Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween! (post pictures!)

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

LISA! They are SO cute!

Hope Max didn't stab anyone in the hand with a writing implement.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I love their costumes Lisa. Ruby always picks the best characters. Wednesday is one of my favorites.

Dags and Ka-mai, your costumes are excellent!
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Lisa !! I love your children! If they're available for purchase, you'll have to let me know!!

Seriously, they're such great kids and I wouldn't have taken off the werewolf hand either! !!!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    We had our party last night. Some pics on FB for those of you with access. I'll try and put up a couple here soon.

ETA: Here you go. DBF and I were steampunk adventurers:

Okay, this so WIN !!!

Dags, you both look adorable!!!

YES! FTW!! Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Ruby, on the left, as Wednesday Addams - with her cousins:

Max, the Joker (he would not be persuaded to take off the werewolf hand!):

Max immersed himself in the role:

The Joker with the hand of a werewolf. Your kiddies are so perfect, as usual.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Cheers MaerBear

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    LISA! They are SO cute!
    Thanks.

Hope Max didn't stab anyone in the hand with a writing implement.
    Ummm...I don't think he did...

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    I love their costumes Lisa. Ruby always picks the best characters. Wednesday is one of my favorites.
    Doesn't she! I always love putting together Ruby's outfits

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    Lisa !! I love your children! If they're available for purchase, you'll have to let me know!!

Seriously, they're such great kids and I wouldn't have taken off the werewolf hand either! !!!
    It was so sweaty!! And I'm mailing them right now, no sorry, verbal agreements are a binding contract!

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Max is so cute I can't stand it!
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great ones everybody!

Kai-mai: you do have a very strong resemblance to Hermione!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys! A lot of people say I look like her, and when I took that test that tells you which celebrities you have similar facial structure to, I matched her by 88% or something ridiculous. Plus the fact that Matt looks just like Harry we just had to do it. It was a lot of fun, he's all embarrassed about it though. He knows nothing about Harry Potter and people came up to him all night to discuss their favorite movie or book, and he was just like "...yeah... I like that one too..." He'll have to do something anti-nerdy next year to recover his pride.

Mystima: I bought my tie on Amazon, and Matt's in a store. They're specifically Harry Potter ties, anything that has the logo on the label should be a close match. They're nice looking enough that they're not cheesy, I'm sure someone at some point has worn theirs to work.
    Last edited by Ka-mai; 10-29-2013 at 02:07 PM.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

OMG Lisa those costumes are awesome! And Max never fails to crack me up.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Me either! And cheers Erin

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's the HALLOWEEN season fuckers!!!!!!!!

Here are some before/after shots of a cheap plastic skeleton I got, and modified, this year.

....also workin' on this'un! ...still have work to do - staining to spook it up...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

And here was me, thinking you were a so "understanding and sympathetic person with insight" Go get 'em friend!!!! They are AWESOME!!!! Make some kiddie's regret their Milky Ways!!!! LOL Great stuff!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That's awesome work man! It immediately brought back horrible memories to me of the movie Gargoyles (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59Kz6G8174w). I remember watching this when I was in 2nd grade and it gave me nightmares for years.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

my daughter gave me the idea to dress up as the Progressive Insurance agent Flo. So from now till Halloween I have to look for stuff for this costume...hehehe

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gah! Halloween is creeping up on me!

I really, really wanted to be Bowser this year, I even started constructing a shell, but... the head just proved an impossibility, crushing all my hopes and dreams into dust. So I need to think of something else that I can do cheaply. Also I need to find a new party to go to so I can avoid my creepy ex.

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I have no idea what I am doing this year...all I did last year was be a Hogwarts student, with a Slytherin tie, a button-up shirt, jeans, and converse. I didn't go anywhere...I just wore it all day. So I'm not horribly creative...

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I normally start planning in Spring for Halloween(as can probably be seen at some point earlier in this thread). I have no ideas yet and am not sure I will have the money to put into it that I usually do this yet. Bleh.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Usually, halloween is just an excuse for me to dress up as the 8th doctor, but I'm thinking I'll do something a little bit different, this year.

First things first: I need to find a fez...
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

WOW!!! That skeleton demon is AMAZING!!

This year my kids and their cousins are going with a Wizard of Oz theme - Ruby will be Glinda, her cousins want to be Dorothy and the Lion and I'm trying to put together a flying monkey costume for Max

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Usually, halloween is just an excuse for me to dress up as the 8th doctor, but I'm thinking I'll do something a little bit different, this year.

First things first: I need to find a fez...
    Do it! And be sure to take loads of pictures.

And while you're at it, try and think of a Who character I could pull off.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    It's the HALLOWEEN season fuckers!!!!!!!!

Here are some before/after shots of a cheap plastic skeleton I got, and modified, this year.

....also workin' on this'un! ...still have work to do - staining to spook it up...

LOVE THEM!!!!!! Its at Halloween that I really really want to move to America

Quote Originally Posted by alkanto View Post
    I have no idea what I am doing this year...all I did last year was be a Hogwarts student, with a Slytherin tie, a button-up shirt, jeans, and converse. I didn't go anywhere...I just wore it all day. So I'm not horribly creative...
    Thats something I would do too

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    And here was me, thinking you were a so "understanding and sympathetic person with insight" Go get 'em friend!!!! They are AWESOME!!!! Make some kiddie's regret their Milky Ways!!!! LOL Great stuff!!!

HA! Thank you sir! (...and others!!!)

Halloween is the one time of the year when it's okay to scare the crap out of the wee ones. I've been working off and on in my back yard, in the dreadful Texas heat, for the past two or more months. My yard and house look like Satan's little workshop.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

I wish I had the time, money and motivation to decorate more. We have some things but it seems like every year I walk into a halloween store and find tons of cool stuff that I want but can't really afford.

Halloween falls on a weekday this year which really sucks for me since I won't be home until after 7 o'clock. It'll be nearly over by then. Luckily there is a campground we go to all he time that celebrates Halloween during the first weekend in October. We decorate our campsite and the kids go trick-or-treating all around the campground. Then they have haunted hayrides at night.

They give out prizes for best costume (adult and kid) and best decorated campsite.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I refuse to use the H word until October.

Quote Originally Posted by mystima View Post
    my daughter gave me the idea to dress up as the Progressive Insurance agent Flo. So from now till Halloween I have to look for stuff for this costume...hehehe
    That's so funny. That's what my Mom is planning on doing.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

For one of the Halloween party nights, me and my brother are going to dress up as Ian Malcolm and Dr. Grant from Jurassic Park, respectively; my friend is going to dress up as a T-Rex and we want to drunkingly recreate the 'get rid of the flare!' scene

Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast