Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: A trade--if anyone is interested

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Default A trade--if anyone is interested

Through the glory of wonderful friends and DTbay, I have ended up with two copies of the Artists Edition of DTVII

One I bought, one was given to me. The one I was given is so near and dear to my heart I just can't say so I am looking to trade the other for any book that could be considered "equal".

It doesn't have to be another Artists Edition (even though I would love that) but just something comparable. If you would like the book listed above, please feel free to post here.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Gunslinger Apprentice JasKo is on a distinguished road JasKo's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'd give you the three first books in Norwegian, paperback that is?

I dunno how much you'd get out of this, but it's worth trying!

PM if interested!
    /You Suck!

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm...not sure I could part with it for paperback Jasko, but thank you for responding.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

What are you considering the worth?

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I am not sure, I would love another Artists Edition of one of the other books though, that would be the best.

I figure I gotta start with some sort of signature though, this one is signed by the artist.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Gottcha

Gunslinger Apprentice natehorning is on a distinguished road

Alright y'all, I am looking to make some trades. These books are in fine condition, I am just looking to get some new blood into my collection. First we have Six Stories, one of the copies reserved for Stephen King, #CII.

Next is Transgressions, #62 of 200.

The Six Stories I would like to trade for a Firestarter S/L.
    The Transgressions I would like to trade for a Black House S/L.
    In addition to these two, I have a fine copy of The Talisman, gift edition. I don't have pictures right now but would like to trade it for something fun, think Regulators A or Startling Mystery Stories with The Reaper's Image.

Although I prefer those trades, there are other possibilities. I do want equal trades but if a little money needs to go one way or the other, that is fine too. I know some of you have extra copies of these books or are like me and would like to spruce up your collection without the added expense; here is an opportunity for you. I can provide any photos you prefer, PM me to let me know if interested. Thanks.

Nate