Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Which DT character are you?

Gunslinger Apprentice Chassit is on a distinguished road Chassit's Avatar

Default Which DT character are you?

Yeah another one of these stupid little quizzes. I thought it was fun, nevertheless. If anyone is interested, here is the link:

http://www.quizilla.com/users/SaltnS...aracter%20Test

And here is how I tested out....

Quote Originally Posted by some silly website
    You are Roland! As the last Gunslinger, you have a courageous and steadfast nature, and are unswerving in your actions. Because you act calmly in the face of danger, people like to to have you as an ally. However, you can be cold when it comes to human contact, and have betrayed your friends in the past for your own needs, and need to learn how to love others, or you will become just as heartless as the forces you are trying to fight! Try lightening up a bit.
    XIX
    "See the TURTLE of enormous girth,
    On his shell he holds the earth.
    If you want to run and play,
    Come along the BEAM today."

NFA JJG 42-95

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I came up Randall Flagg

Actually that isn't an avaialble result.
    I came up Mort the Pusher.

You are Mort! With a logical and calculating view of the world, you respond calmly to problems. Before doing anything, you plan your actions, so you can seem perfect to others. Other times, though, you appear paranoid and/or insane, especially when your ruthlessness endangers others. Some people might even say that you need to act more human!

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

You are Susannah! Your tough and somewhat harsh side is softened by your caring nature. You feel responsible for others, and even if you are in a worse situation than they are, you feel it is your duty to help them first. But in the end your fierce, stubborn spirit will help you overcome any handicap!
    Figures

I am wondering if this shouldn't be moved somewhere, it isn't exactly off topic.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Gunslinger Apprentice Chassit is on a distinguished road Chassit's Avatar

Well, as the OP on this thread, I have no objection to it being moved.

XIX
    "See the TURTLE of enormous girth,
    On his shell he holds the earth.
    If you want to run and play,
    Come along the BEAM today."

NFA JJG 42-95

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Chassit, its literally six of one-half dozen of the other.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Ubersnob Frunobulax is on a distinguished road Frunobulax's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You are Alain! Quiet and introverted, you prefer thinking to talking. Even though you aren't that social, you have a kind heart, and will help those in need. You often see things from a unique perspective, but people seem to ignore your feelings. Learn to speak up, and show that you take pride in what you do!
    I think I got this before...
    Last edited by Frunobulax; 05-26-2008 at 10:51 PM.
    My favorite bands can kick your favorite bands' asses.

The horizon is right and motionless like the EKG of a dying woman.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I am Roland as well.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Quote Originally Posted by the quizzy thingy
    You are Cuthbert! Even though you are Roland's best friend, your personality is almost the opposite. You love being surrounded by others, and act most natural when in the center of attention. Sometimes people don't understand your habit of making a joke out of things, and will become impatient with you. Deep inside you are dependable though, so when the going gets tough, show people that you can be counted on!
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

You're not Roland's best friend, liar

Gunslinger Apprentice maerlyns_rainbow is on a distinguished road maerlyns_rainbow's Avatar

You are Eddie! Eddie is often called the ka-mai, or destiny's fool, by Roland, and to others it may seem as if you are shallow and silly. But you actually have a better understanding of what is going on then most, and hide your deep feelings with humor. As long as you learn to keep your jokes appropriate...
    As the scorpion said to the maiden as she lay dying, "You knowed I was poison when you picked me up." Jonas, WaG

We're all mad here!--The Cheshire Cat

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yer, perhaps a mod could move it to the manni village?

You are Alain! Quiet and introverted, you prefer thinking to talking. Even though you aren't that social, you have a kind heart, and will help those in need. You often see things from a unique perspective, but people seem to ignore your feelings. Learn to speak up, and show that you take pride in what you do!

"Aren't that social" ? Oh ok. *Puts 'instant street party' away*
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

fucking crompton friend nazi.
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

You are Cuthbert! Even though you are Roland's best friend, your personality is almost the opposite. You love being surrounded by others, and act most natural when in the center of attention. Sometimes people don't understand your habit of making a joke out of things, and will become impatient with you. Deep inside you are dependable though, so when the going gets tough, show people that you can be counted on!
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Gunslinger Apprentice VolsToTheWall is on a distinguished road VolsToTheWall's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got Roland.

John F. Kennedy That Joking White Guy is on a distinguished road That Joking White Guy's Avatar

I got Roland too, Doesn't really seem to fit me.
    “As I never tire of saying, heat is not the antithesis of light but rather the source of it.” ~ Christopher Hitchens

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I remember doing something similar (although can't say if it was the same); got Cuthbert that time, and, of course this time nothing changed:

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I am wondering if this shouldn't be moved somewhere, it isn't exactly off topic.
    I think either to The Villagers, or to Come Commala (after it's discussed with the facilitators)

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool! - I'm Jake:
    You are Jake! Even in the weirdest situations you don't panic, and instead, go with the flow. Your innocent nature may be the reason for your amiable ways, or maybe it is because you really don't feel like you have a home anywhere. At heart you are like a kid, and view life as an adventure. Sometimes you can be too trusting, but you are good at making friends.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

It says that I am Cuthbert.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

I am Cuthbert as well.
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ZoNeSeeK View Post
    fucking crompton friend nazi.
    Were you drunk?

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

OK, I moved it... if anyone feels it should go elsewhere, feel free to move this thread to the appropriate location!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Odetta.

HEY, Baby!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast