Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for cover art of "Magic Tales of Eld"

Traveler h0h0h0 is on a distinguished road

Default Looking for cover art of "Magic Tales of Eld"

I remember seeing a fan or publisher cover of "Magic Tales of Eld" at somepoint but it seems to have been scrubbed clean from the internet. 2 hours of google fu could not turn it up. Has anyone seen this image? It's essentially a print of six bumblers on a log looking up at a moon. It's a simple image but wonderful.

Just a bump here and some more information. I believe that it had to do with someone attempting to publish a vintage cover of "The Wind through The Keyhole" and selected the image of the 6 billy-bumblers sitting on a log looking up at the moon as the cover art.

if anyone has any information would love to know.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Looked but couldn't find anything, sorry.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by h0h0h0 View Post
    Just a bump here and some more information. I believe that it had to do with someone attempting to publish a vintage cover of "The Wind through The Keyhole" and selected the image of the 6 billy-bumblers sitting on a log looking up at the moon as the cover art.

if anyone has any information would love to know.

Thank you for the warm welcome!
    I have seen something of this nature but for the life of me I cannot remember where. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post

I have seen something of this nature but for the life of me I cannot remember where. Sorry
    I know - it's driving me mad as to where it was and where to find it.

Banned mikka is on a distinguished road

Hey guys, remember my mozzy I drew? (Its on the first or second page) Well, I tried something new, and scan the pic back in and opened it up in paint, and I colored it in! I painstakingly colored it in, cause I couldn't use the paint can. I worked hard on it, so I hope you guys like it big_smile

+ Reply to Thread