Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 77 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 1921

Thread: Dark Tower Tattoos

Gunslinger Apprentice arrawyn is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

i know you've posted your tattoo before, but i just wanted to say its awesome! can't wait to see what you decide to do to finish it!

Traveler jb74 is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

The Dixie Pig sign/ logo could be a good one, or one of Flagg's buttons...

Gunslinger Apprentice Walkingman79 is on a distinguished road Walkingman79's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I feel like the Tower would look great in the middle of the guns.I see the Tower off inthe distance with a field of roses leading up to it.That really is a great tatoo by the way,I love it.
    Suppose that all worlds, all universes, met at a single nexus, a single pylon, a Tower.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dr shottie View Post
    i will be 30 in july next year think im going to take the plunge then and get myself a ka symbol on my forearm or wrist
    I have Ka on my left wrist too. It's pretty generic but it looks sharp. Just don't add any shading or fancy shit to it.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

pics or it didn't happen
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

oh i want some money, i have so many ideas and no money to get any!!!!

am loving the ink on these pages though, i shall just live my tattoo dreams through you guys

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dr shottie View Post
    i will be 30 in july next year think im going to take the plunge then and get myself a ka symbol on my forearm or wrist
    I have Ka on my left wrist too. It's pretty generic but it looks sharp. Just don't add any shading or fancy shit to it.

You mean like this?

Demon of the Prim Yeah Sure Whatever is on a distinguished road Yeah Sure Whatever's Avatar

San Francisco De California, Cusco, Peru, Peru
    My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

My husband and I both have the "found" symbol tattood on our backs. It was an anniversary present a few years back

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet! Any chance of pics?

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Demon of the Prim Yeah Sure Whatever is on a distinguished road Yeah Sure Whatever's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine is a little different from his which represents the difference between male and female, well me anyway
    Last edited by Yeah Sure Whatever; 10-24-2010 at 11:02 PM. Reason: url fail

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

"...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey where did my post go?

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Yeah Sure Whatever View Post
    Hey where did my post go?
    It's there. It just had to be verified by a staff member because the anti-spam program questions any photos posted by brand new members. That annoyance will go away for you shortly.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by Yeah Sure Whatever View Post

Mine is a little different from his which represents the difference between male and female, well me anyway
    Oh, that is soooo awesome!!!
    Very cool !

And welcome to the site.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks and thanks Turtlex!

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool pics there, and i will second Pams welcome

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

Again thank you and thank you

Along the Path of the Beam HellBeast is on a distinguished road HellBeast's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There are some truly breathtaking pieces in this thread, just want to say congrats to all who have marked themselves as seekers of the Tower!!!

I don't have pictures on this laptop but I have a Crimson King in spider form on my upper left arm, the Eye of the Crimson King on my left wrist, the sigul of eld on my right wrist, on the inside of my right forearm I have "Stand And Be True" in the font from the covers of the novels, and just above my right elbow to halfway up my bicep I have an image of a young Roland in flames from one of the graphic novels.

My intention is to get two sleeves, my left arm devoted to the Evil aspects of the Tower Universe and my right arm with the White and the Good. All that's holding me back is money (I'm a student) and the tattooist I use has quit his last studio and is having trouble with setting up his own.

I'll get pics up as soon as I can.

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool I'd love to see those!

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Tat sounds good, HB. I'm looking forward to pics, I'd love to see them.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Gunslinger Apprentice Dagavidiab is on a distinguished road Dagavidiab's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by He-Man View Post
    Bruno, do you have a tattoo??

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HellBeast View Post
    My intention is to get two sleeves, my left arm devoted to the Evil aspects of the Tower Universe and my right arm with the White and the Good. All that's holding me back is money (I'm a student) and the tattooist I use has quit his last studio and is having trouble with setting up his own.

I U

Mine are the other way around.

On my left arm I have Roland and David on the front with unfound underneath and the sigul on top, Jake with the key under the KA symbol surrounded by 19 roses on the back; and OY THE MAGNIFICENT above the KA. All I need to do now is get some face silhouettes(maybe the face of his father?) added and that sleeve is done.

My right arm has the Crimson King licking a spider on the front and the red eye on the lower back of the arm. I plan on adding black 13 above him on the front and the pink grapefruit on the back. Maybe some slow muties too!

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Munshun View Post

I U

On my left arm I have Roland and David on the front with unfound underneath and the sigul on top, Jake with the key under the KA symbol surrounded by 19 roses on the back; and OY THE MAGNIFICENT above the KA. All I need to do now is get some face silhouettes(maybe the face of his father?) added and that sleeve is done.

My right arm has the Crimson King licking a spider on the front and the red eye on the lower back of the arm. I plan on adding black 13 above him on the front and the pink grapefruit on the back. Maybe some slow muties too!
    Dude, both of you have some great crazy ideas, it makes me really excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagavidiab View Post
    Not yet, I have been wanting one since forever but them being so permanent I haven't decided what I want for sure. Once my next kid is born though, I'm planning a triforce design over my heart with my kids' names in the triangles.

For myself, it seems the more I think about it the more I want something ASOIAF related. Maybe "valar morghulis, valar dohaeris" or something.

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Munshun View Post

I U

Dude, both of you have some great crazy ideas, it makes me really excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagavidiab View Post
    Not yet, I have been wanting one since forever but them being so permanent I haven't decided what I want for sure. Once my next kid is born though, I'm planning a triforce design over my heart with my kids' names in the triangles.

For myself, it seems the more I think about it the more I want something ASOIAF related. Maybe "valar morghulis, valar dohaeris" or something.
    What if you have more kids? I cant wait to find out what "valar morghulis, valar dohaeris" means, I'm really hoping its explained!

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Me too, John! I love the "valar marghulis, valar dohaeris".
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 77 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast