Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 151 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I was thinking the same thing Erin! And I hope you're right. It just better happen before
    Spoiler:
    the baby.

And I could definitely see them doing that with the Governor. It makes sense and I've actually been wondering about where he went. As for the prison. I really hope they keep that in.

I really need to catch up on reading the comics.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, I would LOVE if they kept the prison sequence in the show. It's so diabolically twisted and sadistic, I love it.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Delirium View Post
    Excellent theory, Mike!

I bet that's just what will happen. And it will make things very interesting with Daryl (who is by far my favorite "change" from the comics).

Oh, and Chris:

Spoiler:
    I still think Carl will kill Shane, but they're just drawing out the tension between Shane, Rick and Lori more before they do it to have even more of an impact. I keep waiting for it. Everytime I see Rick, Carl and Shane together, I am practically holding my breath waiting for it. Actually this past episode, I thought that's what was about to happen in the woods before the deer showed up. Speaking of the deer...yay for Herschel and Co.!

I kind of expect them to
    Spoiler:
    not have Carl kill him because Executives will say that the public will freak out if a kid commits murder or something lame like that. I saw Kirkman say in an interview that Shane will be around for a while because Darabont convinced him that the love triangle needed to be explored more. I was crossing my fingers in the deer scene and was very let down when it didn't happen. I just think that Carl killing Shane is something too major to postpone. It is connected to how Carl's psyche progresses in the comics, imo, how he becomes such a hard person, killing the kid later and all of that.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

A little off topic, but does anyone else see a little Jake (Dark Tower series) in the kid that plays Carl?

One of the main things I liked about the comics was that BIG things happened to any and all characters, you know? It was always a surprise, and you never see what's coming around the corner. I hope they that feeling continues into the show.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Well, I finally watched the first 2 eps in full (I caught it from only the 2nd episode last time), and I had forgotten how nicely paced this show is. Doesn't seem at all rushed, and yet moves things at a pace that a lot of shows take 20 episodes to do rather than just 6! I hope it does keep this up throughout both the first and second series, anyway. I also hope to get my hands on a copy of the compendium soon, if it's as good as the show.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

It's better
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Ok, well, i'll catch up on my 2000AD reading this weekend (which considering I heard that Dredd's
    Spoiler:
    been shot
    , is a massive sign i am WAY too behind on the series!), and order myself a copy straight after!

- Melike

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

What time are the replays on in EST? Have a wrestling PPV but don't want to miss Walking Dead Sunday either. Glad I download Dexter or it'd be a hectic night.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    What time are the replays on in EST? Have a wrestling PPV but don't want to miss Walking Dead Sunday either. Glad I download Dexter or it'd be a hectic night.
    Looks like it replays at 10pm est and again at 11:30pm est.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome, 11:30 is perfect...PPV should be over before 11. Looking forward to Michael Rooker coming back...Unless the person who took the shot is a new character, mine is on the black father and son (can't remember their names) from the first episode or it's Merle following them through the broadcasts.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Walking Dead is like Dexter, will read after I watch the show...don't want things in the show to be possibly spoiled from comics nor do I want to compare the two until after. I read the first Dexter book after I watched the first season and once I heard the plots are different from season/book two on, I want to enjoy the TV plot first, then the Books. I imagine Walking Dead will also venture off in it's own direction.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes and no. I think they're going to stick closely to the comics for a good while since there is still plenty of source material to draw from.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Did anyone else think last night's episode was a bit dull? I was just kind of "meh" about it.

*edit* The best part about it was Daryl pulling out Meryl's "stash".
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Did you notice the blue crystal meth? Where's Heisenberg?

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Oh-oh, from the sounds of it, things are going so slow you yanks are gonna start seeing why us Brits have such short series!

Seriously, I do hope things pick up. Especially since I'm watching season one on dvd (not for the first time, at least not with most, as i only missed the first and last episodes of it), and I've really been enjoying it so far, so i'd hate to discover the 2nd season being considerably weaker when it comes out on dvd (i'm not going through the experience I had with Miracle Day a 2nd time, i'm just gonna wait for the box set for any show longer than 6 eps that isn't my favourite one). I also bought the Compendium, despite still having a fair bit to read of my 2000AD backlog.

- Melike

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Did you notice the blue crystal meth? Where's Heisenberg?
    No I missed that. Was it shown when the big bag of pills were pulled out?

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Yep. I think it was the first thing he pulled out.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't notice that ! I'll have to give it another viewing.

And Erin - last weeks episode was actually my favorite episode of this season thus far. I love that the producers are toying with our emotions when it comes to Shane, sometimes we sympathize with him, and other times we want to strangle him.

AMC network said on Tuesday that its hit zombie drama, just two weeks into a second season, will be returning for a third season.

Sunday's episode drew an audience of 6.7 million viewers for the early airing and another 2.1 million viewers for the same-night repeat.

That eclipsed the year-ago audience for the series, which emerged as a surprise hit by averaging 5.2 million viewers weekly during that first season.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad to see it doing so well

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Talking Dead thing afterwards is such a waste though. It's a good idea but it's so so so so superficial and stupid.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I haven't bothered with it. As soon as The Walking Dead finishes I usually jump right into my Dexter DVR'd episode haha.

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Grimes View Post
    I didn't notice that ! I'll have to give it another viewing.

And Erin - last weeks episode was actually my favorite episode of this season thus far. I love that the producers are toying with our emotions when it comes to Shane, sometimes we sympathize with him, and other times we want to strangle him.
    Your favorite out of the whole two episodes thus far?

I loved the "and here's some awesome antibiotics for when he got the clap." part of the dope bag scene. Daryl's really shaping up to be my favorite character. He's just so bad ass. I don't mind the Talking Dead. Kirkman is one awkward goober though.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

I really enjoyed the recent episode because several awesome characters are introduced to the series via Hershel's Farm(Hershel and Maggie especially), so I am glad they are there.

I like Talking Dead because I am a big Chris Hardwick fan. Kirkman is awkward because he is from Kentucky. Us hill folk aren't used to all of them lights and hollywood contraptions.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Chris Hardwick is the man!

"DR. SATAN!" lol

Talking Dead is OOOKKKK, Amber and I watch it but probably not for much longer. It repeats scenes we've JUST seen, and the kill count emphasizes just how slow and zombie-less this season is so far.

I really enjoyed the last episode though. My heart really went out for Carl. Some great acting there. Even Otis, who shot the kid, he felt SO bad, and I really believed it, you know? And then the Shane and Rick scenes, great. Good episode.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 151 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast