Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 572 of 644 FirstFirst ... 72 472 522 562 570 571 572 573 574 582 622 ... LastLast
Results 14,276 to 14,300 of 16087

Thread: Suntup Editions

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Some folks are guessing that Thursday's announcement might be Replay. If that is the case I will be offering my copy of the Numbered for sale at COST (plus shipping) Rights will not be included. So if you would like a copy of Replay and don't have rights hit me up with a pm if that is the announcement!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Some folks are guessing that Thursday's announcement might be Replay. If that is the case I will be offering my copy of the Numbered for sale at COST (plus shipping) Rights will not be included. So if you would like a copy of Replay and don't have rights hit me up with a pm if that is the announcement!
    LOL you dont even know the book yet and you are listing it? Little ahead of the game dude!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    LOL you dont even know the book yet and you are listing it? Little ahead of the game dude!
    While we're at it, I'm thinking about listing my copy of the November 2021 title. Are there any interested parties? It does NOT include rights, as I am greatly looking forward to picking up the December title.

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    I joined a few of the FB groups last month; Friends of Suntup, Friends of Cemetery Dance, Friends of SubPress; I dropped them all after less than two weeks. Seems most posts were either somebody trying to sell a book or complaining, just not my style. At least here on TDT there's more to do and fun people to do it with!

So I had my first Suntup shipment come in damaged, two covers prints. The whole shipping box had been bent in two, maybe three, side crushed in, etc. Dropped a note, sent photos, and Rebecca got me two replacements in the mail with absolutely no issues. So kudos to Paul and his crew for continued outstanding customer service and sweet products.
    Do you have to return the damaged prints? I'm all for trying to make the most of them!

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I don’t think it’s replay seeing as he hadn’t read the book as of June last year. (https://www.thedarktower.org/palaver...=1#post1203965). 1 year would be a super quick turn around.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Or just being proactive. "If" being the key word and all. Kudos as well for offering it at cost. If.......
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    I don’t think it’s replay seeing as he hadn’t read the book as of June last year. (https://www.thedarktower.org/palaver...=1#post1203965). 1 year would be a super quick turn around.
    That was my thoughts
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

That was my thoughts
    That’s assuming he’s talking about replay which I think he is but he didn’t quote anyone.

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought I remembered this about Paul and Replay. I was searching for this post but I couldn't seem to find it. Thanks for posting.
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the link. Sometimes it is difficult to figure out what has been said out of the horses mouth or what is just conjecture. I spend a lot of time reading about suntup both in this thread and on the FB Group, sometimes I get my wires crossed on what is said where. I do remember one poster somewhere stating over and over that Replay was one of Pauls favorite books, so it HAS to be that! lol
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Trying to do whatever i can to stay on the train, buddy The 5 book quarter has been rough on me.

If it is Beloved or Still Life with Woodpecker I will definitely keep it.

If it is Replay I want to sell because it is not a book I am familiar with or love and cant afford to spend the numbered price (to just keep it in my collection) just to stay on the train. Therefore selling Replay without rights to a buyer that just wants the book is what I would like to do. Just trying to get a jump on finding someone that might want that book (IF it ends up being that book)
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the link. Sometimes it is difficult to figure out what has been said out of the horses mouth or what is just conjecture. I spend a lot of time reading about suntup both in this thread and on the FB Group, sometimes I get my wires crossed on what is said where. I do remember one poster somewhere stating over and over that Replay was one of Pauls favorite books, so it HAS to be that! lol

Was that post about replay? Or the Matheson book? I think Matheson.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Based on my weekly posts/requests publically or privately it could be replay.

If not, my posts resume on Thursday. Lol

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't think that post was about REPLAY. I read REPLAY based on a reco from Paul back in 2015
    Link to post here
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    I don't think that post was about REPLAY. I read REPLAY based on a reco from Paul back in 2015
    Link to post here
    Good catch, I guess I misrememebered wrong after all, lol!
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Country
    Country Flag

Link to post here
    You beauty. I found one from Dec18 but 2015! Fab.

Country
    Country Flag

That was my thoughts
    "Was" as in past tense because you now know that it IS Replay?!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    I joined a few of the FB groups last month; Friends of Suntup, Friends of Cemetery Dance, Friends of SubPress; I dropped them all after less than two weeks. Seems most posts were either somebody trying to sell a book or complaining, just not my style. At least here on TDT there's more to do and fun people to do it with!

So I had my first Suntup shipment come in damaged, two covers prints. The whole shipping box had been bent in two, maybe three, side crushed in, etc. Dropped a note, sent photos, and Rebecca got me two replacements in the mail with absolutely no issues. So kudos to Paul and his crew for continued outstanding customer service and sweet products.
    Do you have to return the damaged prints? I'm all for trying to make the most of them!
    In this particular case no; I had them boxed and ready to go but was asked to destroy them instead. They were pretty beat up, not worth returning as they wouldn't be resold; it wasn't like a scuff on a slipcase or a smudge on a title page.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Country
    Country Flag

Link to post here
    Thank you for the correction. Paul didn’t quote who he was responding to so it was hard to tell

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Impressive sleuthing!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Well look at that!

it WAS Replay!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Artist edition ordered!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well look at that!

it WAS Replay!
    Nice foresight! Were you able to sell it?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did anyone else pick up on the little Easter egg on the prices? It can't be pure coincidence that the numbered sells for $555, the lettered for $3,333 and the roman for $5,555.

Kudos Paul (I assume this was intentional)! Too bad you couldn't get the AE in at $111, but I'm sure that would have been impossible while maintaining the Suntup standards.

Looks like four more beautiful additions to the Suntup lineup!
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrewMeister View Post
    Did anyone else pick up on the little Easter egg on the prices? It can't be pure coincidence that the numbered sells for $555, the lettered for $3,333 and the roman for $5,555.

Kudos Paul (I assume this was intentional)! Too bad you couldn't get the AE in at $111, but I'm sure that would have been impossible while maintaining the Suntup standards.

Looks like four more beautiful additions to the Suntup lineup!
    that is cool
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 572 of 644 FirstFirst ... 72 472 522 562 570 571 572 573 574 582 622 ... LastLast