Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 258 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 257 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,925 of 6446

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

1st Edition Japanese Salem's Lot

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I going to low ball an offer in an attempt to get a "5 finger" discount.
    I suspect the seller is looking for a more handsome offer...

...Right! (rolls up his sleeves and throws down the Gauntlet…)

I don’t want to seem off-hand about this, bite the hand that feeds me or even point any fingers, but it’s now all hands on deck. Now, normally I’m a dab hand at these kind of puns and don’t mind getting my hands dirty, however the recent puns from other members has forced me to give a guiding hand.

It seems to me, the left hand doesn’t know what the right hand is doing so I’d like to lend a hand and though I don’t want to be left with blood on my hands, it seems I am going to have to be heavy handed over this. I don’t want to over play my hand, but on the other hand i do know this game like the back of my hand and am going to take the law into my own hands.

As we know, the Devil makes work for idle hands and it’s better to have your hands full and have a hands on attitude. Be assured you are in safe hands. (please raise your hand if you need to interrupt me)

Having now gained the upper hand, I’d like to hand off to the next person. Let’s have a show of hands who thinks this nonsense should stop.
    I've gotta give you a hand on that post!!! Awesome!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Brilliant!

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing stuff!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not nearly as impressive as, David's items, but something I very much doubt you will ever see again...

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    1st Edition Japanese Salem's Lot

That is Awesome!!!!

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Not nearly as impressive as, David's items, but something I very much doubt you will ever see again...

Very Nice Bill & a Dolso Case!!!!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

You must spread some love around before giving it to stroppy again. Or something with less eupherisims...

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

My fingers are all for the sale but my thumbs are opposed

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Gerald's signed Carrie proof definitely belongs in this thread! Which reminds me - the signed/inscribed Carrie ARC that sold through Heritage Auctions some time ago - the inscription said it was the first book he ever signed. Was it dated before Gerald's proof?

*edit: I took the liberty of copying Gerald's pic of the Carrie proof that he recently posted in the proof thread and I added a pic of the inscription in the Carrie ARC I was referring to:

So it looks like the inscription to Flip and Karen wasn't the first after all. But this one and Gerald's are probably the first two (and maybe one that was signed to King's mother, as the story goes).

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Presentation copy of IT

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

[QUOTE=racerx45;901966]
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post

Pitchbook Shining cover...art by JK Potter

What could, and should, have been. Sigh.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Yes. Imagine if Centipede would have re-issued the Doubleday books instead of Cemetery Dance!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Presentation copy of IT

Love this. WOW.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As some of you know.. my two King passions are IT and The Dark Tower. I love the art side of it and after half a year of searching and then begging (lol) I had the original artist who did the cover of the 1st of IT (which is the best King cover IMO) do me this wonderful piece of art. He is 88 years old and still has what it takes. According to Bob, it is the only time he has ever did this (he had no idea what a remarque was and after weeks of back and forth trying to educate him what it was... he said he would do the art and I could fold it up and stick it in the book as he would not deface the good... god love the guy, it was NOT going to be folded and put in my 25th anniversary book. The art itself is 11x14... there was no question that a pro was going to frame it!!!) and the original was long gone decades ago as it really had no value to anyone! I dealt with his daughter for most of the process as he can barely hear. A wonderful man in every sense of the word to do this for me. I display it proudly on my wall Here is what I believe the only original done for the cover IT to be in existence!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

That is really nice and a great story to go along with it!

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Great stuff David. I think Hutch has (or had) a 'Salem's Lot signed & dated October 17, 1975 so yours is likely the earliest.
    The items from Jared are awesome. I wonder if at some point he will regret letting go of the SK correspondence and Shining presentation book. Possibly King's comments on the SL deluxe along with the rejection of The Shining left a bitter enough residue that Jared wanted to clean house, so to speak.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Yes. Imagine if Centipede would have re-issued the Doubleday books instead of Cemetery Dance!
    I'd probably be bankrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Presentation copy of IT

Love this. WOW.
    Yeah this is awesome. Never even heard of this one.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I would love to see some pics of, Sir Boome's "The Stand" contract again!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I bought the copy of IT from Stu Tinker at Betts. He had it listed as King's personal copy, so I asked King if he wanted it returned. Turned out it was probably prepared for someone with the publisher, though it's unclear who. The leather on the front has some scrapes, but it smells wonderful.

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Love the IT cover art - definite one of a kind just begging for a SK signature.

Got to say that David's signed Gunslinger Orange Proof is a personal favorite. He actually let me see and hold it in DC - an awesome piece!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonaldj View Post

Got to say that David's signed Gunslinger Orange Proof is a personal favorite. He actually let me see and hold it in DC - an awesome piece!
    I totally agree with you... I was going to take it and have it signed when I was in Florida but did not want to chance it since he was only signing Revivals. I hope to someday... I think it would add so much value!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I bought the copy of IT from Stu Tinker at Betts. He had it listed as King's personal copy, so I asked King if he wanted it returned. Turned out it was probably prepared for someone with the publisher, though it's unclear who. The leather on the front has some scrapes, but it smells wonderful.
    Very interesting, thanks for the info, about the smell that is!

I totally agree with you... I was going to take it and have it signed when I was in Florida but did not want to chance it since he was only signing Revivals. I hope to someday... I think it would add so much value!
    You have a wonderful piece of art signed by the gentleman who created it. After all of the time and effort you, the artist and his daughter invested in making it happen why would you want to alter his original painting for an adjunct signature?
    This isn't meant as a criticism or judgment, just curious.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post

You have a wonderful piece of art signed by the gentleman who created it. After all of the time and effort you, the artist and his daughter invested in making it happen why would you want to alter his original painting for an adjunct signature?
    This isn't meant as a criticism or judgment, just curious.
    Never thought of it that way Ben... I have to admit... I kind of agree with what you are saying. Thanks for the insight. I really appreciate it brother. I really do...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 258 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 257 ... LastLast