Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 355 of 644 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 353 354 355 356 357 365 405 455 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,875 of 16087

Thread: Suntup Editions

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    SOMETHING NEW . An Announcement section in the News tab. Lots of good info there.
    That is cool...
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Accepting offers for Brother. PM if interested. Thanks!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I received a proof of RED DRAGON yesterday -- Paul's upped his game on ARCs -- this one has an illustrated cover. I haven't taken the shrink wrap off it yet to see the inside.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Still waiting for mine, hint hint....HINT
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wonder if Time machine OR I am Legend will ship next... hmmmmmmm Personally? I hope for Legend!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I think it will be Legend. They are both in the same spot as far as status update though. And Legend says first quarter for being released and Time Machine says spring. The Red Dragon proof sounds cool with the illustrated cover.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think it will be Legend. They are both in the same spot as far as status update though. And Legend says first quarter for being released and Time Machine says spring. The Red Dragon proof sounds cool with the illustrated cover.
    I concur... Legend is my bet
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Speaking of IAL, there are still 15 S\L copies left. I mean, I know the people in here probably know that, or maybe not, but if there is another place, like a FB group for Suntup out there, maybe someone could
    just put it out there. Just saying. I know Paul likes the fact there are still copies of some of his books for people to buy. I just thought I would give an update for the hell of it.

My Mood
    Cool

I think this is new a new Red Dragon for sale. The last one went for $1,600. This one is up to $1045. And I think this is a different one because of the price sheet at the end. It lists a different total price than the first one. This one is an international sale.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Red-Dragon-...UAAOSwzY1eVFGT
    It will be interesting to see if this can breach $1,600.

Country
    Country Flag

I think this is new Red Dragon. The last one went for $1,600. This one is up to $1045. And I think this is a different one because of
    the price sheet at the end. It lists a different total price than the first one. This one is an international sale.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Red-Dragon-...UAAOSwzY1eVFGT
    It will be interesting to see if this can breach $1,600.
    It will not. There was two bidders last time. The most I feel this will attain is $1300-1400
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

I agree. All the bids say "private listing - bidders' identities protected" It says there are 5 bidders. But I never saw that before.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That book is going to be gorgeous and I can't believe there are still AGE's available at the price.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    That book is going to be gorgeous and I can't believe there are still AGE's available at the price.
    I agree there are 158 left.

My Mood
    Cool

Quick update
    Time Machine numbered Slip Case is now green. All else is the same

Gunslinger Apprentice Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quick update
    Jade-green?

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Black Miau View Post
    Quick update
    Jade-green?
    Possibly. Or midnight green would be nice. All I know is that it's one step closer to being done.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Where did you see that, Mike? I checked the site, but all pictures look the same as before to me.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Where did you see that, Mike? I checked the site, but all pictures look the same as before to me.
    He's talking about the status updates. Green means completed.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Thanks Jeff. I assumed people new about the status update section.

Country
    Country Flag

Mike what is the next book being released and what day will I have I Am Legend in hand?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Mike what is the next book being released and what day will I have I Am Legend in hand?
    If only I knew that Kris. If only.

Gunslinger Apprentice Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Thank you Jeff, I thought it meant a color change.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, when you get the Time Machine, use it to come back here today to tell us.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    No problem. Just after I go back and buy Salems' Lot S\L, and maybe a lettered Regulators. and get a bronze lifetime membership to Suntup.
    How does that sound. Oh right, and I have to use it to get the asbestos Firestarter and... This may take a while, but I will do my best.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 355 of 644 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 353 354 355 356 357 365 405 455 ... LastLast