Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: 2009 Release Schedule

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 2009 Release Schedule

Well, these last days some good news appeared, so I think a post with the dates of publication of upcoming books and events would be helpful.

Let's see:

July:

- The Talisman comic #0 at the Comic Con.
    - The Big book of Necon

October:
    - The World of Stephen King (Liljas Book)

November 10th:
    - Under the Dome release (regular and collector's edition) plus promotional tour.
    - The Stephen King Illustrated Companion
    - Knowing Darkness. Artists inspired by Stephen King

No date fixed:

- The Wastelands remarqued by Ned Dameron
    - Riding the bullet (S/L)
    - Secretary of Dreams II (yeah...right. (Sorry..I couldn't help myself))

Am I forgetting anything?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The only one I can think of you might be forgetting is the Legends s/l.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Legends or Legacies?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, yeah! I meant Legacies.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I figured. But I'm not as up to date as most, so for all I knew Legends #4 (or #3?) could be coming out and featuring a King story!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

You're also missing all the comics. Great list, though!

John

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Good point...I gotta update it with the comics.

Thanks for pointing it out, John
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice list, Ari. Thanks.

Don't worry about listing the comics' release dates, Ari, as Pam (turtlex) has that covered in the very first threads in The Comic Tower forum.

The Dark Tower comic series

The Stand comic book series

I'm sure The Talisman comic book series will be added once it gets started, although a discussion thread has already been started in anticipation of that release and contains updates as information is known.

Rather than reinvent the wheel, I'd just copy those links into your list.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i think there 's no point adding a list of the comics... we all know that they're monthly so...

but thanks for your list ari... this is gonna be tight on cash!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

The only reason I asked about the comics is that I'm having trouble coming up with the exact dates of release. I know these change, too, but having all that information in one place would be great.

John

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

John - They comics are supposed to come out the same week every month... but Marvel is notorious for delays and missed dates.

Current schedule is for Fall of Gilead # 3 on July 29th.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Pam.

John

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Pam, perhaps to the extent we know day of the month of releases, we could add it into the comprehensive first posts (as linked above), e.g. "July 2009" becomes "July 29, 2009."

Easy edit or too much work?
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Was surfing through some old threads and found this one. I'm doing pretty good on my 2009 goals.

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 on 01/01/09 View Post
    My 2009 collecting goals are:

1) Obtain books already ordered:
    He is Legend S/L RECEIVED
    LSOE S/L and AE RECEIVED
    Big Book of Necon S/L
    The Secretary of Dreams, Vol. II S/L
    Legends S/L

2) Get a decent bookcase. RECEIVED/ON ORDER

3) Signed copy of Under the Dome. S/L ON ORDER

4) Either a S/L Letters from Hell or a S/L UK Wizard and Glass. GOT THE W&G

5) Sell off some of my extras and all of my Dark Tower comic books.
    Now if I could just get my three books from Cemetery Dance and sell off some of my extras.

Think I will bump the S/L Letters From Hell goal to 2010.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    ARC/proof of Under the Dome when it finally appears!

John
    Of course, I can scratch this one off my list. I have both the US and UK ARCs, plus the US hardcover ARC.

John