Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: JB's psychotic ramblings.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Default JB's psychotic ramblings.

I had a thread here once, in which I posted my stuff. I haven't used it in years, but I can't find it anywhere. It probably got deleted as an abandoned thread during the changes in ownership. So I started a new one. I was angry.

Right now I'm calling this one "Fuck You". I think I might find a better title later. You can skip it if you want to, it doesn't rhyme anyway.

Hey pop.
    So I heard you went to visit Big Brudder.
    Again.
    I’m glad you found the time out of your busy schedule to let us know you’re alive.
    I heard you gave my niece and nephew $20 dollar bills, and a thousand dollars worth of attention and affection in a short visit.
    I’m glad he’s still your favorite. He was always better than me, though, right?
    Patient and slow to act, smart. I was always loud and belligerent.
    He’s the same shade as you. I’m as pale as my mother. I guess love doesn’t stick to my color.
    Maybe I can get a tan?
    Maybe if my kids were dark you’d show up at my door uninvited bearing gifts, right?
    Maybe.
    Sissy was sure glad to see you. Through all her bluster she still adores you.
    And why not? You doted on her right?
    My beautiful, swarthy, loving Sissy.
    I’m glad you took out Lil' Brudder. He’s been lost these years without you.
    It angers me that out of all of this he got the short stick. He’s as pale as me.
    Maybe that’s why you’ve never acknowledged us.
    Oh, but we have your name, right? That’s acknowledgement, right?
    I was lucky enough to be a man grown when you left. He was 12.
    Even back then you treated us two as second class citizens.
    But I had learned to deal with it then. I sure gave you lots of trouble, right?
    I was glad when I ran away at 14 to hear that you cried that one time.
    I finally got that attention I wanted. Thanks.
    But Lil Brudder is lost. And you’ve been having fun. I hear you have two homes now.
    I guess you can accumulate wealth when you don’t have to pay child support.
    I wouldn’t know, I provide for my kids.
    Thanks for teaching me to be self reliant. It’s the best lesson I’ve ever had.
    Thanks for the unconditional love.
    I remember your anger when I told you you weren’t invited to my wedding.
    I remember the satisfaction I felt to hear that I could still affect you.
    Still make you feel something, if only rage.
    Yes, I’m an ungrateful little prick. So sue me.
    Disown me.
    Let my children grow up ignorant of a grandfather.
    Just help lil brudder.
    He needs you.

I don’t.

Love Always, your pale black sheep.

Conejo
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

I was at work the other night listening to music. Kanye West's "Drive Slow" was playing when I had to shut this place down and go help fix a fuckup after a power outage. Here's the original song.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLZs_HTOp5U

I couldn't remember Paul Wall's verse, and I was feeling a little more cocky than usual I wrote this one to it. Don't laugh at it too hard, it's supposed to be arrogant and flashy, it's a rap lyrics. The verse this was intended to replace starts at 1:28

I’m an Alpha male
    In a beta world,
    You might call conceit,
    But I’m just self assured,
    You can try to hold me back
    But I step up undeterred
    and if you can’t understand
    I’ll use smaller words.

I don’t have to flex
    Cuz I already won.
    Destroy any scale
    Because I’m number one
    But I ain’t here to boast
    Because that ain’t no fun
    I’m just spitting rhymes
    That’ll put you on the run

I keep my wits so sharp
    Like a katana blade
    You might think you’re the king
    But I’m the ace of spades
    You think you invented game
    But I already played
    You think you’re locked and loaded?
    I brought a verse grenade.

I bring the truth in force
    Like a hurricane
    Slugs into your brain
    Dull you like novocaine
    Make it so you don’t know
    You got laid out again
    As you cough up blood
    And call me inhumane

So peel your eyes real wide
    And load up all your guns
    And put on your dancing shoes
    We’re bout to have some fun.
    Clean the wax out your ears
    Cuz I’m about to spit
    Get your "tp" ready
    Baby, cuz I’m the sh*t.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

John - are you sure you don't mean .net? I can't remember you having a thread here (it isn't in the Index anyway, and though I haven't updated it for ages, I would have made a mental note should you have a started a thread), and I am 100% sure no threads were deleted.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy

Maybe. I'm not really too worried about it Jean, but thank you.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

This could be intersting
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

My Mood
    Breezy

what does intersting mean? Is it a synonym for totally AWESOME?

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

That is one meaning.

My Mood
    Breezy

alright!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

This could be awesome.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Breezy

well thanks, Jon. It's good to see you around.

My Mood
    Breezy

untitled

she tells me her sorrows and joys,
    neither of which I am a part
    yet I pain for her,
    and laugh inside when she's happy
    her smile brightens my own day
    ...as if her eyes were my suns,
    her smiles rays of light
    I even see them when it is night
    and I am alone,
    in my room,
    dreaming

My Mood
    Angelic

Nice.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

nice one...

My Mood
    Breezy

thanks, peoples.

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

I like the letter to your Pop JB. I wrote a similar letter to my Grandparents. Did you send yours. I didnt mail mine......I printed out copies and put them under the windshield wipers of all the cars at their church.
    Sloth Love Chunk

My Mood
    Breezy

Thanks Gooch. It's kinda shitty, but I wrote it after my brother called me the other day and told me I should consider forgiving my father. It was either put it on paper or ruin my relationship with my brother. I was pretty angry.

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Writing is therapeutic.
    Sloth Love Chunk

My Mood
    Breezy

Oh yes, sometimes it's the only output you can safely use, when spewing such vitriol could harm your life. When I'm angry, when I can't stand my life anymore, I write. I can't tell anyone what I feel sometimes, so I write.

My Mood
    Breezy

Thanks to my bff Befernee, who helped me with this one.

oh invisible flame
    which burns me yet shows no proof
    is your goal to maim?
    to break me
    leaving but a shell?
    weaving your spell as you send me to hell and there compell my obedience?
    or perhaps your goal is to uplift
    to inspire me to greater acts
    of spirit; extract the drops of soul
    which remain
    drain the evil and leave but light?
    temper those drops of soul into the sword of right?
    cleaving through the unworthy thoughts in my head
    trimming the fat, as it were
    leaving the lean bits of virtue?
    and yet, what virtue? what if gristle be all you find, no bone, no substance?
    fill me then, with borrowed right, with loaned virtuosness
    grant me chastity at interest, in payments of fault which i shall excrete from my being
    allow me to be the light through the prism
    untinted, clear, bright

oh invisible flame
    which burns me yet shows no proof
    allow me to shine in the darkness
    with the faith of the devoted.
    help me feel what i can't
    believe what I don't
    see what I ignore
    for the greater good

My Mood
    Breezy

time
    time is relentless
    attacking my shield of hours
    breaking it into minutes,
    drowning me in seconds
    attacking my words,
    decimating them to letters
    making my syllables sound wrong to my ears
    making me question my thoughts

under constant attack,
    I take refuge in my name
    but it is an empty wall
    knocked down by trumpet blasts

My Mood
    Breezy

your face, a mirror that shows me;
    me
    a dark and troubled pane when i want to see
    pain
    touching that we feel alike
    share emotions
    gripped in light and prisms
    refracting, gleaming, pulsing light
    enough to see each other
    in each other ourselves.

My Mood
    Breezy

in the heat of our touch
    I want to melt,
    weld souls together
    be one
    in the slag of our sins
    letting the impurities run off,
    leaving just white hot steel
    burning off the rust
    so we can feel
    alive

My Mood
    Breezy

This is surely not finalized, but I had to throw the concept down before I lost it. Please, bear with me.

Words are air
    lost in the wind
    let me get lost in this wind
    this breath from your lungs
    an errant blow without restrictions
    that displaces wind
    words within words, love between sighs
    lost.

Citizen of Gilead pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by John Blaze View Post
    This is surely not finalized, but I had to throw the concept down before I lost it. Please, bear with me.

Words are air
    lost in the wind
    let me get lost in this wind
    this breath from your lungs
    an errant blow without restrictions
    that displaces wind
    words within words, love between sighs
    lost.
    this sounds like haiku. I would keep it the way it is. I think that it is awesome.

My Mood
    Breezy

Why thank you, my dear. I am greatly pleased and flattered. Thanks for commenting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast