Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What's on your fridge?

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Default What's on your fridge?

I thought this might be fun. Most people have random stuff stuck up on their refrigerators - post yours here! I'll start:

I really need to get the camera out and take a good one.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Ink Heart Jackie is on a distinguished road Jackie's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I drink Nozz-a-la magnet for the win!!

The words written upon this paper, are none compared to the words written upon my heart

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

on our fridge we have bread, cereal, a shoebox. I don't know why. we have nothing on the front tho.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie View Post
    It's actually a bumper sticker that the Directors gave me when I got Manager of the month. Don't worry, I checked and it will come off quite easily (although this fridge is 13 years old, so the sticker may outlast it anyway!)

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie View Post
    It's actually a bumper sticker that the Directors gave me when I got Manager of the month. Don't worry, I checked and it will come off quite easily (although this fridge is 13 years old, so the sticker may outlast it anyway!)
    It's still sweet as hell but I would have got one of those magnet things where you peel the paper off one on side and stick it to something and...WA-LA instint magent

The words written upon this paper, are none compared to the words written upon my heart

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

there is no white space left on my fridge. i love magnets. love them. have magnets covering my fridge; magnets of all sizes and shapes and kinds and colors.

also, a board for the doig (so my husband and i know who fed her, gave her her meds, when she last went out, etc.).

lots of pics of my god daughter, her brother, friends kids, etc.

i love magnets, did i mention that? what's funny is, i can't touch most of them without gloves on - because of the latex don't ya know.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Pics?

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlesong View Post
    there is no white space left on my fridge. i love magnets. love them. have magnets covering my fridge; magnets of all sizes and shapes and kinds and colors.

also, a board for the doig (so my husband and i know who fed her, gave her her meds, when she last went out, etc.).

lots of pics of my god daughter, her brother, friends kids, etc.

i love magnets, did i mention that? what's funny is, i can't touch most of them without gloves on - because of the latex don't ya know.

The way you describe it remindes me of my aunts fridge, she must have about amillion magnets on her fridge, or at least she use to she recently down sized

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

yeah, when i got my newest happy bunny magnet i had to practically tear the whole thing apart and put it back together to make room.

maybe i should get rid of some of these things. that's a recipe from like nine years ago. and those pics are like 10 years old.

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

On the front, we have a clip for the current bills and a clip with the now-expired library mailing announcing the Neil Gaiman appearance that was on November 6th. On the side is a clip with all the menus that say "We Deliver!" on them. Pretty exciting, I know.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

great thread idea, dags. I have magnets from almost all my favorite places that we've traveled and of course lots of pictures. I'll post a picture tomorrow.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, I busted out the 8 meg camera to get some decent shots:

DBF thinks he's soooo funny - actually, this one is kind of true:

A better overall pic (you can see some of turtlex's lovely gifts in here):

Some of the random crap on my fridge (I seem to keep business cards here, I have no idea why):

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

The Gunslinger INN? Where is this? That's pretty cool man!

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

that "Gunslinger Inn" magnet is cool...i like the fact that you need a security deposit for billybumblers...lol

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Turtlex was kind enough to send that one to me.

M.I.A. Unfound One is on a distinguished road Unfound One's Avatar

Ha, I've got my Gunslinger Inn magnet on my fridge too - plus a Catslinger Liz drew for me.

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

I concur, that Gunslinger Inn card is definitely rad.

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

I have a couple of Gunslinger Inn magnets still left, if you'll PM me your address, I'll be happy to ninja one your way

Dags - Was thinking of starting a thread like this last week! You read my mind. I will take a pic tonight and load it up here. Great idea.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

My fridge is jumbled with magnets and kid's pictures...even some gifts from a bear My friend bought me a turtle magnet that I stuck next to one of Jean's gifts

The black permenant marker near the bottom is Max's artwork

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    It says: "Where's my beer?"

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    I have a couple of Gunslinger Inn magnets still left, if you'll PM me your address, I'll be happy to ninja one your way

Dags - Was thinking of starting a thread like this last week! You read my mind. I will take a pic tonight and load it up here. Great idea.
    Great minds think alike!

I've been thinking of doing it for weeks, and finally got around to it. It's fun to see what other people stick on their refrigerators.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    It says: "Where's my beer?"
    It probably does! The answer would be, I drank it

M.I.A. Unfound One is on a distinguished road Unfound One's Avatar

Lisa - your fridge is so colorful!
    If you ever want to get rid of that lovely "artwork", you can trace over it with dry-erase marker and it should come off.
    That is, if dry-erase marker will come off your fridge by itself... I would test it first.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Ours is covered with stuff people have sent me. I'll try and get a picture of it.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine seems empty in comparison to Lisa's.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast