Comments for: Black House - S/L

+ Reply to Page
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Comments
    Country
    Country Flag

Does the S/L have the same illustrations as the book from the 'gift' set?

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Does the S/L have the same illustrations as the book from the 'gift' set?
    YES

ALSO SAME ENDPAPERS

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

Comments
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You mean this one, Bruce?

Ha!!! Finally!! A chance to match the "Master"!!!! You made my day, Bruce, thanks!!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

Comments
    My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Feb 12, 2018

"This is a rare opportunity to buy a book signed by Stephen King at the original
    published price. We found some copies of BLACK HOUSE Deluxe Numbered
    Edition signed by Stephen King, Peter Straub and Rick Berry in our barn/ware-
    house which were from canceled orders (probably canceled because of the delay
    from announcement of ordering to actual shipping date). As a service to our cus-
    tomers we are making them available at the original 2002 price of $225.00 plus
    $10.00 shipping."
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Comments

What's this from?

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

Comments
    My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    What's this from?
    A day late and a dollar short...

Grant sent an email letter out a couple of days ago announcing these were available. They are completely sold out now.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Comments

Wow, I wonder if my number was on one of those, the only Grant King book I don't have a matching number on.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

Comments
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Wow, I wonder if my number was on one of those, the only Grant King book I don't have a matching number on.
    What is your number?

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    What is your number?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

Comments
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    What is your number?
    Ah okay. I got 203 and Robert said he was shipping the low numbers first. So maybe someone got theirs in before me but I can’t be certain on that.