Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Funko Pop Pennywise figure coming soon

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default New Funko Pop Pennywise figure coming soon

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Whats the official release date now?

I ordered one this summer, the seller claimed it was sent... and when i told him I didnt recieve it, he said that it was postponed til december but claimed it was sent otherwise he couldnt "keep" the order. Which i complained as otherwise i'd get fucked if i dont recieve it...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Been delayed until January last I heard.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Traveler jake_and_oy will become famous soon enough jake_and_oy's Avatar

I think that this is just about the best Funko Pop figure that has been released despite the fact that 100s of characters have been released.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Was there a link that got deleted?
    (I am guessing it was a spam)
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

New Carrie by Funko
    Only at walmart : https://www.walmart.com/ip/Funko-POP...sive/413202050

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

Dosn't really look like Carrie does it? Could be any girl dressed up for prom...

Lilja

Country
    Country Flag

Agreed : this one looks... pointless to me
    And I dont even collect them

Gunslinger Apprentice georgiesarm is on a distinguished road

The problem is that it's based on the 2013 Carrie. Not exactly the visually iconic interpretation of the character.

Country
    Country Flag

Funko Launching Line of Halloween Masks Including Pennywise, Stay Puft and More
    > https://bloody-disgusting.com/toys/3...ise-stay-puft/

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by georgiesarm View Post
    The problem is that it's based on the 2013 Carrie. Not exactly the visually iconic interpretation of the character.
    I think they're using the original; the 2013 Carrie didn't have the crown. They even have the original poster font.

My Collection

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Came across a maker of action figures at a horror con this weekend. Has a few King-related figures. A bit pricey but interesting.

https://lb3ddesign.com/product-categ...orror-figures/

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Dr. Giggles is sold out.
    That's funny.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Dr. Giggles is sold out.
    That's funny.
    I see what you did there.
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Country
    Country Flag

"Readful Things", on ebay and instagram does custom figurines in the same style. And in the past they did quite a few inspired by Stephen King

+ Reply to Thread