Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 595 of 644 FirstFirst ... 95 495 545 585 593 594 595 596 597 605 ... LastLast
Results 14,851 to 14,875 of 16087

Thread: Suntup Editions

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for lettered I Am Legend and Lottery. PC even…. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Message from Paul
    Hi Friends,

As you may already know, we had two books scheduled to be announced in November 2021. We have decided to postpone the first of the two November book announcements due to some production delays we are experiencing on that title. This book is not as far along as I would like, and I would prefer to wait until it is further along before announcing it.

Therefore, our next book announcement will take place on Thursday, November 18th at 9 a.m. PT. Please note that the Numbered edition of this book is a 250 print run. Owners of The Collector with a designation of 1-250 will be placed on a Matching Pre-Order list with an opportunity to pre-order the book before it goes on sale to the public.

Paul Suntup

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Crying...was so looking forward to the other release.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, me too. Wish it would have stayed as was……
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

We will still get it, just not right now. And fininshing up the year with one book a month is not too bad. IMO.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    We will still get it, just not right now. And fininshing up the year with one book a month is not too bad. IMO.
    And easier on the wallet going into the holidays!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    And easier on the wallet going into the holidays!
    100% on that.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

But it sounds like people with 1-250 get the 2nd release, not the first, or am I misreading this?
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    But it sounds like people with 1-250 get the 2nd release, not the first, or am I misreading this?
    1-250 will have right of first refusal to purchase the November book. The book which we are postponing will be announced in early 2022, so rights holders will have the opportunity to purchase it then. Hope that answers your question.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the clarification Paul, appreciate it!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    Thanks for the clarification Paul, appreciate it!
    No problem!

My Mood
    Cool

People may want to check out Camelot. The have two intesting links. The first one is a prototype CATCF that they have for sale
    https://camelotbooks.com/charlie-and...e-factory.html
    I am sure that one of the big timers here can squezze this in
    And this link shows all the Suntup books the have
    They say retail price but I think some are higher. But hey, at least they have them.
    https://camelotbooks.com/suntup-editions

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a handful of extra artist editions of a few books (no big fish like Misery or RB though) send me a pm if you are looking for a specific title
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Kathmandu has a few at what are probably much closer to original price.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

People may want to check out Camelot. The have two intesting links. The first one is a prototype CATCF that they have for sale
    They say retail price but I think some are higher. But hey, at least they have them.
    Wowsa! That is a beauty. And Camelot is excellent to deal with.
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How does a book like the CATCF prototype make it "out in the wild" like that? I was not aware of any contest or anything giving one of those away. Just curious.
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just got a confirm address email for the Replay AE. Can't wait!

Country
    Country Flag

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Hey friends! For those who aren't in the FB fans group or subscribed to my channel, I'll be giving away a numbered edition of The Collector WITH RIGHTS to a below 250 number! All you have to do is subscribe to my channel. Once I hit 1000 subscribers I'll post a giveaway video with details on how to enter!

http://youtu.be/h0hRVSO1XgQ

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Jumped back on the train today with a <250 number.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool

Congrats Brian. I am glad you are with us again .

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Brian. I am glad you are with us again .
    Thanks, buddy. I appreciate it! Nice to be back and at retail price lol.

Edit: And I'd like to thank Paul for taking care of a mistake with my order. Completely on my end, not his. Thank you!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There is still 50 numbered "The Collector"
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Traveler atari_guy is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    There is still 50 numbered "The Collector"
    Yeah, that worries me. And to think I considered myself lucky to get right through on my purchase last week...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 595 of 644 FirstFirst ... 95 495 545 585 593 594 595 596 597 605 ... LastLast