Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 65 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 1605

Thread: The Collectible Robert McCammon

Gunslinger Apprentice Kraken has a spectacular aura about Kraken has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

I emailed RCP last year but received no response.
    Appreciate it if you could let me know if they respond to you.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Will do!

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Thanks a lot! I was about to pay three times that price for the one currently listed on eBay. I hear RCP is notoriously hard to reach these days, so I sent an email blast to every address listed on their contact page in the hopes that someone will get back to me. I want to know this is still available before I send them any money.
    Definitely!

The slipcases for the Limited Edition of CARDINAL BLACK are on the way to the warehouse. Here's a quick photo of how things turned out:

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Wow. I didn't purchase a copy but may have to rethink. I very much appreciate them looking in line with the Sub Press versions!
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No real details are available yet, but Borderlands Press announced that there will be an upcoming Series III Little Book from Robert McCammon. The plan is for it to consist of four new short stories.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by goathunter View Post
    No real details are available yet, but Borderlands Press announced that there will be an upcoming Series III Little Book from Robert McCammon. The plan is for it to consist of four new short stories.
    Wow- that is great news, Hunter. Thanks for it! I hope that means there's still a chance at even another hinted at "A" lister in the current series. Either way, GREAT news about McCammon's inclusion!

Along the Path of the Beam scarface will become famous soon enough

Hi guys,
    I am offloading the Matthew Corbett set (see list below), send me a PM for pics/details. PayPal FnF/Venmo only. Not willing to break up this set right now.

1. Matthew Corbett lettered set (FF/W/X/Z) [StN, QoB, RoS, FotM] + Cardinal Black (preorder) [PM for price]
    WANTED:
    Half the World Lettered "LL"
    The First Law Trilogy (S/L)
    George Martin set (S/L)

FOR TRADE:
    Matthew Corbett (FF/W/X/Z) lettered set
    Swan Song,
    Crosstalk,
    Broken Earth Trilogy (SubPress S/L),

Country
    Country Flag

Just arrived! The Cemetery Dance signed, slipcased limited edition of Cardinal Black.

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent's Avatar

Just arrived! The Cemetery Dance signed, slipcased limited edition of Cardinal Black.

It looks great! Everyone I know who has received their copy has commented on how nice the production is. Hopefully my copy will be arriving soon!

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got mine yesterday and agree with Hunter. Very nice book and thank you to Cemetary Dance for matching the size and look of the earlier Sub Press volumes. So nice to have a uniform set at this point. Hoping Usher’s Passing comes soon!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Agree with the other comments here. It doesn't always show up in the photos, but the slipcase is a gorgeous rich dark brown with foil stamping, and the book boards are made from the same material - also foil stamped. I will admit that sometimes I don't care for some of the foil stamped designs of CDs books, but this one is outstanding.

I plan to take some photos over the next few days to try to capture the best elements of this book, but we will see - I'm no Yegor.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Stop be ing so modest - you do an amazing job!
    Mine is arriving today as well so Im looking forward to it

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Agree with the other comments here. It doesn't always show up in the photos, but the slipcase is a gorgeous rich dark brown with foil stamping, and the book boards are made from the same material - also foil stamped. I will admit that sometimes I don't care for some of the foil stamped designs of CDs books, but this one is outstanding.

I plan to take some photos over the next few days to try to capture the best elements of this book, but we will see - I'm no Yegor.

HBJ
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I got the shipping notice today

So looking forward to receive it!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PennyUnwise View Post
    Wow. I didn't purchase a copy but may have to rethink. I very much appreciate them looking in line with the Sub Press versions!
    SubPress have some in stock.

Sorry, they did have this morning. They are now sold out.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Ilium (Simmons)

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Received my S/L this week. A nice book. Well done by CD. I vaguely seem to remember also ordering a UK S/L but can't remember from whom. Anyone know the status?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    Received my S/L this week. A nice book. Well done by CD. I vaguely seem to remember also ordering a UK S/L but can't remember from whom. Anyone know the status?
    SST Publications is producing that one. As of last week, everything was looking good for shipping by the end of the month. Slipcases are being made right now.

Hunter

Thanks for the update, Hunter. I was wondering about this one, too.

Ilium (Simmons)

I've posted some pics of the Cardinal Black signed numbered edition in my collection thread.

HBJ

Ilium (Simmons)

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

I finished The Five yesterday and I thought it was ok. I thought it was pretty uneven, some parts seemed more fleshed out than others. I really didn't understand the whole girl with the water ladle part and how it related to anything in the rest of the book and the one guy even says I don't know why it was such a big deal to write the song. Obviously the girl at the end got the point of the song but the girl with water ladle and the guy with the branding....? Did I miss something?

Country
    Country Flag

Perhaps these questions from Robert McCammon will help?

https://www.robertmccammon.com/2011/...bout-the-five/

Hunter

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Hunter
    AH! answering questions with questions!, nooooooo!
    I'll guess I'll re-listen to it, thanks Hunter...well kinda...haha

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post

Hunter
    AH! answering questions with questions!, nooooooo!
    I'll guess I'll re-listen to it, thanks Hunter...well kinda...haha
    You're welcome!

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SST Publications is producing that one. As of last week, everything was looking good for shipping by the end of the month. Slipcases are being made right now.

Hunter
    I received a shipping notice from SST a couple of days ago! Does McCammon have anything new in the works besides the Corbett series?

Country
    Country Flag

I received a shipping notice from SST a couple of days ago! Does McCammon have anything new in the works besides the Corbett series?
    He's currently working on the next Matthew Corbett book, then he'll be writing four new short stories for a Borderlands Press Little Book. He then plans to write the final Matthew book, then has plans for two more novels after that.

Those are his current plans.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 65 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast