Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 340 of 515 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 338 339 340 341 342 350 390 440 ... LastLast
Results 8,476 to 8,500 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Riding the Bullet - Blue slipcased version.. $50 + Shipping
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Interesting! I don't think I have ever seen a copy with that font for the title lettering before. Thanks!
    That dust jacket looks as if it was misprinted... maybe the sheet moved out of registration on press.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    That's a steal! If I didn't already have it if be all over that!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    One sold at Betts for $28! I got mine off ebay for $50

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    No offence Alan but you know the fucking rules on this forum. Man this shit pisses me off... Why do some feel the need to belittle a members price? What does this accomplish for you? Other than make you look like a Dick. Not cool.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Default King Collectibles

I'm Selling and/or Trading a few Signed Limited's, PM me with an offer if your interested in anything listed below:
    The Shining & Doctor Sleep (matched set only, will not split)
    Gauntlet 2
    He is Legend
    The Very Best of Best New Horror

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

No offence Alan but you know the fucking rules on this forum. Man this shit pisses me off... Why do some feel the need to belittle a members price? What does this accomplish for you? Other than make you look like a Dick. Not cool.
    I know i haven't been here long enough to know many backstories, and for all i know i'm stepping into the middle of a shitstorm, but from my perspective i saw nothing wrong with the post. I know that Betts prices are excellent, so knowing I might get a copy there for $28 is good to know. Knowing that others have got their copies for $50 tells me that this is a very resonable priced as well. As a newish collector i appreciate this kind of information.

As i said, there may be more to this story than i am aware of, and i will apologize for sticking my nose in when unwarranted, but i felt that there was another perspective as well.

Chris

EDIT: as this post has already earned me some neutral/negative reputation points, i'll take the hint and keep my opinions to myself for awhile.
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    I know i haven't been here long enough to know many backstories, and for all i know i'm stepping into the middle of a shitstorm, but from my perspective i saw nothing wrong with the post. I know that Betts prices are excellent, so knowing I might get a copy there for $28 is good to know. Knowing that others have got their copies for $50 tells me that this is a very resonable priced as well. As a newish collector i appreciate this kind of information.

As i said, there may be more to this story than i am aware of, and i will apologize for sticking my nose in when unwarranted, but i felt that there was another perspective as well.

Chris
    Is there a better place for this bitch session other than the "Collectible Classified-Primarily for Stephen King Items" thread ?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Forgot to mention "Cycle of the Werewolf" is not for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    I'm Selling and/or Trading a few Signed Limited's, PM me with an offer if your interested in anything listed below:
    The Shining & Doctor Sleep (matched set only, will not split)
    Gauntlet 2
    He is Legend
    The Very Best of Best New Horror

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I had to laugh when you started your response with "no offense"...and then went on to call him a dick.

For what it is worth, I agree that people shouldn't be commenting on other folk's prices here.

Refer to post #1 in this thread (which by definition, this very post is in violation of).
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dark Tower II-VII 1st/1st still in shrink for sell. V, VI, VII are the signed artist editions. Asking $1000.00 OBO. I guess I'm too new because it won't allow me to post pics.

Last edited by Brian861; 11-09-2015 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Added Pics

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Dark Tower II-VII 1st/1st still in shrink for sell. V, VI, VII are the signed artist editions. Asking $1000.00 OBO. I guess I'm too new because it won't allow me to post pics.
    You can post pics. If the picture is hosted on the web just click the button and enter the URL.

If it is on your computer then I can help with the procedure to upload it to the site server.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Chris

EDIT: as this post has already earned me some neutral/negative reputation points, i'll take the hint and keep my opinions to myself for awhile.
    Who gave you negative rep? And for what?

There is not a thing wrong with what you posted.

In fact I'm giving you positive rep for such a well stated position.

Don't remain silent because someone else has issues.

In the first post of this thread RF has posted a few rules. One of which is, "Questioning, or criticizing a sale price is considered rude."

We do have a thread for valuing items. The idea being that price discussions occur there.

Gunslinger Apprentice terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone need a 1st/1st Danse Macabre? I came across a (what I consider) very nice copy recently, and I don't intend to keep it in my collection. I grade it as a NF book in a VG jacket (no fading, no tears, some light chipping). If anyone is interested, I can take pictures. Just wanted to offer it up here first before anywhere else. $30 to members, if I list it on the 'bay, I'm going to start it at $35.

Sold. Thanks Jason!

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by terrier91 View Post
    Anyone need a 1st/1st Danse Macabre? I came across a (what I consider) very nice copy recently, and I don't intend to keep it in my collection. I grade it as a NF book in a VG jacket (no fading, no tears, some light chipping). If anyone is interested, I can take pictures. Just wanted to offer it up here first before anywhere else. $30 to members, if I list it on the 'bay, I'm going to start it at $35.
    sent PM

Gunslinger Apprentice terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the interest, guys. I'm not at home right now, but will be taking pictures when I get home to send to the interested parties for consideration.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    You can post pics. If the picture is hosted on the web just click the button and enter the URL.

