Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 165 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 4123

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Another new proof, this time a very nice copy of one of the more common proofs.

Stephen King - Bag Of Bones - US Advanced Reader's Copy

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice proofs Jon.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Jon. Looks like you're starting to collect proofs now, or have you been doing that for some time? I don't recall seeing you post proofs. Could be wrong.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have about 20 (including 4 CD unbound proofs) with 3 more on the way. I think I will start of with the nice easy ones. The rarest I have are NLR, The Plant Part two and TGWLTG Manuscript proof.

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to ya, Jon!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Today I received the smallest Stephen king book I've seen and in new condition. Measuring 120mm by 80mm and printed on basically tissue paper. The condition of these in the bookstores is usually not good. I have put a photograph with the US 1st for comparison, is this the smallest Stephen King book?

Stephen King - Misery - UK 1st / 1st Flipback 2011 PB Edition

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Nice proofs Jon.
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Congratulations Jon. Looks like you're starting to collect proofs now, or have you been doing that for some time? I don't recall seeing you post proofs. Could be wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    Congrats to ya, Jon!
    Thank Guys.

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Today I received the smallest Stephen king book I've seen and in new condition. Measuring 120mm by 80mm and printed on basically tissue paper. The condition of these in the bookstores is usually not good. I have put a photograph with the US 1st for comparison, is this the smallest Stephen King book?

Stephen King - Misery - UK 1st / 1st Flipback 2011 PB Edition
    Wow, and that tiny book has the whole novel? That's kind of fascinating!

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was surprised how small Umney's Last Case was when I received it in the mail, as I had never physically seen one before. At first I thought someone pulled a prank on me or something, lol.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't remember ever seeing that Misery edition before. Neat!

John

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool Jon. Although I've seen pictures of that flip book, I didn't realize it was that small.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I have a Japanese edition of Cell that is pretty small too, but I don't know if it's that small!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post

Wow, and that tiny book has the whole novel? That's kind of fascinating!
    Yes, it's the whole novel. Even though the book is quite thin and the text is quite large for the size, it has 717 pages!

Quote Originally Posted by killjoy72 View Post
    I was surprised how small Umney's Last Case was when I received it in the mail, as I had never physically seen one before. At first I thought someone pulled a prank on me or something, lol.
    It's very small for a complete novel! I don't have Umney's Last Case to compare it to.

I don't remember ever seeing that Misery edition before. Neat!

John
    Thank John. If you want a copy just let me know.

Very cool Jon. Although I've seen pictures of that flip book, I didn't realize it was that small.
    I think I will have to get one of these myself for the novelty factor. They have 10 other copies for £5.49 each, so if anybody wants a copy just let me know.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd love one Jon PM me details
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah that flip book is damn cool. Never seen it before.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice new books Jon !!!

The 3 German SK mini books: 6 x 8 cm

The UK promo Dreamcatcher (one chapter) ... supersmall

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Now those are small!
    Thanks Frank.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Another new proof today.

Stephen King - From A Buick 8 - US Advance Uncorrected Proof (Blue Cover)

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

John
    Congrats!
    Thanks John and Paul.

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Jon! Looks to be in really sharp condition, too.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That lil Misery is so cool!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 165 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast