• shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 316 of 321 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 314 315 316 317 318 ... LastLast
Results 7,876 to 7,900 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

You had me at 'A Telltale Series'. I love the stuff they do.

SOLD!

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice. I'd heard that Telltale was coming back in some capacity.

I just knocked off a few games leaving Game Pass tomorrow. Played Myst, which was pretty fun. I only really had issue progressing because I literally didn't see a note on a rock at the beginning and stumbled my way into going to one of the ages by accident without understanding the rotating tower. Once I figured that out it was pretty smooth sailing. Hopefully they remake Riven like this.

Also played Twelve Minutes which was pretty fun for the concept. Considering how restrictive the environment is, there's quite a bit of freedom in your choices and the other characters typically always react uniquely to them. There was only a time or two where the characters no sold something massive I said in a new loop. But I had a lot of fun roleplaying in the game. I got home and made sure the cop didn't come into the apartment, danced with my wife and sat down to desert. Then she dropped the baby news on me, and I just couldn't take it so I stabbed her to death, ate her desert, drank a glass of water, and then stabbed myself to death.

I was enjoying Spiritfarer quite a bit. I played it the other day for 4-5 hours and then hit "save and quit" and apparently it only quit and I lost all my progress for the day. That kind of thing just ends any motivation to return to playing a game. Apparently the game has quite a bit of issues when it comes to saving. You can't manually save, so you can't do what I always do in games and have two save files that I alternate so if one save is corrupted you don't lose everything. But Spiritfarer only has one save active at a time and it is linked up through cloud saves, so what the developer thinks happened is while playing I lost my connection to the network, which meant my cloud save never updated. What kind of game is made like this in this decade? On Steam they can choose from a list of autosaves, but on consoles you're at the mercy of this weird, glitchy system. I was going to buy the game to keep playing it, but I can't even trust it's going to save my progress so why should I pay for it?
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

After having those save file issues with Spiritfarer my MLB The Show 22 Franchise file apparently fucked up. Exited my game after winning last night to an error message. Tried to save only to discover my save file was gone and it wouldn't let me save a new file. I saved it to the cloud and then it refused to load the franchise from the cloud. My backup save is about 13 games behind and I was on a 13 game winning streak so not only did I lose about 15 hours of gameplay, but I lost my biggest winning streak of the season.

I don't even know if I want to simulate games or replay them or not because how can I trust that this won't happen again? It's getting pretty sad that modern games can't even fucking let you save your progress anymore without error issues. apparently this has been an issue with The Show games going back years. Why isn't it fixed? I'm so glad this game is free on Xbox.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

No food.

No sleep.

Only...

ELDEN RING.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I played Assassin's Creed Valhalla after taking a hiatus from the series. While I very much enjoyed it, I keep finding it difficult to get excited for new AC titles. They've stretched this current story on for wayyyy too long. They should have ended with the Desmond arc and just done a soft reboot.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

The newest title I've played was Black Flag and I've played it twice. In the past two years I've picked up all the games after it except for Syndicate and Valhalla. I wanted to replay them all and then go beyond Black Flag so over the past three years I've replayed up until AC:3, where I kind of put my plans on hold, mostly because the AC:3 remaster had a gamebreaking glitch where it refused to actually load the game up while I was in sequence 4. One day it eventually loaded and I got to around 6 or 7, and that was at least 6 months ago.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Black Flag is a special game, arguably the best AC game ever. Edward + Haytham Kenway in the same game puts above and over for me.

I just hate that they're getting rid of the modern day stuff, that was a really strong hook for me all the apocalyptic stuff. It added that sci-fi element. I mean without it they're essentially just historical simulators.

Gunslinger Apprentice ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

i installed Odyssey i dunno if i'm gonna like it i have Origins i bought on a whim cause on how good people love and it's an okay game so far and my 1st to play of well any of them but last night i installed or am installing Odyssey on my Series X i bought about a month or so ago. i have Game pass you see. i've been playing that new Disney game as well it's okay yeah it's a kid's game but i thought why the hell not? it's an okay game so far i'm not that far into it yet i'm just in the mood for a Disney game that's all. something different than i normally would play i guess

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

It's been about 2 years since I got right into XCOM 2 and since then I've bought War of the Chosen so I'm starting that up. It's absolutely insane how much content they added to the expansion pack. Besides the fact that the new resistance side stories and the Chosen story unfolds along with the original story, it's like an entirely different game. There's just so much more to consider in every single choice of development.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Attended my first class in my Video Game Theory and History class. It's interesting so far, but early video game history isn't so that interesting to me. We're getting into the 80s and early 90s next class and that's when things start to get interesting for me.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I ordered a new Xbox controller. It's red. I'm excited. My current controller after some hardcore gaming over nearly 3 years is starting to wear down. The sticks in particular. I've been dealing with some stick drift for like a year, but it's really started to affect gameplay now...especially my baseball game. I'm not doing poorly in my MLB franchise because I'm playing bad, it's because my batters are swinging on their own, my pitches are all over the place, and my outfielders dive to the grass as soon as I start controlling them.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmm... I didn't hate it.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    There's 10 of them?
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

It's probably closer to 100

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Glad to see 4 took the title. I can't count the number of times I've played that game start to finish.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I still need to finish RE7. I seem to put it on for an hour or two every few months. Been playing it for at least a year now lol. I couldn't get into Nemesis remake. I don't really much care for the necessity of not killing zombies. In the old games you could choose to do that or kill em' all and at times struggle with Ammo. Plus there were areas where zombies kept respawning over and over again and I just wasn't finding it that much fun. It feels like I'm being forced to play the game a way I don't want to play it.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Glad to see 4 took the title. I can't count the number of times I've played that game start to finish.
    Yeap. That was truly a game changer (no pun intended). It reinvented the RE franchise and cemented the TPS as a viable subgenre.

Simply a fantastic game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    I still need to finish RE7. I seem to put it on for an hour or two every few months. Been playing it for at least a year now lol. I couldn't get into Nemesis remake. I don't really much care for the necessity of not killing zombies. In the old games you could choose to do that or kill em' all and at times struggle with Ammo. Plus there were areas where zombies kept respawning over and over again and I just wasn't finding it that much fun. It feels like I'm being forced to play the game a way I don't want to play it.
    REmake3 was a slight disappointment after the highs of REmake2. I hate respawning enemies after I spent so much ammo and resources to paving the way to roam and explore freely.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Yeap. That was truly a game changer (no pun intended). It reinvented the RE franchise and cemented the TPS as a viable subgenre.

Simply a fantastic game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    REmake3 was a slight disappointment after the highs of REmake2. I hate respawning enemies after I spent so much ammo and resources to paving the way to roam and explore freely.
    The original RE3 was my favorite before RE4. I didn't care for the remake at all and it was a really short game. It'll be interesting to see how they handle the remake of RE4 but my heart will always belong to the original. You can make the game as easy or as hard as you want by attempting playthroughs with only one weapon. My favorite is the fully upgraded Red 9. And when you want to get your Capone on, unpack the Chicago Typewriter. Or just blow the shit out of everything with the rocket launcher. Endless hours of fun for a boy or a girl
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

RE4 on the Wii was fun as hell.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I want to buy a VR set just to play RE4 on there. I can't imagine how heart pounding it would be to run away from those dudes in VR.

Country
    Country Flag

I want to buy a VR set just to play RE4 on there. I can't imagine how heart pounding it would be to run away from those dudes in VR.
    My son has it on VR and loves it. You can actually strafe to avoid enemies and dual wield weapons.

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 316 of 321 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 314 315 316 317 318 ... LastLast