Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 606 of 644 FirstFirst ... 106 506 556 596 604 605 606 607 608 616 ... LastLast
Results 15,126 to 15,150 of 16087

Thread: Suntup Editions

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Capped cases are fab. The book is so protected, and always fun taking horns out of its case. Fab
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Someone say Cat slipcase?

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a numbered HEX to sell?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Not very topical, but I am about a third into the Wolfen, and I’m really enjoying it. It reads more like a police procedural than a horror novel, at least so far, but that’s right up my alley – I quite like police procedurals. The prose is very down to earth and straightforward, which suits the material.

Another title I probably would not have read, if it weren’t a Suntup publication.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Becca and Paul, thanks for sharing your artwork originals. They’re wonderful. Paul, what is the size of the Mowry original piece?
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I’m offering to sell The Butcher Boy with rights at a reduced price of $250 (a hundred and twenty-five dollars off the list price).

Long story short I’m hoping to get matching numbers for Hannibal with my Silence of the Lambs but staying on the rights train has become a bit difficult for me.

My request is that whoever buys the rights sells me their copy of Hannibal with the matching number. I can get you a copy if you want one in your collection (so it would just be a trade). If you were to jump off before then I just ask that you offer to sell the rights back. (Although if it doesn’t come out this year I’ll probably give up.)
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Anyone have a numbered HEX to sell?
    Willing to sell mine.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Not very topical, but I am about a third into the Wolfen, and I’m really enjoying it. It reads more like a police procedural than a horror novel, at least so far, but that’s right up my alley – I quite like police procedurals. The prose is very down to earth and straightforward, which suits the material.

Another title I probably would not have read, if it weren’t a Suntup publication.
    I hope the book is much better than the movie. It bored me to tears.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

I generally enjoyed the book but must admit that removing the whole love triangle story line would have helped the story.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post

I generally enjoyed the book but must admit that removing the whole love triangle story line would have helped the story.
    That aspect of the story didn't appear in the movie I believe. Is the book worth a listen?

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post

That aspect of the story didn't appear in the movie I believe. Is the book worth a listen?
    It was worth a read to me. A agree that it is more police procedural than horror. Could have been better but I enjoyed it.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

A few Suntup numbered and artist editions for sale:

The Silence of Lambs Numbered Edition. #347/350 ***$780***
    Unread fine condition. Comes with all extras Ceramic lamb, moth sticker, and bookmark.

The Exorcist Numbered Edition. #28/250 ***$925***
    Unread fine condition. Includes bookmark and Suntup insignia patch.

The Island of Doctor Moreau Numbered Edition. #284/350 ***$325***
    Unread fine condition. Includes bookmark and The Art of Letterpress Printing pamphlet.

The Island of Doctor Moreau Artist Edition. ***$115***
    New still in publishers shrink wrap. Includes bookmark.

The Silence of the Lambs Artist Edition. ***$210***
    Fine unread condition. Includes bookmark.

A Scanner Darkly Artist Edition. ***$160***
    New still in publishers shrink wrap. Includes bookmark.

1984 Artist Edition. ***$130***
    Fine unread condition. Includes bookmark.

The Exorcist ARC. ***$330*** (OH HOLD)
    Fine unread condition.

Price includes shipping within US. International at cost. Contact me here or by email at ericjohns5000@gmail.com. Thanks!
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a lettered Handmaides Tale for $3500 for sale.

LOOKING for a numbered Handmaid if anyone wants to work a trade for the lettered or sell it outright.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The book and movie have very different plots. The movie is flawed in a lot of respects but one of those that you have to watch in context. NYC was a battleground at the time it was filmed. Areas of the city looked like Germany after WWII. Nothing but rubble. A scary time even by today's standards. The movie captures some of that. And Old Albert Finney is a hoot.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Got a Blood Meridian shipping soon email!!

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    NYC was a battleground at the time it was filmed. Areas of the city looked like Germany after WWII. Nothing but rubble. A scary time even by today's standards. The movie captures some of that.
    Off topic - but another film that covers NYC during this time period is the little seen 'The Wolf Hour' from 2019. It's not a great movie (maybe not even a good movie), but I found it compelling based on Naomi Watt's stunning performance and the sense of time & place it evokes is palpable. As a glacially paced psychological thriller (portrait maybe?) it wont be everyone's cup of tea, but not without points of interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Hugely excited for this title, I gave away my paperback a few weeks back in anticipation of this shipping. I've found Prof Amy Hungerford's lecture on 'Blood Meridian' useful in unpacking the novel - on youtube here for folks interested - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgyZ4ia25gg
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Yea, that really made my day.

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    NYC was a battleground at the time it was filmed. Areas of the city looked like Germany after WWII. Nothing but rubble. A scary time even by today's standards. The movie captures some of that. And Old Albert Finney is a hoot.
    This reminds me of when they were filming one of the Purge movies here in Buffalo, NY. They filmed in a neighborhood that looked so downtrodden that they didn't have to do any set dressing to make the street look "abandoned and wartorn".

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Becca and Paul, thanks for sharing your artwork originals. They’re wonderful. Paul, what is the size of the Mowry original piece?
    Hi Patrick. It's 19" x 13".

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Now I got the "Shipment is on the way" email for BM. Looks like 5 days and I will have this beauty in my bookshelf.. Very excited.
    Can you tell?

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Now I got the "Shipment is on the way" email for BM. Looks like 5 days and I will have this beauty in my bookshelf.. Very excited.
    Can you tell?
    Can't wait! Seems like FOR-EV-ER (imagine Squints from The Sandlot) since my last Suntup arrived!
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrewMeister View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Can you tell?
    Can't wait! Seems like FOR-EV-ER (imagine Squints from The Sandlot) since my last Suntup arrived!
    Suntup delays are nowhere in comparison to some other publishers
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Country
    Country Flag

Lettered Handmaid... $3450 shipped!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Received my numbered copy of Blood Meridian today! Next to Misery, quite possibly the best looking Suntup edition I've received so far. With all the design features, it definitely has the look and feel of a lettered edition.
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

My Mood
    Cool

Can't wait to get mine next week.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 606 of 644 FirstFirst ... 106 506 556 596 604 605 606 607 608 616 ... LastLast