Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 482 of 515 FirstFirst ... 382 432 472 480 481 482 483 484 492 ... LastLast
Results 12,026 to 12,050 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BadHatHarry View Post
    Hold up, $5800 for Misery? Wow. Especially with no guarantee of another one.
    Yeah it’s pretty unbelievable. There are not many people out there who would pay this. I would be shocked if another sale happens at this level.
    A red ink one sold on July 9, 2020 for $8,626.
    I have someone who will gladly pay $5500 now. They even gave me a deposit. It’s insane how much this book is getting. It blows me away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That 6000 dollar Misery sold through Camelot. No remarque or paperweight. I’m not surprised that the value of this title keeps creeping up and appears to be staying strong. We’re seeing an interesting phenomenon with Misery, it is sought after by King collectors, but now it’s also sought after by Suntup collectors, of which there are a growing number. The intersection of those two groups of collectors are going to make Misery very hard to come by, and I doubt if values are coming down anytime soon.
    I have to agree with this. Also it is appealing to fine book collectors. General bibliophiles that want these higher end editions. Its quite a phenomenon.
    Remember when people used to scoff at Misery being valued in the 3-4K range? Hahah, now you’d be lucky to find one for 4K! In fact, that would be a relative deal.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wasn't that on consignment? It may have sold for 6k but the owner got 20% less.
    So the owner was willing to sell for 4,800?
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For Sale:

SOLD - IT s/l #599 with unmatched #354 Art Portfolio
    Sleeping Beauties s/l #51 with matched #51 Art Portfolio $700
    The Shining - Folio s/l $800

PM me if you are interested.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    It’s semantics. You could look at it like the seller only wanted 4800 for the book, but you could also look at it as the seller was willing to pay 1200 to Camelot to sell his/her 6000 dollar book, thus netting 4800. Either way, the buyer was willing to pay 6000 for Misery, and did. How that sum was split between Camelot and the consignor is somewhat irrelevant.
    Looking for:

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not really. I think the world of Tony and Kim and they have consigned books for me. I told them what I wanted and then they sold them for that + commission. I didn't pay them the commission. So maybe the seller was good with 4800 and Camelot added in theirs. What ever they can make - good for them.

I bet if somebody came here and asked for 4800 they would get it. Yeah, the market is what someone will pay and personally I think some of the prices people pay...is stunning.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Not really. I think the world of Tony and Kim and they have consigned books for me. I told them what I wanted and then they sold them for that + commission. I didn't pay them the commission. So maybe the seller was good with 4800 and Camelot added in theirs. What ever they can make - good for them.

I bet if somebody came here and asked for 4800 they would get it. Yeah, the market is what someone will pay and personally I think some of the prices people pay...is stunning.
    At this point in time, 4800 wouldn't get someone a numbered Misery here. Kris has been offering 5500 for a few weeks in a couple of different threads and hasn't had any success.
    Looking for:

Country
    Country Flag

Maybe i wasn't clear. If someone came here and offered a Misery for 4800 they'd get it.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh duh, ya, I realized I misread that during the site outage, it was the last thing on my screen before my browser showed me the 'can't find the server' message. I see your point, but not every book owner is comfortable selling books privately, or would know how to go about doing it. If they figured out they could come to this site and a nice guy named Kris would give them 5500 cash, they probably would
    Looking for:

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

‘Red Dragon’ Lettered and ‘Red Dragon’ Limited.
    For sale as a pair. In original shipping box.
    Email: elmsbooks.smith@gmail.com

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Oh duh, ya, I realized I misread that during the site outage, it was the last thing on my screen before my browser showed me the 'can't find the server' message. I see your point, but not every book owner is comfortable selling books privately, or would know how to go about doing it. If they figured out they could come to this site and a nice guy named Kris would give them 5500 cash, they probably would
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King Slipcase

Fits both Bag of Bones and Hearts in Atlantis (fits Bag better....a little loose on Hearts)

$23 shipped in the US.

Thanks

SOLD
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Couple of good ones.

A BEAUTY of a 1st Stand in custom case. Near Fine ++ $900 shipped

SOLD
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony will become famous soon enough Tony will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Hoping a Suntup book is okay here, if not let me know and I'll delete.

Parting with my I Am Legend numbered. US$650 plus shipping at cost via PayPal friends and family (or add fees) from Canada. Includes all the accoutrement that came with it. More pics here.

Can I just say that this is an amazing production? Letterpress printing in two colours, deckled edges, marbled paper, vellum binding. Unfortunately my wife has decreed that to buy more books I need to sell others, and since it’s not my favourite novel it has to go.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post

Parting with my I Am Legend numbered. US$650 plus shipping at cost via PayPal friends and family (or add fees) from Canada. Includes all the accoutrement that came with it. More pics here.

Can I just say that this is an amazing production? Letterpress printing in two colours, deckled edges, marbled paper, vellum binding. Unfortunately my wife has decreed that to buy more books I need to sell others, and since it’s not my favourite novel it has to go.

For items not King related.

https://www.thedarktower.org/palaver...96#post1216496

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

20% consignment!! eBay fees are not even that high!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post

Sorry to hear that it has to go, it looks beautiful! Something to consider... imagine what the book will look like in 10 - 20 years. Maybe the book should stay and the wife should go? Just saying

Gunslinger Apprentice Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about

Hello

I am looking to sell my copy of Little Sisters of Eluria S/L. It is #1154. Fine condition. I can’t figure out how to upload pictures so if you want any just email me vicvinegar86@gmail.com.

I’m asking $550 plus shipping. PayPal.

**SOLD**

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

First Edition Hardcover DarkTower Series Rebound
    Limited to 19 sets but only one in existence
    Gunslinger is Viking 1st, 2-7 are Grant First Edition Hardcovers. WTTKH is 1st edition (Scribner)
    Custom Book Ends

Let me know if interested and I can send more pics and discuss offers.

Thx

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Looking for:

DTIV, DTV, DTVI, LSOE, TWTTK.

NUMBER 140.

Many thanks
    Alec.

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Gunslinger is Viking 1st, 2-7 are Grant First Edition Hardcovers. WTTKH is 1st edition (Scribner)
    Custom Book Ends

Thx
    What do you mean by only one in existence if it is limited to 19 sets?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by playdohman View Post
    Custom Book Ends

Thx
    They planned to do 19 but only made one.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Custom Book Ends

Thx
    Good question. There can only be up to 19 but they have only created mine at this point.

ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Good question. There can only be up to 19 but they have only created mine at this point.
    Makes sense. Made to order. Thanks

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Makes sense. Made to order. Thanks
    I've got the rebound 2016 paperback set with the engraved wooden box. I'm very satisfied with Computer Aided Crafting. SET BACK BOOKS

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Desperation Gift Edition (Grant) $150 + actual shipping

Non-King books for sale:
    Memnoch the Devil by Anne Rice - Lettered Edition (book 5 of The Vampire Chronicles)
    Pics here

A Song of Ice and Fire by George RR Martin - blue UK slipcased editions
    Pics here

Desperation Photos
    Last edited by Scoogs; 01-10-2021 at 10:45 AM.
    Mark Twain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 482 of 515 FirstFirst ... 382 432 472 480 481 482 483 484 492 ... LastLast