Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 80 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 1978

Thread: Dark Tower Same-Number Sets: Who owns them?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny007 View Post
    Jerome might well be correct that the winning bid comes from overseas. Time will tell. Yes, I will be bidding if a complete #1 set of the Dark Tower is up for auction. I'm also interested in seeing if there are any other treasures that have been located. Mr. Kinney also owned set #31 so who knows what else will be found in the ensuing months.

John
    oh no! I know 4 bidders now... who knows what will take place here......
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Master list updated for Xtownboy's #7 (I-VII + WTTK), #84 (I), Publisher's Copy (LSOE), and Blank Limitation (IV).
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Along the Path of the Beam mvieira15 will become famous soon enough mvieira15 will become famous soon enough mvieira15's Avatar

George,

Wanted to provide an update. I recently acquired LSOE & TWTTK #307 and now own the following DT books:

#54 - DT II
    #307 - DT III-VII, LSOE, TWTTK
    #321 - LSOE, TWTTK

Please update the list at your convenience.

Also searching for DT I & II # 307, Charlie the Choo Choo #307 and Dr. Sleep #307 and will probably be selling the #321 books at some point.

Thanks!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Update master list for mviera15 #307 LSOE & TWTTK
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Along the Path of the Beam mvieira15 will become famous soon enough mvieira15 will become famous soon enough mvieira15's Avatar

George,

Another update, just acquired Dark Tower: The Gunslinger #339.

Would be looking to trade for #307 if it's out there.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by mvieira15 View Post
    George,

Wanted to provide an update. I recently acquired LSOE & TWTTK #307 and now own the following DT books:

#54 - DT II
    #307 - DT III-VII, LSOE, TWTTK
    #321 - LSOE, TWTTK

Please update the list at your convenience.

Also searching for DT I & II # 307, Charlie the Choo Choo #307 and Dr. Sleep #307 and will probably be selling the #321 books at some point.

Thanks!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Master list updated for DTI #339

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone here have an artist copy? 1/10?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger #AC is now owned by "smoovkutz," a member of skcollector.com. They must've purchased it from Heartwood when it was available earlier this year. Can't confirm this as I haven't seen any pics, but for what it's worth I don't think Heartwood owns the book any more.

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

DTIII #356 now for sale by Burnside Rare Books on Ebay: LINK

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Have secured this rare bird. Supposedly only one in the wild as the whelans have the other 9!!!!! I cannot wait to get it and will share pics when it arrives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Have secured this rare bird. Supposedly only one in the wild as the whelans have the other 9!!!!! I cannot wait to get it and will share pics when it arrives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wow. Congrats Kris.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

I don’t know how you do it. Crazy amount of connections you must have. Congrats!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Master list updated for Gunslinger #AC and DTIII #356

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've started the DT matching set march...
    I've selected #321 and have taken ownership of:
    DT III - From Camelot
    LOSE & WTTKH from mvieira15

Working on the rest - let me know if have one!
    #321boom!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

DT III - From Camelot
    #321boom!
    Master list updated for #321 DT III, LSOE, and TWTTK; congrats Mike! FYI, list shows DT II owned by TDT.org member superpm; might want to get out your bribe money.

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    DT III - From Camelot
    #321boom!
    Master list updated for #321 DT III, LSOE, and TWTTK; congrats Mike! FYI, list shows DT II owned by TDT.org member superpm; might want to get out your bribe money.
    Ka is a wheel - and that wheel is turning....
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone here have DT1 #261?

Along the Path of the Beam Baalrogg is a jewel in the rough Baalrogg is a jewel in the rough Baalrogg is a jewel in the rough Baalrogg is a jewel in the rough Baalrogg's Avatar

Quintessential has a S/L TWTTK for sale - I made an inquiry and it is #349. It appears they have added that info to their listing now as well.

I also must have forgotten to mention in my previous post here, I also have Drawing of the Three #481.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Baalrogg View Post
    Quintessential has a S/L TWTTK for sale - I made an inquiry and it is #349. It appears they have added that info to their listing now as well.

I also must have forgotten to mention in my previous post here, I also have Drawing of the Three #481.
    Thanks for sharing!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I dropped member qzyksw a note letting him know, he's listed as owning DTII #349.

Master list updated for #349 TWTTK and DTII #481; thank you Baalrogg!

Country
    Country Flag

#261 near complete set (II - VII + WTTK?)

It appears Quintessential Rare Books has the bulk of the set available...though I've confirmed with Emmanuel at Very Fine Books that DT1 #261 has sold.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was just taking pictures of my DT set and, unfortunately, it appears I made a mistake and mislead you. I don't know how I missed it, but two of the books (LSOE and DTII) are PCs.

Apologies for taking so long to correct that mistake. I literally just realized it
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Along the Path of the Beam tomi_cc16 has a spectacular aura about tomi_cc16 has a spectacular aura about tomi_cc16's Avatar

If anybody wants to sell a "complete DT set" - let me know - I searched more than a decade to find the one missing DT book but probably will never find it.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I was just taking pictures of my DT set and, unfortunately, it appears I made a mistake and mislead you. I don't know how I missed it, but two of the books (LSOE and DTII) are PCs.
    Apologies for taking so long to correct that mistake. I literally just realized it
    Consider yourself flogged. Master list updated to show "Publisher's Copy (not complete DTII & LSOE owned by TDT.org member Wolfehr 08/21)" and more importantly "Blank Limitation (not complete I, III - VII, TWTTK owned by TDT.org member Wolfehr 09/21)."

That means we currently do not have a complete set of blank limitations reported. All blank limitations are:

Blank Limitation (not complete I, III - VII, TWTTK owned by TDT.org member Wolfehr 09/21)
    Blank Limitation (not complete I owned by TDT.org member TonyD2336 12/20)
    Blank Limitation (not complete I owned by TDT.org member Cook 01/21)
    Blank Limitation (not complete IV owned by TDT.org member Xtownboy 06/21)

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Consider yourself flogged. Master list updated to show "Publisher's Copy (not complete DTII & LSOE owned by TDT.org member Wolfehr 08/21)" and more importantly "Blank Limitation (not complete I, III - VII, TWTTK owned by TDT.org member Wolfehr 09/21)."

That means we currently do not have a complete set of blank limitations reported. All blank limitations are:

Blank Limitation (not complete I, III - VII, TWTTK owned by TDT.org member Wolfehr 09/21)
    Blank Limitation (not complete I owned by TDT.org member TonyD2336 12/20)
    Blank Limitation (not complete I owned by TDT.org member Cook 01/21)
    Blank Limitation (not complete IV owned by TDT.org member Xtownboy 06/21)
    George, if I’m reading this correctly, we know of no Blank Limitation copies of DTII nor LSOE. Is that correct?
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 80 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 ... LastLast