Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 550 1050 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Well I don't even have an unsigned Scribner Duma Key yet!

(I've got the Hodder & Stoughton hardback and paperback and the audiobook though)
    Do you need one sent to you?

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Jerome!
    I've been thinking seriously about purchasing one. I really loved the book and I'd love to have it, but since I'm travelling in less than 6 months I can't spend that money.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gguthrie View Post
    I can sorta see what you guys are talking about, but I agree with Wiz you guys have some good eyes. I'll check when I get home, but I don't think it's double signed. It must be something weird with the camera reflection or something. I'll post what I find.
    Nope. That is no reflection

The top signature is different from the bottom one.

You, my friend have a double-signed book (lucky bastard).

I owe you a Coke if that is not the case!
    I think he'll find that you're right. I zoomed in on it and it's definitely a different sig.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Well I don't even have an unsigned Scribner Duma Key yet!

(I've got the Hodder & Stoughton hardback and paperback and the audiobook though)
    Do you need one sent to you?
    Thanks for the offer RF but its low on my priorities at the moment. I will probably get it in a larger order later on.

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey kids!

Here's a pic of SK's signature on my copy of Duma Key:

Also, here's a pic of the signed (on cover) 1st printing of It I got for $24.99 last week. It's kind of hard to see the 'g' in King, but I am pretty confident this is an authentic signature.

Finally, a signed 1st/4th of Cujo (I think tippy4 got the copy of Dead Zone from the same seller!)

"God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here's a couple more (sorry, I finally found my digital camera):

My real pride and joy, a signed 1st edition of The Dead Zone:

Signed 1st UK copy of Bag of Bones:

Signed 1st/3rd of On Writing:

and #695/800 of the audio version of The Gunslinger:

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice. Thanks for sharing those.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Agreed, you have some nice stuff goheat!
    Geoff

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Nice stuff Goheat.

I'm not so sure as you about the 'IT' one though.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree...nice stuff....beautiful signature on th UK Bag of Bones.

I have the audio DT1, but not in as good a condition.

I too am on the fence about that IT dust jacket.

And yes, I did recently pick up a signed Dead Zone...not sure from who though.

Where are you gguthrie????

I am dying to know if you have a double signed book?

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Speaking of the DT audios, from time to time you see the S/L DT I audio. A couple years back I bought a S/L DT II audio and it is the only one I have ever seen.

Does anybody else have this item?

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Speaking of the DT audios, from time to time you see the S/L DT I audio. A couple year's back I bought a S/L DT II audio and it is the only one I have ever seen.

Does anybody else have this item?
    I've had one for a long, long time. I don't know if it is a hard to find item or not. I don't recall seeing one for sale recently, though.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh man---I really need to get a copy of those. I would love to hear that story read by King.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

It was if you were reading my mind Wiz.

I was going to say in my last post that I have NEVER seen the S/L DT2 audio on ebay (or anywhere else for that matter).

I was beginning to think they were a myth....not unlike Bigfoot.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

**watches hopes dashed against the rocks**

Gunslinger Apprentice Hutch will become famous soon enough Hutch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was going to say in my last post that I have NEVER seen the S/L DT2 audio on ebay (or anywhere else for that matter).

I sold Rand one many years ago. I think he recently sold it. They are around but very rarely found.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post

There are still the unsigned audios read by King, Matt.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post

I sold Rand one many years ago. I think he recently sold it. They are around but very rarely found.
    Yes, Rand sold it to me in the summer of 2006 as part of a large purchase I made from him.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post

Ah...unsigned would be totally fine then.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

You'll find those on ebay sometimes.

If you rescue me

Gunslinger Apprentice Hutch will become famous soon enough Hutch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, Rand sold it to me in the summer of 2006 as part of a large purchase I made from him.
    here's one that should be in the Promo category. It's a signed flat never folded interior from the DT II audio ...note the lack of a limitation. And a couple of Scribner "The Year of the King" paper cubes in shrink wrap. number.

Country
    Country Flag

You'll find those on ebay sometimes.
    It would be nice if they would re-release them on CD, but I guess since they did release the CD audio of the "revised, expanded" Gunslinger, the chances are slim...

Country
    Country Flag

here's one that should be in teh Promo category. It's a signed flat never folded interior from the DT II audio ...note the lack of a limitation number.
    Wow, beautiful item!

Country
    Country Flag

Nice stuff Goheat.

I'm not so sure as you about the 'IT' one though.
    I think it's good based on the handwriting style, and the 'g' in King looks right, it's just hard to see in the photo. In any case, at least it only cost me $24.99!

Country
    Country Flag

Oh man---I really need to get a copy of those. I would love to hear that story read by King.
    I have DTI, DTII and DTIII on audio read by King if you want them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 550 1050 ... LastLast