Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many King Signatures Do You Have In Your Collection? (Archive)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Two new ones to add to the list, Folio signed The Shining and The Sins of the Fathers S/L, bring me to 44.
    Congrats, Brian! Updated.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Put me at 28 please. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats! Updated.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll be updating at 236 and stopping there for the year. I included the PS Publishing lettered edition of The Tommyknockers even though it will probably be a while before I receive it.

John

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny007 View Post
    I'll be updating at 236 and stopping there for the year. I included the PS Publishing lettered edition of The Tommyknockers even though it will probably be a while before I receive it.

John
    Updated!

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My tally has increased to 22.

With some great additions over the last 2 years:

The Stand S/L
    The talisman artists edition
    Pet Sematary inscribed to Dave
    Gwendys button box
    Sleeping Beauties uk & us

And latest addition, skeleton crew. Amazing

Some very exciting books

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post

The Stand S/L
    Gwendys button box

Some very exciting books
    Congrats. Nice stuff

looking for: NOS4A2 (sub press)
    Dead Zone 1st/1st, Boy's Life S/L
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post

The Stand S/L
    Gwendys button box

Some very exciting books
    Congrats! Updated.

Gunslinger Apprentice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Recent adds and subtractions get me to 38.

Adds include:
    Inscribed Pet Sematary 1st
    Christine S/L
    Inscribed DOTT 5/30/87 signed Steve
    Desperation Bookland bookplate from June 30, 1996
    and 2nd loose bookplate — both with reservation envelopes
    Dark Tower rack card

All found locally in Maine except the Christine

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy93 View Post
    Recent adds and subtractions get me to 38.

Adds include:
    Inscribed Pet Sematary 1st
    Christine S/L
    Inscribed DOTT 5/30/87 signed Steve
    Desperation Bookland bookplate from June 30, 1996
    and 2nd loose bookplate — both with reservation envelopes
    Dark Tower rack card

All found locally in Maine except the Christine
    Congrats! Updated.

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I doubled my amount and am up to 2 with the Insomnia S/L.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

WOW. Some really great stuff on this page. Congrats every one.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    I doubled my amount and am up to 2 with the Insomnia S/L.
    Congrats! Updated.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

170 for me now.. closing in on 175!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Pretty impressive Kris. Hope you get to your 175 mark.

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats! Updated.

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

Wow congrats!

I am up to 5 now, mostly thank to a couple of members here...

All S/Ls-
    The Stand
    It
    Insomnia
    Waste Lands
    Shining (Subterranean Press)

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by sullichin View Post
    Wow congrats!

All S/Ls-
    The Stand
    It
    Insomnia
    Waste Lands
    Very nice indeed.

Country
    Country Flag

Wow congrats!

All S/Ls-
    The Stand
    It
    Insomnia
    Waste Lands
    Congrats! Updated.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow congrats!

All S/Ls-
    The Stand
    It
    Insomnia
    Waste Lands
    You definitely got a couple of the big boys out of the way! Not messing around. Ha! Congrats!

looking 4: The Road #208, anything DT#246, Dead Zone 1st/1st
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Down to 27 -

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Down to 27 -
    Bummer. Updated.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Woot woot, I have an update!

You can update me from zero to zero, thanks!

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

15 with Talisman S/L.
    P2

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by picontin View Post
    15 with Talisman S/L.
    Congrats! Updated.

Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast