Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 117 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 2908

Thread: Book Collection: The Library Policeman

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

SUPERNICE !!!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Very nice indeed.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Nice, I wish I could take clear pictures like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Very classy portfolio
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Congrats, Alan! It is gorgeous!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    SUPERNICE !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Very nice indeed.
    Thanks all

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Just arrived:

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Alan!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Love that cover
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Alan !!!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That's at least two GWENDY's sold!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys.

Added a few things recently. Finally got a US 1st of The Institute:

A nifty flyer for a London signing in the 80s:

Sleeping Beauties art portfolio:

Best New Horror S/L:

PS Publishing The Stand:

Demented Dollies Nate from Creepshow:

The Stand Brass Plaque & Letter courtesy of Jerome:

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ive never seen the "nifty flyer" for a London signing in the 80s before.
    I really like these odd offshoot items... very cool.

And congrats on all the cool new stuff !!

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Me neither, I like that flyer.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

That was a nice recent haul. I really like that Nathan Grantham figure.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds, Alan!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

BIG CONGRATS ALAN !!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Ive never seen the "nifty flyer" for a London signing in the 80s before.
    I really like these odd offshoot items... very cool.

And congrats on all the cool new stuff !!
    Me neither, I like that flyer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    That was a nice recent haul. I really like that Nathan Grantham figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Nice adds, Alan!
    BIG CONGRATS ALAN !!!

Thank you all

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Some really nice and unique stuff there Alan. Way to go.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Some really nice and unique stuff there Alan. Way to go.
    Thank you Mike

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is a tidal wave of new goodness - great stuff!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    That is a tidal wave of new goodness - great stuff!
    Thanks Antoni

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Couple of things I forgot to include in my recent arrivals the other day.

Beautiful edition of Revival from LetterPress Publishers:

And a very cool The Road broadside. A lovely gesture from Suntup Press to their customers:

Great stuff!

Do you take your pictures with an actual camera? No matter what settings I use on mine, I can not get the picture size to change. It is always small and doesn't show detail like it should.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Alan, hope my Revival from PS arrived.... this month ?

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff!

Do you take your pictures with an actual camera? No matter what settings I use on mine, I can not get the picture size to change. It is always small and doesn't show detail like it should.
    Steve I just use my iPhone for the pictures and dropbox as the hosting site. I don’t change any settings on my phone or edit them on dropbox and they just show up like that on here.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Alan, hope my Revival from PS arrived.... this month ?
    Hope it arrives soon, Frank. It’s a gorgeous book and you’ll love it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Great stuff!

Steve I just use my iPhone for the pictures and dropbox as the hosting site. I don’t change any settings on my phone or edit them on dropbox and they just show up like that on here.
    I looked at that dropbox site. I use the album option here and I tried Imgur with the same result, the pictures look great on my home PC but lousy here. Thanks, I will keep trying!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 117 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 ... LastLast