Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Glenn Chadbourne artwork for sale

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Default Glenn Chadbourne artwork for sale

Author Chris Golden posted this on Shocklines. Thought some of you might be interested:

Hey all. Some of you know that I've handled some of this stuff for Glenn Chadbourne before. Well, Glenn has a HUGE opportunity for you that he's offering to Shockliners before anyone else. (And it's possible no one else will ever see it, if this goes as well as I think it's going to.)

Right now, Glenn is finishing up the illustrations for TWO books he's working on, both of them collaborations between myself and Jim Moore. One is a hideous ghoul novel called FRESH KILL. The other is BLOODSTAINED WONDERLAND, the sequel to Bloodstained Oz. (Oh my God, wait until you see this stuff.) In any case, a lucky handful of people are going to be able to own this artwork. Jim Moore and I are buying some of the originals for ourselves, and wish we could buy them all.

So, how can you own an extraordinary piece of the greatest artwork of Glenn's career? Simple enough. E-mail me at crdg@comcast.net and you can RESERVE as many pieces as you like. There will likely be FOURTEEN pieces available. The first to contact me will get First Dibs after Jim and me, the next will get Second Dibs, and so forth until all 14 pieces are spoken for. You will then be asked to send a $50 deposit PER PIECE to my PayPal within 24 hours. [Those of you who are naturally suspicious, I've asked Glenn to post on this thread to confirm--someone needs to keep track of this stuff for him to keep it all straight.] If the deposit is not received, that person drops out and everyone in line moves up. Please do NOT send any money until I've specifically asked you to do so. The price for each piece will be $150, the balance due before the piece can be shipped ($10 shipping, too, so less the deposit, the total still remaining will be $110 per piece). This is a fantastic price. Truly, Glenn should be getting several times that per piece, but he's shy about asking.

You're probably wondering when you'll get the art. Well, you won't have to wait for the book to be published. By the end of the summer, we'll have all of the art for both books in and scanned. Once the scans have been sent off to the publishers, we will send the original art to you. I'm going to say sometime this Fall seems like a very reasonable time frame. Unless something goes horribly wrong, it should be before Halloween.

So there you have it. If you want in on what I feel is a great opportunity for some truly extraordinary art and excellent prices, e-mail me asap. First come, first served. And once again, do not send money unless and until you're asked to do so.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Great offer. Thanks for posting.