Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Comic-Con

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Comic-Con

I don't think there are too many Okies, but if you happen to be at the Tulsa Wizard World Comic-Con today I am dressed as Jordy Verril. I'm not much into super heroes or even dressing up, but my wife wanted us to do something. She is Wonder Woman and I have moss growing all over me.

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great costume. Have fun!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

You can always tell an Oky; but ya' cain't tell 'em much!!

Have a great time!!! You and Wonder Woman!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    You can always tell an Oky; but ya' cain't tell 'em much!!

Have a great time!!! You and Wonder Woman!
    Haha, thanks! I'm a transplant, so I might be able to retain slightly more than a natural born.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I am stuck in Hoosierland.
    North of me is too cold. (I don't want the heating bills.)
    South of me has overwhelming, country music.
    West is dry and hot.
    East is crowded. I need space!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.