Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 204 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 ... LastLast
Results 4,376 to 4,400 of 5089

Thread: Baker's Dozen

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Give me 13 great engineering projects

1. The Panama Canal
    2. Mapping the Human Genome (required a lot of genetic engineering)
    3. "Vostok" spacecraft
    4. Saverys engine 1698... The first commercial steam-powered device, a water pump, is developed by Thomas Savery.
    5. Golden Gate Bridge
    6. The World Islands, United Arab Emirates
    7. The Verrazzano-Narrows Bridge 1964
    8. Dutch Delta Works (built from 1950 - 1997, consisting of dams, sluices, locks, dikes and storm surge barriers to protect the southwest of the Netherlands from the sea.)
    9. The World Trade Center 1973 (The "Then" Tallest Building in the world) Sadly, a testament to it's design & engineering is the way in which it fell 9/11/01)
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

1. The Panama Canal
    3. "Vostok" spacecraft
    4. Saverys engine 1698... The first commercial steam-powered device, a water pump, is developed by Thomas Savery.
    5. Golden Gate Bridge
    8. Dutch Delta Works (built from 1950 - 1997, consisting of dams, sluices, locks, dikes and storm surge barriers to protect the southwest of the Netherlands from the sea.)
    9. The World Trade Center 1973 (The "Then" Tallest Building in the world) Sadly, a testament to it's design & engineering is the way in which it fell 9/11/01)
    10. The English Channel Tunnel
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

1. The Panama Canal
    3. "Vostok" spacecraft
    5. Golden Gate Bridge
    11. The Great Pyramids of Giza 2575 B.C.E.

Spoiler:
    Rather surprised more of the "Wonders" have yet to be included
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

1. The Panama Canal
    3. "Vostok" spacecraft
    5. Golden Gate Bridge
    12. The Large Hadron Collider

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

1. The Panama Canal
    3. "Vostok" spacecraft
    5. Golden Gate Bridge
    12. The Large Hadron Collider
    13. The Hubble space telescore
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

13 Live recordings of rock songs more or as popular as the studio version:

1) Freebird: Lynyrd Skynyrd
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

2) Do you feel like we do: Peter Frampton

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

2) Do you feel like we do: Peter Frampton
    3) Train kept-a Rollin': Aerosmith: Get Your Wings & Live: Bootleg
    4) Comfortably Numb: Pink Floyd: Delicate Sound of Thunder

Spoiler:
    Interesting tidbit: The studio version morphs into the live version of Train Kept-a Rolling on the Get your Wings album. "Album" dates me, huh? lol It also does it so well you kinda expect it being done that way live which, coincidentally I did witness the one and only time I got to see them live. To my knowledge it's the only tour they did that on and if my memory is correct it was the "Toys in the Attic" tour when I was still in High School!!! Now, knowing that little bit of information you can all die in peace!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post

Richard Dawson shouts and indicates with his arm "Show me Freebird" And the survey says, "Freebird" that was the number one answer by the way!! Good Answer, AMD13!!!

Spoiler:
    Is "Richard Dawson" too dated for you guys? lol

Spoiler:
    Just an anecdote: "Billy, play it pretty for Atlanta" That live version comes from the amazing album "One more from the road"
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

1) Freebird: Lynyrd Skynyrd: One more from the road
    2) Do you feel like we do: Peter Frampton: Frampton comes Alive
    5) I want you to want me; Cheap Trick: At Budokan
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

6) We Don't Get Fooled Again: The Kids Are Alright
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

https://youtu.be/bpEUXRz08t4

7) somebody to love. Wieem live in Montreal...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

7) Somebody to Love: Wieem live in Montreal...
    8 ) Midnight Rambler: Get Yer Ya-ya's Out
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

I was considering that one. Wasn't sure which of the dozens of live albums the Stones have it was from though.
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

9) Sympathy for the Devil: Rock n Roll Circus (DVD or Digital-No Album I am aware of & I have an extensive Stones collection. Originally on VHS)
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

9) Sympathy for the Devil: Rock n Roll Circus (DVD or Digital-No Album I am aware of & I have an extensive Stones collection. Originally on VHS)
    10) Rock and Roll All Night - Kiss 1975

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

11) Whipping Post - Eat a Peach
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

11) Whipping Post - Eat a Peach
    12} Caravan - Van Morrison - The Last Waltz
    13) While my Guitar Gently Weeps - Prince, George Jr., Tom Petty et al

Spoiler:
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That was so nice let's do it twice

13 songs better live than studio (Please post the Video in Spoiler Tags)

1)

Or someone else go for it
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I apologize if I somehow killed this thread. I just got a little caught up with the last subject matter and was over enthusiastic in my "Stay at Home" condition hitting day No.29!!! Please, someone jump in and post a new subject!!! I do enjoy this thread regardless of the chosen category!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

OK, how about 13 favorite fair foods?

1. Funnel cake

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

1. Funnel cake
    2. Sausage & peppers sandwich
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

1. Funnel cake
    2. Sausage & peppers sandwich
    3. Deep Fried Oreos

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fair foods as in fair ground? Carnival type foods?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 204 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 ... LastLast