Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: 2013 Haven Foundation Fundraiser Sale!

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Here it is!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    Here it is!

WOW!!!! That's AWESOME!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

The Two Dead Girls:

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Great work!!!

My Mood
    Inspired

Coffey on the Mile.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Coffey on the Mile.

My Mood
    Inspired

There are currently NO bids on the Green Mile and Art Card set!! That means, for as little as $1 + shipping, you could have a first edition first printing Green Mile #6 paperback AND 6 hand drawn art cards!!

The last two art cards have been rough sketched and final images will be posted this week.

I'm hoping to end this auction on March 21st so the book can be shipped out March 22nd. Bring on the bets!!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Finally found this thread again...

Krystle,

I love what you did in THE TALISMAN! It arrived today. Photos in the P&J thread.

Thank you so much!

- Patrick
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Inspired

Glad it arrived safely!!

We have a bid on the Green Mile series book and Art Card set! $100 bid from our first bidder!

My Mood
    Inspired

Special OCCUPY bidding bump!

I'll be finishing up at least one (if not both) of the remaining art cards today!!

My Mood
    Inspired

Finished Night Journey...

should have a scan image up tomorrow! I might have the very last one finished tomorrow as well.

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Look forward to seeing it, and Congrats!!!

My Mood
    Inspired

Finished the last art card!! I should have both images up tomorrow.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

They are awesome, Krystle.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Inspired

Here are the last two Art Cards:

Bidding ends this Thursday!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Krystle? You're doing a fabulous job!!! You are now "Officially" on the "Merlin, the Haven Fund Whore" team!!! Though we have to find a better handle for you!!! Members?

"The Haven Fund Princess"????
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Haven Fund Librarian of Artistic Expression?

My Mood
    Inspired

Aw, thank you!! It would be absolutely awesome if I could raise a total of $500 for the fund... we're SO CLOSE!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Aw, thank you!! It would be absolutely awesome if I could raise a total of $500 for the fund... we're SO CLOSE!
    That would be awesome. Good luck, and again, thanks for all your hard work.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Loving what you're doing with The Green Mile Krystle - freaking awesome !!!

Come on folks, get on board and help Krystle reach the Magic $500 !!!!
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Inspired

Just a little bump... and my first baby vs Kin conflict. My husband told me yesterday that he wanted to take me to see King at the Connecticut event this summer, did I think it would work with the baby arriving in May? Baby wins... King will have to wait until I won't mind leaving our living one with sitters for that long. I have the feeling I may never see him in person!

My Mood
    Inspired

Less than one day to go before bidding ends on this awesome Art Card set!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Less than one day to go before bidding ends on this awesome Art Card set!!
    How about a $10 PP to Jerome (not using the "Widget) just cause you are my favorite "preggers" Lady? How's that? PM him and ask!!! lol

Edit: Money sent!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Baby is ready for it's first King signing, Krystle.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Inspired

Bill, I missed something... and I blame the confusion on my pregnancy-brain... what did you send money for?

And Brice... I wish there was some way baby WAS ready for a signing! My husband was seriously going to get us tickets for Connecticut, but it's just too soon and I don't think I could a) leave the baby that long b) take the baby with us. It stinks, because I've been waiting almost 20 years to see King in person.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast