Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 937 of 971 FirstFirst ... 437 837 887 927 935 936 937 938 939 947 ... LastLast
Results 23,401 to 23,425 of 24268

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny007 View Post
    Forgot...I will post updates to the Collections page tomorrow.

John
    I'll alert the media!! LOL J/K Couldn't resist.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was supposed to update my Collections page last Sunday. But we took too many pictures and I had to do a lot of editing. Time ran out so my plan was to update things throughout the week. However, when I logged on to my office computer from home (still teleworking) Tuesday morning, there was an e-mail sent to all in the office titled "Sad News." It turned out that one of the analysts who used to work for me suddenly died. She was in good health, only 53 and a very nice person. I am shocked and saddened. RIP, Jacqueline.

John
    Sorry to hear that John
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry for your loss.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I know one of the know racist (LePen, right?). It's really sad to see who that kind of people have support.
    Good luck, J.
    So, back to square 1 : candidates 2 & 3 were very close, but we're back to having Macron vs Le Pen in two weeks.
    Given the situation of defunding public services, having spent billions on american consulting companies, having had pandemic (and not supporting hospitals / teachers) and the numerous strikes all over the country over the past 5 years and the president's plan to make people work more (hourly) and longer before retiring... I am not SO SURE that he'll be elected again.
    Not so sure at all...

We'll see but... fuck.
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

On a brighter note, we attended a standup comedy of Daniel Sloss (scottish comedian who has 2 shows on netflix) yesterday afternoon.
    Was good fun !

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I just watched the movie OPEN WATER again, even though it's quite depressing, and out of curiosity visited a website to see what charges may have been brought up against the charter company that inadvertently abandoned Tom and Eileen Lonergan, whose bodies were never found. I have two different ad blockers, and during the short time it took me to read the article, one of them blocked 126 ads, and the other one halted 134 ads. Just an observation with no personal comment.
    BTW - the charter company went out of business, it took them 2 days to realize the couple was missing.
    I will never go scuba diving.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

I doubt that your adblockers blocked 134 ads.
    There were probably a few ads and numerous tracking / cookie syncs

Coincidentally, last night John Oliver did a segment about Data Brokers => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqn3gR1WTcA

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I was supposed to update my Collections page last Sunday. But we took too many pictures and I had to do a lot of editing. Time ran out so my plan was to update things throughout the week. However, when I logged on to my office computer from home (still teleworking) Tuesday morning, there was an e-mail sent to all in the office titled "Sad News." It turned out that one of the analysts who used to work for me suddenly died. She was in good health, only 53 and a very nice person. I am shocked and saddened. RIP, Jacqueline.

John
    I'm sorry for your loss, John
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some Escape Rooms are WELL done. Some have blown me away. SAW in Vegas was one. There was one in Orlando. The more elborate the better i think. THIS alone will make me go back to Vegas...

https://collider.com/it-movie-escape-room-las-vegas/
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Some Escape Rooms are WELL done. Some have blown me away. SAW in Vegas was one. There was one in Orlando. The more elborate the better i think. THIS alone will make me go back to Vegas...

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Aw man, Gilbert Gottfried is dead. Only 67.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've been dying to go to the Saw one!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post

I've been dying to go to the Saw one!
    YOU. HAVE. TOO. Its the best I ever did. Ill tell ya... I questioned the cabby HARD as he dropped us off to some beat off meat packing plant that looked closed. It was very surreal. We wondered around for about 15 mins till some guy jumps out and scares the shit out of us... wearing a bloody apron. WE ask if we are in the right place and he does not break charcter. Im tellin ya. You have to do this. It was JUST like the movies... the games were FUCKIN UNREAL. We lost by 1 min. WE were so close. Solved them all but the last one. AND then the music played, and the pig appears and closes the door JSUT LIKE THE FIRST movie as we are in that room where buddy chops his foot off. It was so well done. Exactly like the movie. The music starts playing just like the end too. I get goosebumps thinking about it now. It was that good..... 10/10. It won best in the world a few years now in a row. But there are tons coming to top that. The one I did in Orlando? WE were in a warehouse to look like a forest. It FELT like we were in the outdoors. Looking for gold. WELL DONE. That was the second best. We were riding Indiana Jones style Temple of doom into a gold mine. IT was so fun. LOVE IT.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Damn. That sounds amazing.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Coyotes can run twice as fast as roadrunners.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Just got the gauntlet press newsletter and they included text from a April fools day article on Ted Cruz and are treating it as if it were real.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Just got the gauntlet press newsletter and they included text from a April fools day article on Ted Cruz and are treating it as if it were real.
    Oh my god, reading the newsletter now, wtf?

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Got an email back from Barry. He’s convinced it’s real.

CanCruz has said worse things which makes it even more funny and odd.

Country
    Country Flag

CanCruz has said worse things which makes it even more funny and odd.
    Yep. No need to hang your hat on fake news. He’s said/done plenty of things to criticize him for.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just remember Barry is the guy who gave us -Doug. LiMu Emu and ... Doug.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Country
    Country Flag

Mike Flanagan seems to have a lot of projects on his plate :

Mike Flanagan To Direct, Intrepid Pictures To Produce ‘The Season Of Passage’ For Universal
    > https://deadline.com/2021/04/mike-fl...ge-1234734449/

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Something has been eating at me recently (I've had to make a fair amount of customer service phone calls. What's annoying is you invariably have to navigatr past the "Spanish speaking" options and disclaimer in Spanish.
    I have to admit that I am at aloss as to why every other immigrant to the U.S. has to learb English except for the Latin cultures where we go the distance to provide "Spanish speaking" alternatives in our signs and services. I have nothing against, Latin American immigrants in general. I think that as a culture they contribute substantially to the general U.S. population. I've always founf those that I have encountered to be hard workers with good traditional values for the most part in my experience of course.

So, why is it that they are afforded this second level of communication and signage while nothing is done for any of the other multitude of immigrants? (Like, Muslim or Slovic populations doe instance) My grandparents immigrated from, Germany. Not only did they make learning, English a priority they enjoyed no alternative second form of communication. I just don't understand why the Spanish speaking folks are so special as compared to all other immigrants to the U.S. They still represent a minority" in the states, no? So what is the big difference? One thing that led to my posting is that in an interview a "Spanish" politician was amazed that the interviewer came from, L.A. and didn't speak Spanish!! Apparently, according to some Latin Americans, all Americans should also speak Spanish now a days. What's up with that? English, is still the official U.S. language, no? And it has been since the country was formed in 1776 and every other culrure that immigrated to the states had to learn English and were not afforded the same accommodations the Spanish speaking fiks are abd that they now seem to feel that speaking only English in the U.S. is a failure on our part as English speaking citizens.

Is there some kind of valid reason for this practice?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Well, America has no official language and American English and Spanish are by far the two most commonly spoken languages in America. That might have something to do with it?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 937 of 971 FirstFirst ... 437 837 887 927 935 936 937 938 939 947 ... LastLast