Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 928 of 971 FirstFirst ... 428 828 878 918 926 927 928 929 930 938 ... LastLast
Results 23,176 to 23,200 of 24268

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    ...I realised that Suntup's website has some ...
    Aren't the Suntup ones from pre-publication as opposed to actual published books (which I assume is what you are interested in)?
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, there are no "actual pictures" here

But then, I realised that Suntup's website has some
    But not in the catalog
    You can go into various members gallery photos and find pics. For instance, here's what is in RF's gallery:

Spoiler:

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

@St. Troy : True

@Br1an : thanks !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I probably remember all of these. Time flies.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, there are no "actual pictures" here

But then, I realised that Suntup's website has some
    But not in the catalog
    edit again : those are numbered.... anybody got a lettered?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

For those that likes comic books, a brasilian graphic novel "adapted" the two IT movies

It's about 140 pages (also includes an adaptation of "The Ring"), and in portuguese, but figured it could interest some folks here. It's on amazon (IF it can deliver to the USA)

Country
    Country Flag

Anybody got any idea of the source of the following King quote?
    "Books and movies are like apples and oranges, they're both fruit but taste completely different"

Thanks !

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Anybody got any idea of the source of the following King quote?
    "Books and movies are like apples and oranges, they're both fruit but taste completely different"

Thanks !
    That would be Bev if anybody and if King said it.

There are plenty of sites attributing the quote to King but I found none with any source notation. It might be apocryphal.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I probably remember all of these. Time flies.
    Me as well. And it does.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I’m really struggling to find a new good book to read. Anyone help me out with thier favourite series or book that isn’t obvious? I LOVE page turners and hate hard reads. Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I’m really struggling to find a new good book to read. Anyone help me out with thier favourite series or book that isn’t obvious? I LOVE page turners and hate hard reads. Thanks guys

Dark Sky by C.J. Box
    Damnation Spring by Ash Davidson

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Smoke by Joe Ide
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

The Religion by Tim Willocks.
    The Twelve Children of Paris by Tim Willocks.

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Night Film by Marisha Pessl. Been DYING for Suntup to do it.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post

Night Film by Marisha Pessl. Been DYING for Suntup to do it.
    that would be a good one. it gets my vote.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Some people see Elie Mystal and think "let's see what he thinks about current events;" when I see him, I think "I wonder if my grandson would like to go to Build-A-Bear."

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Jesus - I hope the cat was ok.

Country
    Country Flag

Seems like I am reviving some old threads

Wow, JVC showed how customers could use their product to be a straight up pervert. Even for 1982, I can't see how this ad made it to air.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It was the 80's.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Snowflakes, magical though they are, can't travel back in time.

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Snowflakes, magical though they are, can't travel back in time.
    This one goes out to you, Robert! Merry XMAS!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 928 of 971 FirstFirst ... 428 828 878 918 926 927 928 929 930 938 ... LastLast