Thread: Dark Tower Tattoos

Traveler Andy1911 is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    OMG thats great, shame im under the thumb and my gal won't let me have one
    just put your foot down lol

i think i will get more

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Andy1911 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    OMG thats great, shame im under the thumb and my gal won't let me have one
    just put your foot down lol

i think i will get more
    Haha if only it was that simple .... i know if i do that there would be consequences!

What would you go for next though Andy?

Country
    Country Flag

not sure depends on funds really.
    Maby a red eye of the king
    or a version of this on my arm

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Andy, that looks tight! Nice going, man.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Traveler ngrover19 is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

sorry if you find feet gross, or feet hair. but these are my DT tattoos, the arm is a mix of traditional style with DT influence, the background is a keyhole but I was too lazy to take 3 pics showing the sides

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Traveler chtorrwar19 is on a distinguished road chtorrwar19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not strictly Darktower, but tomorrow my 52yrold mother is getting a celtic infinity knot and "Same Shit Different Day" tattooed on her arm...in Elvish

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Citizen of Gilead sleeplessdwarf is on a distinguished road sleeplessdwarf's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice work guys. Can't wait to get more done on my left arm. Funds are an issue atm, and my tat guy is coming down from Atlanta this weekend. Two one week hospital stays in the last month have set my bank account back too far.

Gunslinger Apprentice deadohsky is on a distinguished road deadohsky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

At the moment i have no Dark Tower tattoos (in time my friends). I do have a few (five) others at the moment. I have my right leg in a sleeve from the knee down (half sleeve?), getting the same done on my left leg right now, not complete but on the way. A scene from the exorcist on my left arm going from the top of my shoulder ending at the elbow and two band related tattoos. If i remember correctly, there is a 'general' tattoo thread. When i get some time i'll post pictures of them there.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by ngrover19 View Post

sorry if you find feet gross, or feet hair. but these are my DT tattoos, the arm is a mix of traditional style with DT influence, the background is a keyhole but I was too lazy to take 3 pics showing the sides
    dude, you rock. Nice tats!
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Andy - That is a super cool Ka symbol!!!

Question for everyone? How do you decide which way to "face" the symbol? So it reads to you, or to everyone else?!? Hmmm?

ngrover19 - Welcome to the site and very nice shoulder/arm piece! Love the color!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Country
    Country Flag

I decided on having it face me as i would see it more than others and its for me to enjoy.

Gunslinger Apprentice deadohsky is on a distinguished road deadohsky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

All of my tattoos i orient toward the other persons view (advice from my tattoo artist). I look at it as if i am just looking at them through a mirror. I obviously know what they are and how they are supposed to look, but some of mine would just look 'off' if they were positioned 'properly' for my view. Example: the half sleeves on my legs and left arm would look off, even to me, if they were positioned 'upright' from my view point.

Honestly, it all comes down to personal preference. Get your tattoo EXACTLY how YOU want it to be. In doing that, you are pretty much guaranteed to be pleased with it.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ngrover19 View Post

Big wooooow for you. Did you yourself design it?

Roland would have understood.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just got this one added to the right arm.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

NICE!

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post

Oh, that is super cool !!!!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post

DUDE! that's fucken sick! Awesome.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thankee y'all!

Citizen of Gilead sleeplessdwarf is on a distinguished road sleeplessdwarf's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice. I can see myself sporting something similar.

Traveler ssmith40 is on a distinguished road

Just got my first tattoo today, not Tower related but that is next on my list. Something big, either back or sleeve.

Traveler ssmith40 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post
    I have no idea who the owner is but I felt I had to share it with you guys, look:

I think this was done at The Hope Gallery in New Haven, CT. If not I did see one very similar there, Amazing work.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast