Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 96 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 ... LastLast

Thread: The Marvel Cinematic Universe

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Popkin View Post
    I saw Hateful Eight on 70mm Christmas Eve a few years back and they did an intermission. It was great and everyone was chatting with each other about the movie before going back in for the 2nd half. Fantastic experience
    Same here. Loved the break.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not inherently opposed to an intermission, I just think that for a film like this it would probably break the momentum.

I did enjoy it for H8ful 8 though.

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Agreed with both of you - it was great in hateful 8. Although the timing of it happening right after Samuel Jackson’s race baiting BJ story made it real easy to have something to talk about during the break...

I think it would work in MCU...plus the theater can sell blueberries or tuna salad sandwiches or schwarma or other MCU on brand snacks during the break

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm...schwarma...

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Tickets went on sale today. My theater is sold out for the first weekend. I have to go to next town to see it. Was able to get tickets for Thursday night to!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Tickets went on sale today. My theater is sold out for the first weekend. I have to go to next town to see it. Was able to get tickets for Thursday night to!
    Yeah I tried getting tickets for Friday afternoon and got this:

You’re Now in line for tickets

more than an hour
    Estimated wait time

We’ll automatically take you to the site when it’s your turn. Make sure you keep this page open or you’ll lose your place in line.

Once it’s your turn, you will have 20 minutes to make a purchase.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Yeah I tried getting tickets for Friday afternoon and got this:

You’re Now in line for tickets

more than an hour
    Estimated wait time

We’ll automatically take you to the site when it’s your turn. Make sure you keep this page open or you’ll lose your place in line.

Once it’s your turn, you will have 20 minutes to make a purchase.
    HANDS down this will make more money opening weekend than any other before... I predict $300K
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

I just got my tickets for the 25th. I went for a theater like 30 minutes away (though on my way home from the office) for reserved seating so I wouldn't need to worry about waiting in line. It surprisingly wasn't sold out yet. Though it looks like most of the IMAX showings were, which kinda stinks.

Country
    Country Flag

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...om/3340235002/
    Looking to score tickets to the hotly anticipated "Avengers: Endgame"? Get in line.

Just as presale ticket sales for the next Marvel Studios film went online Tuesday morning, sales just as quickly seemed to have gone offline. The rush of activity took down the AMC Theatres site and app, left fans with over hour-long waits at ticketing site Fandango, and also caused issues with the Regal Cinemas and Atom Tickets apps.

Fandango was still showing wait times of over an hour to purchase tickets as of 10:30 a.m. ET Tuesday, while the AMC website and app continued to have issues. Atom Tickets were loading, but the site was still alerting to errors when trying to purchase tickets.

Needless to say, Marvel fans were not pleased, with "Endgame" related hashtags taking up four of the top spots in Twitter's trending topics in the U.S., including one devoted specifically to Fandango, as fans voiced their displeasure.

Yo @Fandango this wait your turn thing is cool and all, but it would be nice if the site actually let me select seats and didn't crash when i get through. I was in line ON THE HOUR and OF COURSE it still crashes https://t.co/VP1jmcumn9
    — Randolph Rivo (@RRivo) April 2, 2019

It's not like they had a year to prepare for this or anything. Totally predictable fail Fandango and AMC. #AvengersEndgameticketspic.twitter.com/MeoXi5HSHI
    — Chris Janson (@cajansona) April 2, 2019

Now then let's get a live look at Fandango selling tickets for #AvengersEndgame shall we? pic.twitter.com/GbBnI09H13
    — TRAFON (@RiseFallNick) April 2, 2019

Live look at Fandango, AMC Theatres and Atom Tickets customer service now that #AvengersEndgametickets have gone on sale: pic.twitter.com/90oX7DIh5k
    — Ashley Carter (@AshleyLCarter1) April 2, 2019

In a tweet, AMC acknowledged the issues, promising that it was working on a fix and telling fans to "keep trying."

We want everyone to be able to grab their Avengers: Endgame tickets, but it looks like we've gotten Thanos' snap. We're working on getting things back up and running, and in the meantime, please keep trying our website and our partner sites!
    — AMC Guest Services (@AMCHelps) April 2, 2019

The culmination of the 22-film Marvel Cinematic Universe "Infinity Saga," the new Avengers film is the sequel to last year's blockbuster "Avengers: Infinity War." That film grossed over $2 billion at the worldwide box office, with one Hollywood trade already speculating that "Endgame" could do over to $800 million on its opening weekend worldwide.
    Yes, I'm still in line. Now it says the line is paused.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

I'm probably gonna wait for the DVD.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    umm what is a DVD?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

umm what is a DVD?
    Its the VHS of our generation

Country
    Country Flag

Been in the line for over three hours

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I could have checked out here. 1 minute wait.

But damn, 3 hour and 2 minute run time. That is an ass burner.

Country
    Country Flag

One minute? What theater and format are you seeing it in? I'm trying to get reserved seating at my local AMC in 2D IMAX through Fandango and the wait line has been paused for over an hour after I got through the progress bar about halfway around two hours in.

Now it just says:

The line is paused.
    Message last updated: 8:05 AM

We're working with AMC to help make sure you get your tickets purchased.
    That's Pacific time.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yup. Been in line in Fandango for more than 2 hours now...

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Theaters in and around the 94531 zipcode. I can see it in IMAX 2D, IMAX 3D, Xtreme 2D, or Extreme 3D. I can even buy tickets in San Ramon at a true IMAX screen, not the Faux Max most places are.

Country
    Country Flag

Aha it's moving again! My estimated wait time is now 33 minutes. And what happens if I get my turn but all seats are sold out? Do I get back in front of the line for another showtime? Cause you get in line for a specific showing and you can't select your seats beforehand or even see what's available.

Country
    Country Flag

Just moved to 4 minutes

Country
    Country Flag

Done! Praise Thanos!

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

umm what is a DVD?
    Well, probably blu-ray, but DVD was faster to type.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

It has become a meme to take this poster and put different characters from other movies/tv shows on it but this one kinda made me sad...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 96 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 ... LastLast