Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: DT Art Project - Ideas and insights

Traveler uKa-tet is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Default DT Art Project - Ideas and insights

Hi guys, I'm new to the site and have just posted a quick hello in the introductory Thread (cant remember the actual title) The reason I joined the site is primarily because I'm trying to start an arty project based on the dark tower series.

I'll be using Photoshop and after effects to create a short video of 2D images i've found that represent the dark tower storyline as i perceive it. Using the 2D images i'm going to try and create the illusion of 3D and make an interesting short that shows some of my favourite parts of the series.

Has anybody tried this sort of project before and maybe have some advice? Or just put your input forward so I can create a more all encompassing piece.

This is a long term project since i'll be working whilst not too busy at work, please don't expect quick results but all input would be greatly appreciated .

Bob

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site and I'll be looking forward to your contribution!!!!!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????