If it is on your computer then I can help with the procedure to upload it to the site server.
    Thanks, Brian! Yes, the photos are on my HDD

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Thanks, Brian! Yes, the photos are on my HDD
    From the menu at the top of the page click Gallery. From the upper right of the menu on top of the new page click Upload Photos. Click the Browse button. Navigate to the photo on your hard drive and select it. Click Open. Wait for the photo to upload. When it's complete you will be taken back to your gallery.

You have three picture options. You can post the thumbnail, the medium sized image below the thumbnail, or you can click on the medium sized image and another window will open with a full sized image. Right click the image you want. Select Copy Image Location, then click the button in the thread you want and paste the image location in the box. Click OK.

You did it!

notes: You can only upload one photo at a time. The site will reduce your large photo to the largest image allowed in the post. There are a few other options that you can play with after you learn the basics.
    Last edited by Br!an; 04-14-2016 at 01:39 PM.

Country
    Country Flag

Chris

For the record I have never passed out negative rep points and I wanted you to know it was not me. This forum is for selling not belittling a members asking price... There is a forum for discussing this sort of thing. And it is NOT here. I find it rude and ignorant to do that to a fellow member. You just didn't know and that is ok. Cheers!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice you ever seen a ghost? is on a distinguished road

Non-King:
    Haruki Murakami - Wind/Pinball Proof. Rare proof copy of the 2015 Reprint of these two novels. Mint. $60.

King:
    Hearts In Atlantis - Hodder first edition hardcover. Mint. Dust jacket in sleeve. $50.

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    Cycle of the Werewolf S/L (#341 of 350) ($1400) NOW $1200
    The Shining (1st UK HB) ($300) NOW $250
    Fear Itself Signed Edition ($230) NOW $200
    Prime Evil Limited (#870 of 1000) ($400) NOW $275
    Bare Bones Limited (#48 of 1000) ($100) NOW $60
    Masques II (LTD edition #44 of 300) ($100) NOW $60
    Feast of Fear (LTD edition #287 of 600) ($50) NOW $40
    Cujo UK 1st HB [Export Edition DJ with no price] ($60)
    Bred Any Good Rooks Lately? 1st Trade PB ($10)
    Dolores Claiborne 1st U.S. HB ($20)
    The Tommyknockers 1st U.S. HB (with gold lettering) ($20)
    The Dark Tower III: The Wastelands 1st Grant Trade HB (in shrinkwrap) ($40)
    Misery 1st U.S. HB ($50)

Magazines For Sale:
    Startling Mystery Stories (#6) $400 (both for $675)
    Startling Mystery Stories (#12) $350 (both for $675)
    Gallery (November 1980) (The Monkey booklet - intact) (missing small chunk out of top left back cover, otherwise mint, from the publisher) ($25)
    Bizarre Adventures (December 1981) (Lawnmower Man comic) ($10)
    Sourcebook (1982) (King on cover) ($25)
    Weird Tales (Fall 1984) (Beachworld) ($50) (2 copies)
    Heroes For Hope X-Men (Special with SK/Wrightson segment) ($10) (2 copies)
    Twilight Zone (February 1986) (King on cover) ($10) (2 copies)
    Omni (October 1986) (The End of the Whole Mess) ($15) (3 copies)
    New Yorker (April 16, 1990) (Head Down) ($40)
    New Yorker (October 31, 1994) (The Man in the Black Suit) ($50)
    New Yorker (June 22-29, 1998 ) (That Feeling, You Can Only Say What It Is In French)
    ($10)
    Please make offers. Thanks.

Country
    Country Flag

I have a Whelan coming this week to me. It really is an AMAZING piece. It is a King inspired Halloween piece. Big at 16x20 for the image and it is framed. I would be keeping this no question but a piece I commissioned is done and well.. i was not ready for it, so I think I am going to sell this. The painting is full color oil on canvas and the price is deadly at $3100! It will include shipping to US or Canada. If your interested and have wanted a cool Whelan this could be the piece. As always, I am opened to a partial trade as well. If I can help someone get one of Micheal's pieces.. I darn well will If you want to chat more or see a picture PM me and hopefully I can help!!!!
    Well another bill just slapped me in the face (lol it is King related and I will share when arrives!) so I am adding a picture of this piece and someone is going to get a steal of a deal!!! FREE Shipping... AND $2750 for this!!!!!! Here is a pic... cool as hell! The piece is called: "Trick or Treat"

David has this for $2499 now on Bett's site. If your interested... let me know.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For Sale: FDNS Gift Edition, with full page Glenn Chadbourne remarque. Asking $165, PM me if interested.

Here are photos I just listed on eBay.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/-/161883000627?

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Anyone interested in a lot of 10 issues of Entertainment Weekly featuring King's "Pop of King" column, PLUS one issue (Terminator on cover) featuring a three page feature on GOLDEN YEARS movie. The Pop of King issues all have mailing labels, but all are in excellent condition, no tears or writing. $20 for the whole lot, shipping included to the US. PayPal F&F

~Jonathan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 340 of 515 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 338 339 340 341 342 350 390 440 ... LastLast