Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 467 of 567 FirstFirst ... 367 417 457 465 466 467 468 469 477 517 ... LastLast
Results 11,651 to 11,675 of 14170

Thread: Stephen King Collecting Questions

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Does anyone think that we will ever get another Stephen King signed limited edition?
    Yes...
    Yes, with 100% confidence.

Mulleins
    I love your confidence. I hope you know something I don't know.

Gunslinger Apprentice Sovereign is on a distinguished road Sovereign's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

There is a signed limited of Desperation for sale on eBay without the traycase. Does anyone know if there is anywhere to buy a replacement? I assume most collectors would be unwilling to part.
    "No two persons ever read the same book." - Edmund Wilson

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How are you guys feeling as far as THE MAKING OF THE DARK TOWER: THE ART OF THE FILM? In downsizing my collection, I want to continue to trim the fat if you will as far as adding back to it.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    There is a signed limited of Desperation for sale on eBay without the traycase. Does anyone know if there is anywhere to buy a replacement? I assume most collectors would be unwilling to part.
    You might be able to buy one from Donald M. Grant books.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Any idea how much it would cost to ship Knowing Darkness (the traycased edition w/ extra book) within the US? I'm considering my shipping options. It's probably around $200 CAN to send it directly from Canada. I could also drive to Port Huron, MI in an hour and send it from there. The gas and tolls would cost roughly $30 CAN. Thanks.

I sent a bunch of packages yesterday from Port Huron yesterday. One of them was the GE of 'Salem's Lot with the traycase heading to Colorado. I almost started laughing when the nice lady charged $7.50 for Media Mail with tracking. For comparison, I sent The Dark Man from Ontario to Alberta and it was $20.

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Any idea how much it would cost to ship Knowing Darkness (the traycased edition w/ extra book) within the US? I'm considering my shipping options. It's probably around $200 CAN to send it directly from Canada. I could also drive to Port Huron, MI in an hour and send it from there. The gas and tolls would cost roughly $30 CAN. Thanks.

I sent a bunch of packages yesterday from Port Huron yesterday. One of them was the GE of 'Salem's Lot with the traycase heading to Colorado. I almost started laughing when the nice lady charged $7.50 for Media Mail with tracking. For comparison, I sent The Dark Man from Ontario to Alberta and it was $20.
    Wow that's a big savings. I'll see a lot of stuff that interests me from Canada but the shipping charges kill me.

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Within the US I would say no more than $20 media mail. I shipped just the book back to Jared, TN. to CO. it was $10 media mail...this was 5yrs ago though.

Brian

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I just sent one, the box was 46 pounds (24" X 20" X 20") media mail was around 30.00 the next cheapest was 92.00 by USPS

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you all for the responses.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

George Beahm charged me $30 for shipping about 2 years ago. I don't remember the actually shipping costs. Of course he probably spent about $30 just on packing supplies LOL.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post

George Beahm charged me $30 for shipping about 2 years ago. I don't remember the actually shipping costs. Of course he probably spent about $30 just on packing supplies LOL.
    He packed the book in a box full of peanuts. He sealed that box and then packed it in a larger box full of peanuts. My book arrived in pristine condition.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How do you guys feel about this sig? Thanks!

STEPHEN KING - 'CELL' - FIRST EDITION SIGNED
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

Legit.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ugly, and the pic is out of focus, but likely good.
    Signed Cell's are somewhat rare.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, guys!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, ugly but I think it's authentic ...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post

Thanks, Peri. It is pretty bad but was looking to snag one on the cheap.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hell yes. I rarely care if a signature is pretty or not. As long as King wrote it, and it's the right price, go for it...

Country
    Country Flag

Hell yes. I rarely care if a signature is pretty or not. As long as King wrote it, and it's the right price, go for it...
    Great minds, brother, great minds....... . Not to mention that King's worst look better than most others best!

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

So I just had a little help from Ari in tracking down a Road Rage comic. I wanted one issue and ended up with all 5 issues of #2. Now the completist in me needs to get the rest.
    Can someone tell me how many issues of Road Rage there were and how many variants for all issues(except for #2)?
    Thank you!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    So I just had a little help from Ari in tracking down a Road Rage comic. I wanted one issue and ended up with all 5 issues of #2. Now the completist in me needs to get the rest.
    Can someone tell me how many issues of Road Rage there were and how many variants for all issues(except for #2)?
    Thank you!
    Not sure if it matters to you, Lori but I believe the comics weren't written by Hill/King but adapted from Throttle by Chris Ryall and Nelson Daniel. Of course I could be completely wrong and expect to be swiftly corrected. I haven't read Throttle and the comics might be a word for word adaption. There were 4 issues. Issues #1&2 credit Hill/King on the cover and issued #3&4 credit Matheson on the cover. I found 6 variants for Issue #1 and two variants for issues #3&4.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Thank you!
    Not sure if this list has them all, but...http://mycomicshop.com/search?TID=22638943

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 'Salems Lot Centipede Press - Help

Hi all. Just wanted to ask the experts. I've been going through my collection, and I've got up to this one, but there appear to be 2. One is slipcased, signed (one of the 300 numbered), but the other is a thinner version of the same book, and is in a red wooden slipcase which has a silver plaque on the spine, with the author and title on it. The book itself is sealed, and before I open it to find out what it might be, I thought I'd ask the people who may know. Any ideas?
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    Hi all. Just wanted to ask the experts. I've been going through my collection, and I've got up to this one, but there appear to be 2. One is slipcased, signed (one of the 300 numbered), but the other is a thinner version of the same book, and is in a red wooden slipcase which has a silver plaque on the spine, with the author and title on it. The book itself is sealed, and before I open it to find out what it might be, I thought I'd ask the people who may know. Any ideas?
    Without pictures it's difficult to say, but it sounds like the "artist" edition that someone housed in a custom made case.

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the reply. I thought the slipcase might be a custom job. Also, on the spine of the book, the title and author are written vertically, not horizontally like the S/L. Do I open it or will it make no difference to future value?
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

+ Reply to Thread
Page 467 of 567 FirstFirst ... 367 417 457 465 466 467 468 469 477 517 ... LastLast