Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1095 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 95 595 995 1045 1085 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 ... LastLast
Results 27,351 to 27,375 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    15K is too high. BE SHOCKED if that sells.
    I got one for 3.8K in 2017. If everything in my collection has increased 4x in 6 years, maybe I should cash out LOL!
    THAT is a steal. LOL Good work!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That is the first "lettered" Stand I have seen. I am happy with my numbered. I am sure I could not afford a lettered.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Promo Poster for Ghost Brothers of Darkland Co Musical By Stephen King
    > on ebay

Tempting, I went to the play in Milwaukee. Is this all the shows they did? Weird that they only did the mid-west. Or maybe this is just one leg of the tour?
    Played in Atlanta for about a month in 2012. Then two legs of a tour, one year apart. The poster is from the first tour. I saw the show in Boston on November 21, 2014, on the second tour. I have two programs from that leg.

From Wikipedia: "The show went on a 20-city U.S. tour of the Midwest and Southeast in October–November 2013, and an 18-city tour of the Northeast (including Canada), Mid-Atlantic, Upper Midwest, and West regions in late 2014."
    I still hope someday a recording of the play is produced.
    Still shocked I got to see it live.

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mmalling View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot HP Spencer View Post
    This was crazy. I hope a member here snagged this for their collection or to flip for a tidy profit. A seller on eBay sold the signed limited It 25th Anniversary for $850 with free shipping last night!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/25599548137...Bk9SR-6b4ffTYQ
    Hope the seller doesn't back out!
    The scary part is in the description….

Stephen King IT Cemetery Dance 25th Anniversary Slipcase Signed By Stephen King.

Photos had the book, but it says slipcase, unless they mean slipcased, and is the book too.

Man that is a bargain a steal if it was the book too.
    I can confirm that it was a legit S/L #660 with all the trimmings!
    Super pleased that this is on my shelf!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    This was crazy. I hope a member here snagged this for their collection or to flip for a tidy profit. A seller on eBay sold the signed limited It 25th Anniversary for $850 with free shipping last night!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/25599548137...Bk9SR-6b4ffTYQ
    Hope the seller doesn't back out!
    The scary part is in the description….

Stephen King IT Cemetery Dance 25th Anniversary Slipcase Signed By Stephen King.

Photos had the book, but it says slipcase, unless they mean slipcased, and is the book too.

Man that is a bargain a steal if it was the book too.
    I can confirm that it was a legit S/L #660 with all the trimmings!
    Super pleased that this is on my shelf!
    Awesome deal! Congratulations!

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Any idea why priced so low? Distressed/unaware seller? GEs have gone higher than that.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Any idea why priced so low? Distressed/unaware seller? GEs have gone higher than that.
    No idea, it was a Buy It Now sale on eBay. I just clicked the button!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So my curiosity got the better of me and I contacted the seller and asked if he was aware of past sales of the signed It 25th and that they usually sell for up to $3000+. He wrote back that he was well aware of past sales when he sold his copy. His to sell at whatever price he wanted, just seems odd that you would sell something at so low a price when it was pretty much guaranteed you could get thousands.

Again congratulations to mmalling!

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Of course, I would say the same thing if I screwed up and sold it for that as well!!!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So my curiosity got the better of me and I contacted the seller and asked if he was aware of past sales of the signed It 25th and that they usually sell for up to $3000+. He wrote back that he was well aware of past sales when he sold his copy. His to sell at whatever price he wanted, just seems odd that you would sell something at so low a price when it was pretty much guaranteed you could get thousands.

I am so happy for my pal!!!! SCORE
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

My guess is that he didn't know what he had. He looked it up and saw the price of the gift editions. He priced his to sell based on that because he was unaware that this was a more desirable book.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice looking book....except some moron owner crimp stamped one of the FFE's. Literally (IMO) lowered the value 30%+

Stephen King - Cycle of The Werewolf LOE 1st Edition HC w/BW signed card!
    Opens in a new window or tab
    Pre-Owned

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Very nice looking book....except some moron owner crimp stamped one of the FFE's. Literally (IMO) lowered the value 30%+

Stephen King - Cycle of The Werewolf LOE 1st Edition HC w/BW signed card!
    Opens in a new window or tab
    Pre-Owned

I'm surprised this is going for so much. What would you say a fair market value for Cycle 1st is (non stamped) ?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

A NF COTW (Including a NF DJ which is hard to find) is probably $800. Of course, seek second opinions.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Do such stamps lower value because they are considered unattractive, unrelated to King, or "just because they do"?

I have such a stamp but haven't yet used it on anything collectible (out of concern for damaging the paper, not because of resale value, as I don't own anything worth more than $150 or so (a few CD GEs)).
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

To me, stamping the book as akin to signing your own name in it. It defaces, and thus devalues it. The only exception might be if a famous or notable person stamped the book.

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I did this to some King books early on, way before I really understood collecting at all. I just figured they were my books and I was proud to have them. I have long since replaced all those stamped books.

Jerome, I sincerely hope you don't think of me as a moron for some past regressions :-)
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Gunslinger Apprentice Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

How much will you pay for this set in the stated conditions?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/364189149918?

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Honvie View Post

Looks like bad spine fade to me. I wouldn't want it just for that.

Gunslinger Apprentice Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

It's true and wasn't mentioned in description. Portfolio condition is not desirable as well. Wonder how much this set will go if it's an auction.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I recently paid $1K for a portfolio, but the folder was in considerably better condition.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Country
    Country Flag

It's true and wasn't mentioned in description. Portfolio condition is not desirable as well. Wonder how much this set will go if it's an auction.
    A matching set would fetch a LOT but this has a lot of issues. I would still think $2000-2500 at auction.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

A matching set would fetch a LOT but this has a lot of issues. I would still think $2000-2500 at auction.
    Thanks. Hope seller understands it is all about condition and both buyer and seller eventually are happy with the deal.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't have a matching set...but close #78 COTW and #178 art portfolio...
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

A one of a kind Jerome book on eBay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/13450482038...mis&media=COPY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1095 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 95 595 995 1045 1085 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 ... LastLast