Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Easter!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

:rose: Happy Easter!

and Fabergé eggs for everyone

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

My little bunny wishes you a really Happy Easter!

Roland would have understood.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy Easter everyone!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Any Peeps fans? Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Delicious gooey, marshmallowey, sugary, goodness....
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, Peeps are delicious. However my favorite Easter Candy are Cadbury eggs!

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

I love Cadbury Eggs too...but I love Peeps even more...plus if you microwave them they grow huge and go on a rampage ala Cloverfield, and then explode.
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

i love both cadbury eggs and peeps. so far this yr i've only had peeps though. i could go for an egg about now.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by All_Hail_The_Crimson_King View Post
    I love Cadbury Eggs too...but I love Peeps even more...plus if you microwave them they grow huge and go on a rampage ala Cloverfield, and then explode.

I've heard this, but have never tried it myself.

If you rescue me

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I could use a little help with this stone in front of my door.

All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post

I've heard this, but have never tried it myself.

I always feel a little guilty, feel like I'm commiting Peep abuse...

Imagine if Peeps chirped when you squeezed them??

Brice's Halloween costume this year??

I wasn't even aware some Peeps smoked!?

Peep Mobile...

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

....have a beautiful , wonderful, day!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Happy Easter friends!

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Those are great All Hail.
    Peeps are the best.

and Happy Easter everyone!
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

Happy Easter everyone.

Those are great CK.

Silverloch John_and_Yoko will become famous soon enough John_and_Yoko's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Happy Easter to all! (Yes, that includes those who don't celebrate the holiday--why shouldn't they be happy today too?)

Obviously someone knows I like Stephen King, because I got Misery (book and movie), and the movie Silver Bullet today! (Not the book Cycle of the Werewolf, but I can always get that myself....)

M.I.A. Unfound One is on a distinguished road Unfound One's Avatar

Ugh... I ate too much carrot cake.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

M.I.A. Unfound One is on a distinguished road Unfound One's Avatar

Think your life is bad?
    Try being an egg.
    You only get laid and eaten once.
    It takes you 20 minutes to get hard,
    and the only chick to ever sit on your face is you mom!
    Happy Easter!

(I just recieved this text from a friend - it made me giggle so I thought I'd share.)

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have just discovered Cocoa flavored Peeps. Hmmm!

If you rescue me

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Unfound One View Post
    Ugh... I ate too much carrot cake.
    bears love carrot cake

if I get to England this summer, I'll eat all carrot cake within my reach

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim Ruki is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

i should have carrot cake.

happy zombie bunny day

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast