Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 509 of 644 FirstFirst ... 9 409 459 499 507 508 509 510 511 519 559 609 ... LastLast
Results 12,701 to 12,725 of 16091

Thread: Suntup Editions

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I keep going back to my Auctioneer and giving it a rub. Feels great.

Weird, i know!!!
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post

Weird, i know!!!
    Going once. Going twice. SOLD!

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking to buy the HOHH planchette just the planchette not the book I already have the book but it didn’t come with it
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    Looking to buy the HOHH planchette just the planchette not the book I already have the book but it didn’t come with it
    I seen one for $250 the other day! I can see if it’s still there but that’s pricey!
    Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I seen one for $250 the other day! I can see if it’s still there but that’s pricey!
    Lol

Yeah not looking to spend that much. What would you say is a good price for it?
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lol

I’d say. $150ish or less

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

That’s the first time I’ve heard it called that.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Gunslinger Apprentice GypsyDRB will become famous soon enough GypsyDRB will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amazed

I am in the market for a Merrin's Cross cube/paperweight. I acquired a numbered and art portfolio.

Thanks!

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Lol

I’d say. $150ish or less

Yeah, I would've thought about $125 or so. Maybe I'll get lucky!

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    That’s the first time I’ve heard it called that.
    Going once, going twice, going, going......😱
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Having just watched and loved The Queens Gambit on Netflix I would love for Suntup to do the original novel by Walter Tevis!
    The kindle Ebook is on sale in the US, btw.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

John F. Kennedy ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I’m currently looking for a lettered copy of Suntup’s Misery. I know it’s a monstrously expensive book, but I’m willing to pay for it. I figured someone might be willing to make this collector’s day and cash in with a $16,000+ cash pay day...and I’m willing to negotiate! If you have a copy you’re willing to part with, message me and let me know. Thanks everyone!

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone want $6500 before the holidays? IN search of a Misery numbered

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm cleaning up some space here and found that we have 1 copy each of The Invisible Man and The War of the Worlds Numbered editions available. Both are numbered 243. Send me a PM if anyone is interested in the set. First to PM will get it. This is for both books sold as a set at the original list price of $690 (2 books). Thanks so much.

Edit: A couple of interested parties. Just waiting to hear back from the first to respond, but consider this sold. Thanks.

Gunslinger Apprentice GypsyDRB will become famous soon enough GypsyDRB will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amazed

If, during your cleanup, you come across any PC Merrins Cross cubes...I am your guy!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyDRB View Post
    If, during your cleanup, you come across any PC Merrins Cross cubes...I am your guy!
    It’s funny that you mention that. I did come across one of these. It’s a prototype where I was trying out the cross in different positions. This one is at an angle. I would like to hang onto this though. Just thought you’d like to see it.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GypsyDRB View Post
    It’s funny that you mention that. I did come across one of these. It’s a prototype where I was trying out the cross in different positions. This one is at an angle. I would like to hang onto this though. Just thought you’d like to see it.

Very cool! I don’t know which I like better. There’s a power in the cross upright. But an authenticity in the way it is caught in mid-drop with the angle.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Being the crazed Horns fan that I am; I'd freakin' kill for that thing.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Oh yeah? How about this?

Spoiler:

This is a binders dummy used for sizing the box. Blank pages inside, no cross or stamping.

Or this...

Spoiler:
    This was one of I think 3 prototypes made when I presented it to Joe. It's really skinny compared to how the final publication turned out.

And finally, this...

Spoiler:
    It's also one of those dummy books used for box sizing and perfecting. No keys, and black stamping on the spine. All blank pages inside.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

You are such a tease 😏

Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Oh yeah? How about this?

Spoiler:

This is a binders dummy used for sizing the box. Blank pages inside, no cross or stamping.

Or this...

Spoiler:
    This was one of I think 3 prototypes made when I presented it to Joe. It's really skinny compared to how the final publication turned out.

And finally, this...

Spoiler:
    It's also one of those dummy books used for box sizing and perfecting. No keys, and black stamping on the spine. All blank pages inside.

i wish i could get a suntup dummy book to use as a sketchbook, and do watercolors on the blank pages.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    You are such a tease

Spoiler:
    And there were 4 horns protos - 2 black leather and 2 burgundy leather.
    Oh that’s right. I remember that now.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    You are such a tease

Spoiler:
    And there were 4 horns protos - 2 black leather and 2 burgundy leather.
    Oh that’s right. I remember that now.
    Well make sure you keep all that for the museum. We break ground in February.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep. I have land available...and was a carpenter for 18 years...
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm cleaning up some space here and found that we have 1 copy each of The Invisible Man and The War of the Worlds Numbered editions available. Both are numbered 243. Send me a PM if anyone is interested in the set. First to PM will get it. This is for both books sold as a set at the original list price of $690 (2 books). Thanks so much.

Edit: A couple of interested parties. Just waiting to hear back from the first to respond, but consider this sold. Thanks.
    Oh, wow! That's amazing, if you ever come across a limited edition of The Road that you'd like to sell at the original list price... I'm your guy! 🤭
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

+ Reply to Thread
Page 509 of 644 FirstFirst ... 9 409 459 499 507 508 509 510 511 519 559 609 ... LastLast