Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Site moving-Plea

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Site moving-Plea

Please check this thread for an urgent announcement.
    The bulletin board will be moving.

I am at a loss for words, but this site and content has been a labor of love for me-and obviously each and every staff person, member, guest and behind the scene 'angels' here who volunteer their time and efforts.
    I received a text this morning-out of the blue and in the last 10 hours have cried, sweated, had a bout with supreme depression and been elated-sometimes all at once.
    It has happened too quickly to personally contact ever member of the site in advance.

For that I apologize.

I just want to continue and expand the community we have here.

Hopefully EVERY member will want to stay and continue the fine experince we have that makes this a wonderful bulletin-board community.

This event is too rapid to allow me the chance to compose an elegant post.

Please be patient and helpful in this transition.

Jerome

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you for taking up this enormous task! I certainly couldn't handle it...I don't even think I'd want to.

Just know that we all (hopefully) will be supporting you in every step you make. This site, and all these lovely folk, means too much to me to simply up and leave during a time of change. Certainly, not without seeing the change first hand.

Thanks again! I hope it's a fun ride.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Good luck Jerome, you are the man for the job.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

If everything is getting transferred to the new domain, sounds like it should go off without too much of a bump. The TDT.net to TDT.com transition went okay too, and that was actually a migration to an entirely new site.

I hope the new TDT.com owners helped with the mechanics of the transition as well as a paycheck!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I don't mind visiting the same great old website via a new URL, it takes no more effort than a single change of bookmark.

Good luck Jerome, and if you need any help I'd be glad to volunteer in any way I can.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

We need a new logo for the top of the page.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by alkanto View Post
    Just know that we all (hopefully) will be supporting you in every step you make. This site, and all these lovely folk, means too much to me to simply up and leave during a time of change. <...>
    This.

This site is my life.

Jerome, I will always be here to do whatever is needed.

::samurai bear::

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I do wish I could help with this site Jerome, but I don't feel I would be up to the task. I'm just trying to maintain my sanity right now. I'm certain you will do well.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Good luck Jerome, im sure everything will be fine!

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Good Luck-it is/has been a great site!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Jerome. I know you are the right man to carry this forward. You have my pledge of help.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alkanto View Post
    Just know that we all (hopefully) will be supporting you in every step you make. This site, and all these lovely folk, means too much to me to simply up and leave during a time of change. <...>
    This.

This site is my life.

Jerome, I will always be here to do whatever is needed.

::samurai bear::
    This is how I feel too. Congratulations and many thanks Jerome for taking up the mantle, and carrying the banner. I'm sure you will do the right thing, and keep us as close to our nature as you can . our family depends on it.as I am sure you know.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Don't worry, Jerome, we'll be here - and help out as much as possible!

sk

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

yes we will.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Yes. I have no artistic ability. I have asked a highly regarded artist for help, but he has yet to respond.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I couldn't think of anyone more capable than you to handle this!

Congratulations, Jerome! Very well deserved!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Yes. I have no artistic ability. I have asked a highly regarded artist for help, but he has yet to respond.
    I feel a competition coming on.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I will do my best though I am but a lowly member. Good luck, Jerome!

It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Gunslinger Apprentice agrabin is on a distinguished road agrabin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Woof! We are each of us in our own way as important as any other. One's worth is determined not by one's wealth, nor by one's intellect. Nor is it determined by one's ability to dominate one's peers. Nor is any hierarchical structure a fair measure of one's true position. Feel free to judge a person on his compassion and his willingness to make sacrifices in some way for others. Each of us, in our lives, make some contribution and I see mine as one which allows me to defend those people who are not able to do so themselves and to fight for those rights that others would in some way seek to diminish.

You are neither lowly, nor are you just 'a member'...you are an integral part of that which makes us all as one.

I do what I do because I feel I can make a difference and I know Jerome will do what he is going to do because we need what he can give. Those who are able to help him, will and those who can't, should offer encouragement.

Lennon and McCartney wrote 'With a little Help From My Friends' in 1967 and that's what Jerome will get...a little help from his friends.
    Last edited by agrabin; 09-30-2010 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Spelling

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by agrabin View Post

Woof! We are each of us in our own way as important as any other. One's worth is determined not by one's wealth, nor by one's intellect. Nor is it determined by one's ability to dominate one's peers. Nor is any hierarchical structure a fair measure of one's true position. Feel free to judge a person on his compassion and his willingness to make sacrifices in some way for others. Each of us, in our lives, make some contribution and I see mine as one which allows me to defend those people who are not able to do so themselves and to fight for those rights that others would in some way seek to diminish.

You are neither lowly, nor are you just 'a member'...you are an integral part of that which makes us all as one.

I do what I do because I feel I can make a difference and I know Jerome will do what he is going to do because we need what he can give. Those who are able to help him, will and those who can't, should offer encouragement.

Lennon and McCartney wrote 'With a little Help From My Friends' in 1967 and that's what Jerome will get...a little help from his friends.
    I could not have said it so eloquently.
    Thanks.

Gunslinger Apprentice agrabin is on a distinguished road agrabin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My pleasure Jerome

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

We are all here to help you anyway :-)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yep! And add Carole King to that Beatles' reference - "You've Got A Friend" - just call out my name, Jerome, and I'll be here to help!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Gunslinger Apprentice disel24 is on a distinguished road disel24's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anything you need that's within my ability I'm here for RF.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast