Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 816 of 971 FirstFirst ... 316 716 766 806 814 815 816 817 818 826 866 916 ... LastLast
Results 20,376 to 20,400 of 24271

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Australia only has shy of 250 confirmed COVID-19 cases, but we're heading towards almost total social isolating. My clinic where I work is going online as of tomorrow and the university where I lecture will be all online Wednesday. And, is it as hard in the States as it is here in Australia to get bloody toilet paper?? When there's panic - Aussies reach for the toilet roll...
    Speaking of which, when self-isolating, it’s important to keep up your fiber intake to stay regular.

Because some things should definitely not stay in.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The french gov has officially announced the lockdown of all activities that are not "required to the nation life" (meaning that food supermarkets / banks / fuel station, and a few other places will stay open, but everything else, restaurants, coffee, etc, willl be closed until further notice).
    That definitely feel weirds.. and I guess that people will rush into stores tomorrow morning !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Australia only has shy of 250 confirmed COVID-19 cases, but we're heading towards almost total social isolating. My clinic where I work is going online as of tomorrow and the university where I lecture will be all online Wednesday. And, is it as hard in the States as it is here in Australia to get bloody toilet paper?? When there's panic - Aussies reach for the toilet roll...
    Makes more sense there. It being down under and all
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Same here, Antoni. I have two three-hour seminars in the upcoming weeks that I now have to teach ‘online’, either record myself at home (three effing hours!) or do it live, which will probably break down every five minutes.

In Belgium the restaurants and bars had to close indefinitely last friday at midnight. Apparently some people had ‘Corona parties’ that friday, which we’re now getting lectured about in the media.

Hope every one here is well.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    https://blog.uantwerpen.be/stephenking: my blog "Stephen King at Work".

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Watching the original "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea" with two of my grandchildren. Its amazing watching thier reactions to this classic. I think my 5 year old grandson has said " Whoa, that's cool" 10 times already.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Watching the original "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea" with two of my grandchildren. Its amazing watching thier reactions to this classic. I think my 5 year old grandson has said " Whoa, that's cool" 10 times already.

Mulleins
    That is cool!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post

Mulleins
    Totally better reaction that what I always got from my kids: "You call these special effects?!?"
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Life's a musical --

♫ Don't stand
    Don't sand so
    Don't stand so close to me! ♪

♪ It's the end of the world as we know it
    It's the end of the world as we know it
    It's the end of the world as we know it
    And I feel fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine! ♫
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Some very eerie lyrics to the first part of "The End" by The Doors

Lyrics
    This is the end, beautiful friend
    This is the end, my only friend
    The end of our elaborate plans
    The end of ev'rything that stands
    The end
    No safety or surprise
    The end
    I'll never look into your eyes again
    Can you picture what will be
    So limitless and free
    Desperately in need of
    some strangers hand
    In a desperate land
    Lost in a Roman wilderness of pain
    And all the children are insane
    All the children are insane
    Waiting for the summer rain
    There's danger on the edge of town
    Ride the king's highway
    Weird scenes inside the goldmine
    Ride the highway West baby....

Then the acid kicks in....

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

At least 15 days confinement at home in France.
    Food shops will be opened but it's encouraged to reduce as much as possible going out for the time being.

What could go wrong?

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Received a mandatory 2 1/2 week vacation due to the current situation. I guess I'll try to up the amount of books read this year.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

So now, 7 million people in the greater San Francisco Bay Area are ordered to shelter in place for the next 21 days. No movies, no bars, no pubs, no dine in at restaurants. Stultifying.

Country
    Country Flag

How are YOU doing after the surgery?
    Do you medical help?

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    So now, 7 million people in the greater San Francisco Bay Area are ordered to shelter in place for the next 21 days. No movies, no bars, no pubs, no dine in at restaurants. Stultifying.
    I think pooing on the streets is still ok though.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Do you medical help?
    Slowly getting better.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Do you medical help?
    Slowly getting better.
    Glad to hear that.

Country
    Country Flag

Do you medical help?
    Slowly getting better.
    Glad to know!
    At worst, if you struggle and shall you need toilet paper, I guess that you probably have some of those "Duddits" books, or some sort of limited / lettered editions

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll use Lisey's Story.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

EVERY Bar, restaurant and theater is closing indef here as of Thurs.... wow.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I'll use Lisey's Story.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Thanks for the laugh, I needed that.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

A MESSAGE TO OUR COMMUNITY!!!!!

Wilde Bill. is still alive and well thank you very much. This is mostly a result of avoiding the rest of you diseased motherfuckers running around during the apocalypse. We know the apocalypse is upon us because the bars and movie theaters have all closed and, Tom Brady is not returning to the New England Patriots!!!! Cats are sleeping with dogs and mice are having Mardi Gras'!!!! So during this time of crisis STAY AT HOME and most importantly STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!! I intend to enjoy the coming apocalypse at home with family and friends (all tested). It's been a pleasure knowing you all and see ya in the hereafter!!!!

Oh, and don't forget to hydrate!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, and don't forget to hydrate!!!!!
    Done Bill; my hydration of choice:

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

I have finally finished watching GAME OF THRONES.
    Loved it from start to finish.
    I only have three criticisms:

Spoiler:
    1. The phony baloney scraping sound every time a sword or knife is drawn and 2. When Arya Stark uses Lord Walder's face to impersonate him and poison all the men who killed her brother, mother, etc. I could never buy this on MISSION IMPOSSIBLE, and I didn't buy it here. Not only her face, but her hair, body, mannerisms and voice all change? Doesn't work for me, sorry. 3. The continuous mis-pronunciation of the word 'dynasty'.
    Last edited by ur2ndbiggestfan; 03-27-2020 at 08:34 AM. Reason: added a criticism

+ Reply to Thread
Page 816 of 971 FirstFirst ... 316 716 766 806 814 815 816 817 818 826 866 916 ... LastLast