Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which is the best movie character of all time? Top 4 advance!

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rosencrantz (Rosencrantz and Gildenstern are Dead)

1 3.70%
  • Agent Smith (Matrix)

3 11.11%
  • Red (The Shawshank Redemptio

4 14.81%
  • John Keating (Dead Poets Society)

2 7.41%
  • The Terminator (The Terminator )

5 18.52%
  • Princess Leia (Empire Strikes Back)

4 14.81%
  • Ralphie Parker (A Christmas Story)

6 22.22%
  • Doc (Tombstone)

2 7.41%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: BMCOAT - Round 1, Group B

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Default BMCOAT - Round 1, Group B

Rosencrantz (Rosencrantz and Gildenstern are Dead)

Agent Smith (Matrix)

Red (The Shawshank Redemption)

John Keating (Dead Poets Society)

The Terminator (The Terminator )

Princess Leia (Empire Strikes Back)

Ralphie Parker (A Christmas Story)

Doc (Tombstone)

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll be back.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Gotta go with Leia.
    You know, because she's ... well, Leia.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

red
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brice, can you please edit my vote? I was voting John Keating (Dead Poets Society) - of course - and missed the button with the sweaty paw, because of this ungodly heat

so, can you please make it: Red - minus one vote; John Keating - plus one vote?

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I can do that.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

agent smith
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brice:

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Tight group!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Jean: My pleasure! Though I was tempted a little to leave your vote since you accidentally voted for who I did intentionally. You're just lucky this wasn't the ACO thread. I don't know that I could have changed that one.

If you rescue me

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

I'm for Smith

Look out! Lily-sai is on a distinguished road Lily-sai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Red. <3

"...neither the stupid jokes nor the easy surface emotions were the truth of Cuthbert Allgood."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Jean: My pleasure! Though I was tempted a little to leave your vote since you accidentally voted for who I did intentionally. You're just lucky this wasn't the ACO thread. I don't know that I could have changed that one.
    That's why I was especially careful while voting in that other group

P.S. I would have voted for Red here, if not for John Keating

P.P.S. I think I know who Brother JB is going to vote for... bears seem to recognize the picture...

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I wonder who it could be.

If you rescue me

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

"I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!"
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Country
    Country Flag

I wonder who it could be.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    Gotta go with Leia.
    You know, because she's ... well, Leia.
    In Empire Strikes Back, she's even more that that.

However...
    "Mothers know nothing about creeping marauders burrowing through the snow toward the kitchen where only you and you alone stand between your tiny, huddled family and insensate evil."
    -- "Ralph Parker,"
    A Christmas Story

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Rosencrantz

Whatever became of the moment when one first knew about death? There must have been one. A moment. In childhood. When it first occurred to you that you don't go on forever. Must have been shattering. Stamped into one's memory. And yet, I can't remember it. It never occurred to me at all. We must be born with an intuition of mortality. Before we know the word for it. Before we know that there are words. Out we come, bloodied and squawling, with the knowledge that for all the points of the compass, there’s only one direction. And time is its only measure.
    Last edited by Woofer; 07-31-2009 at 01:13 PM. Reason: Fix occured to occurred. :panic:
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Gunslinger Apprentice Kidd Ikarus is on a distinguished road Kidd Ikarus's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    "I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!"
    Awesome! I voted for Ralphie too.
    Are sins ever forgiven?

For those who loved this world... and knew friendly company therein. This Reunion is for you.

http://www.zazzle.com/Kidd_Ikarus*

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Woofer View Post
    Rosencrantz

Whatever became of the moment when one first knew about death? There must have been one. A moment. In childhood. When it first occured to you that you don't go on forever. Must have been shattering. Stamped into one's memory. And yet, I can't remember it. It never occurred to me at all. We must be born with an intuition of mortality. Before we know the word for it. Before we know that there are words. Out we come, bloodied and squawling, with the knowledge that for all the points of the compass, there’s only one direction. And time is its only measure.
    Decisions, decisions...

Eyes Like Silver Dollars Tvmorbid is on a distinguished road Tvmorbid's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle" Terminator FTW!

BEEP BEEP Richie! They ALL float down here. When you're down here with us, you'll float too!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tvmorbid View Post
    That's mah boiiiieeeeee!

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    That's why I was especially careful while voting in that other group

P.S. I would have voted for Red here, if not for John Keating

P.P.S. I think I know who Brother JB is going to vote for... bears seem to recognize the picture...

we shall have to ask him i think as it is not obvious at first

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    That's mah boiiiieeeeee!
    gotta go with you two guys, he is the most famous and iconic of all. but it was a tough call as i love red

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kidd Ikarus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Awesome! I voted for Ralphie too.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ahnold FTW!
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast