, John didn't list every item that he was told about; it had to hold up to his scrutiny and in his best opinion actually be considered a Proof, ARC or Manuscript. He would always ask for good photos to evaluate, and if there was any question as to what an item might be he would reach out and ask for opinions. If something was sketchy with no photos or lousy documentation he wouldn't include it on the list, because he didn't want any bad information posted that could mislead fellow collectors. I intend to maintain the thread just as he has, questioning and verifying before giving it the Jhanic stamp of approval and adding it to the front page master list.

By the way, the very last proof that he was on the lookout for was "Later"; I look forward to listing that one for him.

George
    Super thoughtful, George. Love the idea. Thanks for the update.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Here’s a Later arc that was on eBay. https://www.ebay.com/itm/293871173112

+ Reply to Thread
Page 254 of 261 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 ... LastLast