Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 360 of 387 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 358 359 360 361 362 370 ... LastLast
Results 8,976 to 9,000 of 9666

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    ~$25
    I'd say it costs more. Don't remember seeing one around, so I'd auction maybe to see which price it ends.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

I agree wholeheartedly with Ari.
    A lot more than $25.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    I’m doing an inventory, and am curious if there is much difference in value on the CD Blockade Billy S/L’s? I have two copies, And for the signed cards inside, I have one with the stadium background, and one with the open field background.
    I never knew there were two backgrounds - I have the stadium as well. I will be interested as well to hear if there is any differentiation in price.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

The stadium was in 75% of the books. Florida background is the rarer card.*

That should fetch a premium. I have no idea how much.

Also, a completist should own both.

BJF wrote about the cards... https://brianjamesfreeman.com/2012/0...aseball-cards/

*corrected
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

There is, as one is more rare. I'll try and do some quick research.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Per Brian Freeman-
    "Many collectors already know that Stephen King autographed his first-ever baseball cards as his way of signing these special editions, which I thought was very cool, but what no one outside a small group knew until now is that there were actually two different baseball cards created for King. Here’s how this unique and unusual collectible item came to be:

After running the baseball card idea by King, who loved it, we hired a local shop to custom-make a uniform and baseball cap for the fictional New Jersey Titans. These items were shipped down to King in Florida and we waited to see what happened. A few weeks later, the results of a photo shoot arrived.
    We narrowed the photos down to one image and Kate Freeman Design went to work, creating two versions of the card. The first version used the original photo of King exactly as it was taken. The second version used the same photo of King, only he was photoshopped into a stock photo of Wrigley field. (We didn’t want to use a photo of Fenway because that seemed a little clichéd given King’s well-known affinity for the team, but we did want something that evoked an earlier era of baseball.)
    Here are the two versions of the card before Kate finished aging them a bit":

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

This photo shows the card with the original Florida background:

This shows the altered photo with Wrigley Field in the background:

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    The stadium was in ~25% of the books. It is the rarer card.

BJF wrote about the cards... https://brianjamesfreeman.com/2012/0...aseball-cards/
    It’s the other way around. The one with the Florida background is more rare.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    The stadium was in ~25% of the books. It is the rarer card.

It’s the other way around. The one with the Florida background is more rare.
    You are correct. The stadium was in 75% making the Florida background more rare.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

John F. Kennedy oxfordcomma will become famous soon enough oxfordcomma will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    What is the current value of the Insomnia S/L?
    Cemetery Dance recently sold one on eBay for $660

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This card thing is one thing I could care less about. I have NO idea what one I have. Is anyone out there in possession of both... just to have both?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

What's the general concensus rate for DT II S/N >500 in fine condition? Just wondering where I ended up.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by TnTzDad View Post
    What's the general concensus rate for DT II S/N >500 in fine condition? Just wondering where I ended up.
    800-900

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

800-900
    Interesting. Aside from the one I bargained for at $900, not one is selling or sold for less than a grand. I'm content, as long as it arrives true to what was advertised.

My Mood
    Inspired

800-900
    Interesting. Aside from the one I bargained for at $900, not one is selling or sold for less than a grand. I'm content, as long as it arrives true to what was advertised.
    For me I wouldn’t pay over a grand if I can’t have a full matching set.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

800-900
    $1000-1100 easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

I'm not in the market to hunt for matching numbers, but to slowly compliment my as-new 1st and artist editions with S/L's. I'll have to take out a second mortgage to get Gunslinger, though.

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Current value of PSP Colorado Kid S/L matched set?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I presume you mean the 1/150 editions signed by King, Ardai, and the respective artist. Quite a bit. Hard to accurately estimate, so take my guestimate with a grain of salt, and see what others say. $1,900-$2,000
    $450 added because of matching numbers.

Country
    Country Flag

I presume you mean the 1/150 editions signed by King, Ardai, and the respective artist. Quite a bit. Hard to accurately estimate, so take my guestimate with a grain of salt, and see what others say. $1,900-$2,000
    I could get behind this RF. Not many out there I can tell ya that.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    This card thing is one thing I could care less about. I have NO idea what one I have. Is anyone out there in possession of both... just to have both?
    Probably the same people who have 4 copies of Firestarter S/L - just to have all 4 dates.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Probably the same people who have 4 copies of Firestarter S/L - just to have all 4 dates.
    See I think that is much cooler though myself.. but yes I see your point for sure.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Personally, I'd love to have the other signed card to display, without another book. That hearkens back to my days of non-sports card collecting, in which I still dabble a bit.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Personally, I'd love to have the other signed card to display, without another book. That hearkens back to my days of non-sports card collecting, in which I still dabble a bit.
    CD did sell extras they had of the signed cards. I eventually found one and it is the stadium background. I do not know if any of the extras were the Florida background.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Country
    Country Flag

I could get behind this RF. Not many out there I can tell ya that.

Thanks guys. That gives me a basis to start.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 360 of 387 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 358 359 360 361 362 370 ... LastLast