Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 567 of 644 FirstFirst ... 67 467 517 557 565 566 567 568 569 577 617 ... LastLast
Results 14,151 to 14,175 of 16086

Thread: Suntup Editions

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrewMeister View Post
    PLEASE, everyone give Paul some POS REP for being very patient and generous. Thank you, Paul!
    No doubt. It blew me away when he said he's working 6 1/2 days a week; only taking some time off on Sunday afternoons! That has to be exhausting, no matter how much he loves his work.

Thank you very much for all you do Paul!
    Great customer service. Sticks to timeliness. Communication is great. Great product.

ISO: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I’m rereading Nineteen Eighty-Four, and like every previous time I’ve read it - only a handful of times over the past 30 years or so - it’s even better than I remember. Orwell had such a clear, complex, uncompromising vision of his dystopia. So horrible yet so familiar.

For those that haven’t seen it, I’d recommend the 1984 film adaptation, starring John Hurt ... AFTER reading the novel. It’s excellent - almost perfect.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrewMeister View Post
    Yes, The Island Of Doctor Moreau has been the banner picture for a while. As stated, most likely because AE copies of it are still available.

The first thumbnail was The Island Of Doctor Moreau as well; no Imajica.

Unless, of course, if I'm losing it, which is always a possibility! I do see the Imajica thumbnail now...
    Maybe I'm slightly biased, but I'm rather fond of The Island of Doctor Moreau banner picture.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Let's not forget that this is the last day I reckon for the 20% discount at the Cover Collections !
    Use the code : TCC20

=> https://shop.suntup.press/collection...ividual-prints
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Along the Path of the Beam Dave1442397 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Let's not forget that this is the last day I reckon for the 20% discount at the Cover Collections !
    Use the code : TCC20

=> https://shop.suntup.press/collection...ividual-prints
    Thanks for the reminder! I decided to go for two of my favorites - The Dark Tower III: The Waste Lands, and Four Past Midnight.

I had bought The Stand a while back, so now I need to get all three prints framed. All three have similar color palettes, so I'll try to get complementary matching frames.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I know there's been a ton of editions done for Edgar Allan Poe's complete works, but I wouldn't mind seeing a Suntup edition of his work.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    I know there's been a ton of editions done for Edgar Allan Poe's complete works, but I wouldn't mind seeing a Suntup edition of his work.
    Hell yes (not to mention Lovecraft, or the great women writers of the 19th century, or...).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Was a little confused when I got an email title "Oskar's Cube Shipping - have you moved" since I didn't order any of the LTROI books.

Looks like it is actually for Exorcist Artist. - YAY! First Suntup book in awhile since I jumped off the train.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Just don't forget to tuck and roll on impact.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

WOW, those last prints sold out fast! Congrats Paul!

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I keep all the boxes from Suntup, and my current storage has just about hit the saturation point. My next step will be to relocate the AE boxes to the garage attic, and keep the numbered boxes inside as long as space permits.

As part of this process, I've been going through the AE boxes and removing any bookmarks. Per a suggestion on the Fans of Suntup Facebook page, I'm keeping them in the book, between the inner dust jacket flap and the dust jacket protector.

I wanted to check to see if what I found on bookmarks is correct. All AEs, that have shipped so far, came with one bookmark. The exceptions are Red Dragon and Fahrenheit 451, which came with two bookmarks, and Misery, which did not include a bookmark. Is that correct?
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

What was the guess for this weeks release? You folks all seem to be right on with your guesses to this point! So, who will it be this month?
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Since all copies will be signed by the author (including artist) I think people were thinking Joe Hill.

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Since all copies will be signed by the author (including artist) I think people were thinking Joe Hill.
    I'd love another Joe Hill book, even if it only contains one new novella, but would he illustrate it as well? I know he's done a lot of graphic novels, but I thought he writes/co-writes those and they are illustrated by someone else?

He's written four collections, if you count A Little Silver Book of Sharp Shiny Slivers, and all four have been done in limited editions. Do you think he would pull stories from these for a new collection? Or does he have three novellas that have been published individually?
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm still sticking with Kealan Patrick Burke. I know he's not a huge name like a lot of Suntup releases, but I'd be happy with that choice.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

I would be happy with either one, but KPB getting Suntup treatment would be really nice. I’ve been a fan of his for a long time and I don’t think he gets the notice that others get.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm still sticking with Kealan Patrick Burke. I know he's not a huge name like a lot of Suntup releases, but I'd be happy with that choice.
    Who's Kealan Patrick Burke?
    I've never heard of him. Does he have a standout title I should read first?
    Thanks

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Thanks
    Kin is a classic horror story.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    Thanks
    I knew the mention of KPB would bring a response from you MLG, ha! Yeah, Kin is amazing, I love KPB and if you don't follow him on Twitter, he is hilarious and has helped me through many days of this pandemic.

He is also a very good graphic designer that has designed many of his own trade covers along with some other author's covers as well.

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Thanks
    I knew the mention of KPB would bring a response from you MLG, ha! Yeah, Kin is amazing, I love KPB and if you don't follow him on Twitter, he is hilarious and has helped me through many days of this pandemic.
    I do love Mr. Burkes story telling. His collection The Number 121 to Pennsylvania has some amazing short stories as well. I do follow him on Twitter and have even stumbled on an Instagram Live he was doing one night.

I would love a Suntup release of some of his work. With that said, I do not expect it this week. He has put so much into the completion of his next novel I do not expect he has an unpublished novel available at this point. Would be happy to be wrong though.

Thanks
    I do love Mr. Burkes story telling. His collection The Number 121 to Pennsylvania has some amazing short stories as well. I do follow him on Twitter and have even stumbled on an Instagram Live he was doing one night.

I would love a Suntup release of some of his work. With that said, I do not expect it this week. He has put so much into the completion of his next novel I do not expect he has an unpublished novel available at this point. Would be happy to be wrong though.
    Yeah, I could be wrong but I really don't think it's him either. I hope one day it happens though, a Turtle Boy One Volume Edition? That would be sweet!

Thanks

Yeah, I could be wrong but I really don't think it's him either. I hope one day it happens though, a Turtle Boy One Volume Edition? That would be sweet!
    Thunderstorm already did that. They published "Stage Whispers The Collected Timmy Quinn" as part of their Black Voltage series.

Thanks

Thunderstorm already did that. They published "Stage Whispers The Collected Timmy Quinn" as part of their Black Voltage series.
    Yeah, got that one but CD had already done Kin and I was just spitballing ideas.

SubPress had already done TSotL so I'm thinking anything is possible.

Should also mention I'm on a lot of pain meds right now plus antibiotics, going tomorrow for possible dental surgery or at least a consultation if they can't get it numbed enough. So anything I say right now probably won't make much sense. Though most might say it never makes sense in the first place but I digress.

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Suntup wish list is:

"The Man Who Fell to Earth" - Walter Trevis

"Under the Skin" - Michel Faber

"1Q84" - Haruki Murakami

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks

KPB is a fantastic author. I loved KIN and his short stories in We Live Inside Your Eyes are amazing. Even his short chapbook Distinguishing Features is a great read. His stuff reminds me of Barker but more lonely and surreal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 567 of 644 FirstFirst ... 67 467 517 557 565 566 567 568 569 577 617 ... LastLast