Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Stephen King visits DMG!

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Default Stephen King visits DMG!

Well, I had one hell of a day last Wednesday.

Stephen King popped into the office for the first time, ever!

He was only here for about 10 minutes, but what a thrill!!

When he got here, Robert introduced us, he shook my hand, asked how I was, came inside.
    I bought him a birthday card that had (what looked like) a Gunslinger on the cover and played music when opened! When he opened it he said that he knew it was going to play that tune! And he hugged me!! OK, OMG!! I am still so excited over it.

When have y'all met "the man"?
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Karen, I'm jealous! Congratulations!

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations!!!!!

What an awesome surprise!!!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, Karen, that's a wonderful story.
    Memories to treasure!

sk

Palaver Castle Chef mia/susannah is on a distinguished road mia/susannah's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Karen, that is great!!!!! I envy you

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Wow...he must have been visiting Joe, maybe...what a thrill! Was it a complete surprise, or had he called ahead to let Robert know he was coming?

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

They were visiting Joe. And we knew he was coming. I wasn't allowed to tell anyone til today! LOL Robert didn't want me to.

But what a hell of a secret to keep for five long days when all I wanted to do was scream about it! LOL
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

That is SOOOO cool!
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    They were visiting Joe. And we knew he was coming. I wasn't allowed to tell anyone til today! LOL Robert didn't want me to.

But what a hell of a secret to keep for five long days when all I wanted to do was scream about it! LOL
    Haha...he must be out of the area by now, so the info can be leaked!

That's way cooler than any 'chance' meeting could ever be, because he's on YOUR time, as opposed to on his (obviously his time, but you know what I mean).

Speaking of not leaking any info - any chance there was a BUSINESS aspect to his visit?????

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post

I figured you had some sort of gag order - no other way would you have kept that secret for 5 days.

Spoiler:

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Karen. Relief at last.

My Mood
    Lurking

Yeah, gag order was issued! LOL

And nope, not business. Well, not our business and I can't say anymore.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Karen,

You're becoming as big a tease as Bev Vincent!

Spoiler:

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent's Avatar

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I would love to hug SK, totally manly of course.

I hope he maybe signed our Grand Prize for Ari, that would be sweet as hell. I mean, since he was in the area.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

My Mood
    Lurking

Matt, DMG is not in the area of his office. It's three hours south of it, as a matter of fact!

And the reason for his visit had nothing to do with DMG. So, I don't have any of THOSE kinds of secrets to keep! I wish I did though

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Well it is a hell of a lot closer than Florida!
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

My Mood
    Lurking

Um, yeah, I guess so!

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Karen
    what a deal!!
    Pretty amazing...

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, good for you, Karen. What an exciting ten minutes. I'm happy for you... and like the others, a bit jealous. But mostly I am happy for you!

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

wow karen,what a thrill! your little ol' heart must've been hammering away huh?

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great story, Karen. That's awesome.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

That is awesome, Karen! And I am totally jealous!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast