Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Nerak

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Default Nerak

So, it’s my turn.

Where to begin….

I was born and raised in Lynn, Massachusetts. Spent the first 22 years of my life there. It was a nice place to live when I was little, not so much anymore.

I am the youngest of four kids, got the crap kicked out of me by my oldest sister who is now one of my best friends in the world!

I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy in 1989 and had a SLEW of problems with his father. Needless to say, things didn’t work out and I ended up giving him up for adoption. Miss him every day and I hope and pray for the day that he comes to find me.

Met my first husband through my now ex-best friend and spent 16 years with him!!!! Sometimes I really do wonder why! But I did get two beautiful (if yet handfuls) out of the relationships, so I got the better end of the deal.

A year after we got married, we moved to Exeter, NH. I fell in love and don't ever want to leave.

So, separated from asshat on Oct. 31, 2004 and spent almost the next two years waiting for him to change, and he didn't. So I told him it was over, over and called my friend Bill up to see what he was up to....the rest is history. I am now married to the love of my life. My high school crush. My once “friends with benefits”. We have one beautiful son, Josiah, and a beautiful daughter who we lost in February and shhhhhh, another bean on the way due in April, 2009.

For those who don’t know, I work for Donald M Grant Publisher, Inc. And it’s almost the best job in the world. I think the best for me, right now, would to be Joe’s “Marsha”. I already put my request in for the job! let’s see if I ever get it.

So, that’s me in a nut shell, ask away. I think I might be ready.
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Karen!

Congrats on the pregnancy!

Now for the questions:

What's your favorite color?

Where would you live if you could live anywhere in the world?

What's the silliest thing you've ever done?

Do you have a favorite TV show?

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Nerak!! Congrats on having another one on the way!!!

What is in your CD player at the moment?

Have you listened to all the Dark Tower books on Audio?

What is your favorite T-Shirt?

Best concert memory?

Best Vacation?

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Karen!

How long do you think it'll take for the collectors to invade your thread with questions about the new Gunslinger book?

What is your favorite movie?

favorite non King book?

Favorite food?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Daghain

Congrats on the pregnancy! Thanks

Now for the questions:

What's your favorite color? purple n black

Where would you live if you could live anywhere in the world? I like right here, for now!

What's the silliest thing you've ever done? oh god, silliest..I have done a lot of silly shit in my past...I think the one that stands out most is walking around Boston on New Years Eve with one of those big plastic horns and my friend and I COULD NOT figure out how to work it! It was pretty damn funny at the time. Still is a joke between us!

Do you have a favorite TV show? Heroes, Lost, Survivor, Amazing Race, House...can't pick just one!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

My Mood
    Lurking

maerlyn

Hi Nerak!! Hewwo

Congrats on having another one on the way!!! TY

What is in your CD player at the moment? Now Is Now (band from Bangor, ME)

Have you listened to all the Dark Tower books on Audio? No, I can't concentrate when people read to me.

What is your favorite T-Shirt? Um, um, um...I own so many, but probably the tye dye that I am wearing right now, very comfy and colorful!

Best concert memory? LOL Kiss, fifth row floor in The Garden. Me pregnant, the drinks behind me playing with my chair and my friend Michelle threatening to beat them up!!!

Best Vacation? wow, haven't had one of those in a long time but would probably have to be my second honeymoon with my first hubby. We went to Amish county PENN. It was beautiful and fun!

My Mood
    Lurking

Brice

Hey Karen! Hey Brice!!!

How long do you think it'll take for the collectors to invade your thread with questions about the new Gunslinger book? Um, 3.45 hours

What is your favorite movie? The Notebook

favorite non King book? Narnia, the entire chronicle

Favorite food? popcorn!!!!!!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

What is your happiest memory?

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Lurking

Brice:

What is your happiest memory?

It's a toss up between the birth of my kids or the love of my life finally telling me that he loves me back!

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Hello Karen.

I hope you accept questions from Jets' fans

Firstly, congratulations on the pregnancy!

Here are some music questions...

Do you play any instruments?

If so, which one(s) and for how long?

If not, which one would you most like to learn to play?

If you could see any band/artist (past or present) live in concert, who would it be?

Do you have a favorite band/artist?

Do you have a favorite song?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to share a little bit of yourself with us. It's cool getting to know more about the staff through these Q&A threads.

My Mood
    Lurking

R_of_G

Hello Karen. Hewwo

I hope you accept questions from Jets' fans Yeah, well, I shall let it slide this time, GO PATS!!!!!

Firstly, congratulations on the pregnancy! TY

Here are some music questions...

Do you play any instruments? Nope

If so, which one(s) and for how long? n/a

If not, which one would you most like to learn to play? Guitar

If you could see any band/artist (past or present) live in concert, who would it be? OMG!!! Um, Garth Brooks! I saw him once and he was incredible! Would love to see him again!

