Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My New Obsession: Disney

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Default My New Obsession: Disney

I wish I had a screenshot of my Excel spreadsheets when I collected King, because then I could show you how SIMILAR the next image would be:

I've always collected movies, but now, I've decided to add a subcollection. And not just collect it, but obsess over it. Disney.

So ... fuck.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm obsessed with Disney too man.

Hating on Disney
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    I'm obsessed with Disney too man.

Hating on Disney
    They rock. Going there in 3 weeks and CANNOT wait. haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Do you need a copy of the Black Diamond VHS of The Little Mermaid? I'd sell mine for a reasonable price.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice try, but the diamond collection's high prices are a myth.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was thinking $20 + media mail. You get the tape, clamshell case and the erection and everything.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Original "Cells" are the way to go collecting-wise.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

1st EDITION The ART of THE LION KING 1994.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Ooooooooooooooh.

1st EDITIONS THE LION KING POP UP BOOKS 1994,1995.
    ]Still in shrink wrap.

PAYLESS SHOESOURCE EXCLUSIVE EDITION 1994

1994 1st EDITION W/DUSTWRAPPER (Bad Scan)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Movie Cels are where its at, Shannon.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

A couple of the Aladdin books from the collection.

The book on the right is signed by Princess Jasmine.

1995 sealed pop-up.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

There's nothing like a Disney film.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not collecting all things Disney, I'm a movie collector at heart, but now I have a subcollection. If they have a Blu-Ray, great, if not, then we go to DVD. If they don't have that, then VHS ... and so on. We'll see how it goes.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wonder if Disney will buy any other BIG properties like Star Wars.... Or if they will chill with what they have. haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

1st REVISED EDITION 1984

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Rose loves that movie. She calls it "the one with the pig parents" lol

I'm more of a Totoro guy myself.

Country
    Country Flag

I saw Spirited Away when it first came out in U.S. theaters. Dubbed in English. I thought it was okay (pretty good, but no great shakes). Maybe 3.5 stars out of 5.

Later, I bought the DVD and watched it again, this time withe the Japanese language track. It totally blew me away. An easy 5-star movie that I constantly put on my "top-movies" lists. I'm not sure why the language track made so much of a difference. Perhaps my general and very strong bias towards subtitling comes into play, although it really shouldn't for an animated film, because, after all, ALL animated movies are dubbed, regardless of language. Maybe it's because the movie is just so...Japanese, that hearing English voices created a discontinuity in my mind. In any event, it's a great, great movie (as long as I listen to the Japanese language version LOL).

Sometimes I'll put in the DVD just to listen to the closing credits song on repeat. It's one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard. Gorgeous.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast