Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 853 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 353 753 803 843 851 852 853 854 855 863 903 953 ... LastLast
Results 21,301 to 21,325 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

They are Black
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Those look great Simon! You definitely had a great vision for those cases.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post
    VERY nice...
    I'm working on something similar and I noticed that I don't hace Code Name: Mousetrap
    I know that there are different versions of It Grows On You - and I'm looking for the version from Marshroots '73
    Anyone can help with those two?

also I have a question about Cain Rose Up, Here there Be Tygers and Strawberry Spring: Are these different versions than those in collections?
    If you are asking me for the answers, I have no idea.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice additions ! Can't keep up with you all

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very handsome slipcases!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Just arrived today. Signed Doctor Sleep. Thank you Brian! It's a beautiful copy and was really well packed.

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Just arrived today. Signed Doctor Sleep. Thank you Brian! It's a beautiful copy and was really well packed.
    You are quite welcome my friend. Those pictures are so nice they make me want it back!

My packing philosophy is to use a sufficiently sized box to accommodate a large amount of taped bubble wrap. No one has ever received a damaged book from me despite the best efforts of the Postal Service.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by killjoy72 View Post
    Congrats!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    You are quite welcome my friend. Those pictures are so nice they make me want it back!

My packing philosophy is to use a sufficiently sized box to accommodate a large amount of taped bubble wrap. No one has ever received a damaged book from me despite the best efforts of the Postal Service.
    Yeah, it looks good huh... Thanks Brian!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I do like the CD case too!

John

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bizarre Adventures #29, featuring The Lawnmower Man written by Stephen King.

Signed...

...with flyer.

I'll probably get this (and the LM portfolio) signed by the artist, Walt Simonson, at one of this years comic cons. He must live quasi-local to me as I see him at at least 2-3 different conventions every year.

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by killjoy72 View Post
    Bizarre Adventures #29, featuring The Lawnmower Man written by Stephen King.

Signed...

...with flyer.

I'll probably get this (and the LM portfolio) signed by the artist, Walt Simonson, at one of this years comic cons. He must live quasi-local to me as I see him at at least 2-3 different conventions every year.
    Awesome, congratulations on that signed item! I almost entered the bidding fray on that, as my name matches, but forgot to track it. Glad someone on here got the deal on it!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Very Nice LMM, not seen a signed one before, CONGRATS!!!!

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Actually got a few 'late' birthday items today, some delayed due to weather(!), but clearly the top one is below. Thanks to Tim (AKC) for making my birthday memorable!

Mr. Mercedes signed 1st/1st

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to everyone! That signed Lawnmower Man is great! That was one of the first few items in my collection from about 25 years ago.

And the signed Mr. Mercedes, very nice! I'm still looking for one, so if anyone has for sale PM me.

Congrats guys.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

My new Remarques

Revival also signed by King:

Desperation:

Regulators:

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks everyone!
    John, congrats on the signed Mr.Mercedes!
    jsmcmullen92, I love that Regulators remarque!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations everyone! Great lawnmower man and Mr Mercedes. Those Remarques are awesome.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice, everyone! Congratulations!

John

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice stuff coming down the pipeline today. Glad to see everyone loving the "goods"!!!!! Congrats all
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Great new P&J's guys.

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats everybody! Great new stuff!!!

Dan

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, jsmcmullen92, those are some awesome remarques on The Regulators!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, jsmcmullen92. Congratulations on the remarques.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I imagine this will interest very few but here is a book that I have needed for my collection since it was published in 1992.

Stephen King: The Second Decade, Danse Macabre to The Dark Half. Part of the "Twayne's United States Authors Series." By Tony Magistrale.

The first book by Magistrale dealt with the first decade (Carrie to Pet Sematary) and is fairly easy to find. This book is not so easy. All I have been able to find were second printings and even those were few and far between. Also, most hardbacks no matter what the printing are ex-library copies. I finally was able to get a copy in great shape with a full number line descending to "1."

So, not really a big deal but I think this a pretty scarce book.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 853 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 353 753 803 843 851 852 853 854 855 863 903 953 ... LastLast