Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which is the best movie of all time? Top 2 advance!

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Wizard of Oz.

5 17.86%
  • Pulp Fiction

15 53.57%
  • Clerks

2 7.14%
  • Stand By Me

6 21.43%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BMOAT - Round 3, Group H

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Default BMOAT - Round 3, Group H

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

"And now, little man, I give the watch to you." - Capt. Koons

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I absolutely love all of these. The Wizard Of Oz got my vote though.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

It was VERY hard to vote against Wizard of Oz for me. I did it, but it wasn't easy.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

That's ok! I Understand!

Do you think Feev will lose it badly if I start offering thousands of beambucks to buy votes against Goodfellas?

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Probably. Try it and see what happens.

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

fever, did you just put Pulp fiction against Stand by Me?

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by maerlyn View Post
    fever, did you just put Pulp fiction against Stand by Me?

He did! It is all his fault. You should vote AGAINST Goodfellas because of it.

If you rescue me

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

wow. this round was painless. stand by men. hands down. thanks feev.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Clerks!

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

3 of my favorite films all in one bracket. This is too hard.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I'm the only one voting for Clerks?

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

"English motha' fucka' do you speak it?
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

DESCRIBE WHAT MARSELLUS WALLACE, LOOKS LIKE.

Spoiler:

"What ain't no country I ever heard of. They speak English in What?"

You know if Still Servant and I agree, it's gotta be a damn good movie.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

No, actually it means that 2012 is really going to happen

In that case I hope QT gets a couple more films in before then so at least Servant and I have something else to agree on.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

ANy of you fucking pricks move... and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

gaaaa! I still can't vote. I'm leaning towards Pulp Fiction....

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maerlyn View Post
    gaaaa! I still can't vote. I'm leaning towards Pulp Fiction....
    nor can I, however at this moment I'm leaning towards Stand by Me but that could change

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Take your time, you still have til Sunday morning.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Feev you git!!!

Stand By Me...nerrrr!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

stand by me was such a great movie and so well done but Pulp Fiction was some serious fucking movie genius. I've decided to go with Pulp Fiction.

Mia: I do believe Marsellus Wallace, my husband, your boss, told you to take ME out and do WHATEVER I WANTED. Now I wanna dance, I wanna win. I want that trophy, so dance good.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I rescued Stand By Me from my Wal-Mart's 2 for 10 dollar movie bin.

I saw it stranded there among such films as Along Came Polly and Doom and I knew I had to do something.

That being said, Pulp Fiction is one those films that comes around every 25 years. There are some films that 95% of the people agree is kickass, Pulp Fiction is one of those films.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

damn you guys, now you've got me leaning towards Pulp Fiction

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast