Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Good place for King character references??

John F. Kennedy CoolhandLocke is on a distinguished road CoolhandLocke's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Good place for King character references??

Might already be a place, even on here..i'm still new to alot of this board and finding things all the time. I mainly was wanting a good place to find references for different Stephen King characters for some artwork I'm starting on. I'm pretty picky when it comes to my own work and like to have a good idea of heights, weight etc.. I did find some information on wiki for a few characters but not nearly as many as i would like. I don't have all the books unfortunately so i can't go back on those for reference either. There is some DT artwork, IT, Christine and a few others from various books but i like to to the stuff nobody's thought of or done yet alot of times. Any help would be appreciated, i have some great ideas but i want to get them right lol. Hell i may start working on a database myself at some point and time. I always liked the old Marvel & DC character layouts in the "Who's Who" and History of .... Universe books..

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't think of anywhere that comprehensive, The Dark Tower Concordance (by Robin Furth) gives good character description, but not generally in that much detail on appearance. All can suggest is rereading the relevant passages in the books. I usually take notes as I read if I know I'm going to do some artwork off the back of a story