Do you have a favorite band/artist? Garth

Do you have a favorite song? The Rose by Bette Midler

Thanks in advance for taking the time to share a little bit of yourself with us. It's cool getting to know more about the staff through these Q&A threads.

Happy to oblige! (well kinda, kinda nerve racking answering a weeks worth of questions about yourself! )

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

My turn, my turn, my turn!!!!!!

Huggles to you girl.

(1) Where did you work before you came to Grant?

(2) You've met a lot of DT-related or King people....Joe Hill, Phil Hale etc. Who has impressed you the most and why?

(3) How have your oldest two rascals adjusted to your new relationship and the new baby Josiah?

(4) What's the "naughtiest" thing you've ever done.

(5) What names are in the running for the new babe?

(6) Am I your favorite Collector? LOL

Thanks for being so coolio! Bye.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Craziest/wildest place you ever made whoopi?
    Favorite sleeping position?
    Sleep in the buff?
    If you were a condemned prisoner, for your last meal, what would be your appetizer, entree, dessert, and non-alcoholic beverage?

Favorite alcoholic beverage?

When will LSOE be announced?

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Brice/Nerak-

It took just about 3 hours for the question to surface

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I just started laughing when I saw it. Leave it to Jerome.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

What is your middle name?

What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?

What is your favorite movie?
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My Mood
    Lurking

wizardsrainbow

My turn, my turn, my turn!!!!!!

Huggles to you girl. Huggles right back!!!

(1) Where did you work before you came to Grant? Lots and Lots of places, but right before I was working at the service desk at Home Depot

(2) You've met a lot of DT-related or King people....Joe Hill, Phil Hale etc. Who has impressed you the most and why? I would have to say Joe. He's so down to Earth. So humble and real. Know what I mean. I wouldn't expect it from the son of such a famous man. Sai King raised them right!

(3) How have your oldest two rascals adjusted to your new relationship and the new baby Josiah? For the most part, pretty well. There are still the "you are not my daddy" issues. Hasn't been said, but implied. But their step-father is a better father, 10 times over, than their real one will ever be.

(4) What's the "naughtiest" thing you've ever done. you know....

(5) What names are in the running for the new babe? Cecelia Louise for a girl and something Leander for a boy, we were thinking Duncan, but I can't get past the Duncan Doughnuts reference...LOL

(6) Am I your favorite Collector? LOL HELL YEAH!!!!

Thanks for being so coolio! Bye. No problem, it's easy.

My Mood
    Lurking

Randall Flagg

Craziest/wildest place you ever made whoopi? mmmmm a cemetery
    Favorite sleeping position? on my belly
    Sleep in the buff? only when there's no kids and it's warm
    If you were a condemned prisoner, for your last meal, what would be your appetizer, entree, dessert, and non-alcoholic beverage? potato skins with cheese and bacon, a big fat juicy cheeseburger on sour dough bread with ket & must, CHOCOLATE CAKE BABY!! and Arizona Iced Tea

Favorite alcoholic beverage? none, don't drink (but it used to be Grape Crush, mmmmmmmmmm)

When will LSOE be announced? when it is!!!!

My Mood
    Lurking

wizardsrainbow
    Brice/Nerak-

It took just about 3 hours for the question to surface [/QUOTE]

It was three hours and 10 minutes!!! HE HE

My Mood
    Lurking

Odetta

What is your middle name? Begins with a J, and that's all you will get!

What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? The only thing that I can think of is when my sister had her second baby, we went to visit her in the hospital, she was having Pizza for supper and when she got out of bed I saw a red mark on the sheet, I was like, oh, you got sauce on the sheet...her husband said, "that's not sauce" Boy was I red!! And that was 24 years ago, I still remember it!!

What is your favorite movie? Still The Notebook

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    Odetta

What is your middle name? Begins with a J, and that's all you will get!

From henceforth, your middle name will always be "John-Boy"
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

What's your favorite smilie?

Favorite flower?

Favorite band?

Favorite song?

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Ohhhh! Aces!!

Karen

Were you a King fan before or after you worked for Grants?

What's your favourite non DT King book?

Where in the world would you most like to visit?

What's your favourite posession out of all the things you own?

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Karen!

How long have you been working for Grant?

What is your favorite season?

Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts?

Any phobias?

If you had to choose, would you rather lose your feet or your legs?

What is your favorite Stephen King character and why?

Why are you such an information hog?

Thanks!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow
    Brice/Nerak-

It took just about 3 hours for the question to surface

It was three hours and 10 minutes!!! HE HE
    You were amazingly close, Karen!

If you rescue me

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast